Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG It's a Mystery! And One Where You Can Place Your Bets!

Been having more spare time lately for reading, catching up on some shows and such. And much of what I've come across have influenced a mystery thread that I plan on spearheading. It's not a murder-mystery persay, but there is plenty of death and investigations to be had.

It takes place on the Hutt World of Xolu which for the moment is still in neutral space and not goverened by the new rules that other Hutt worlds find themselves under. So it's still a bit of a wild frontier and open to anyone ;)

Willow and Ivy will be there, along with Vyn Daldoure Vyn Daldoure to accompany them. Could use a couple more to tag along or perhaps co-ordinate with behind the scenes for the little plots and twists. Yet I'm comfortable with running the show on my own too.

Just let me know and I'll start the thread this weekend. :)

Edit: Once the thread gets underway, I'll be putting up a betting thread whereas people can place their bets on survival, outcomes and more. There'll be specific rules of course, so that there's less of a chance of cheating and/or influence on what'll happen. It's free-form with a twist! Much like the story itself. ;)

Last edited:

QEMD-15 Echo

Sirens wail, I might as well be dead.
Willow & Ivy Willow & Ivy

If you need death and destruction, I'm your guy. Or I can help with the investigations I guess... but being the one to cause the deaths would be awesome

Or would you prefer Dr. Veinstein Dr. Veinstein to be involved in some way? I know that the twins have an interesting relationship with him :p

Or, I mean, Subject 73 Red Subject 73 Red could help with the investigations. He is a vigilante/detective, so I can see him helping solving this investigation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom