Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Campaign It Will Burn | TB Campaign of SJC held Dandoran, Nar Chunna, Nar Kreeta, Kintan & Klantooine

Tathra Khaeus Tathra Khaeus

Hello again! I am not quite sure if you found my reasoning agreeable or not. But seeing as you provided another argument, I shall try to give you my perspective.

I trust that you read what I stated earlier. I pointed at several factors which indicates that we are indeed not near the position where the highest concentration of Bryn forces. Nothing which any party have written among Argaloth Cadere Cadere and me indicate that we are near that position. In fact - what has been established among the three of us is that we are further away from the main concentration of the Bryn forces.

It is my sincere hope that you did not view my message as an attempt at dictating where the Bryn forces are. That was never my intention. What I hoped to do was to clarify my view on where they stood in relation to each other. Namely far away.

Given that our forces are far removed from the main concentration of the Bryn forces, I am unsure as to how the clouds which Targant Howlain Targant Howlain deployed could be at both places at once. It was never specified where the pods dropped in relation to each other - it is fully possible that they might not all have dropped at the same spot, seeing as how it looks like they were intended to affect numerous positions on the battlefield. At any rate, I will leave that up to Targant to decide. Is should be noted, however, that I would be reluctant to have the battle between Argaloth, Cas and Mathieu be brought closer to the main concentration of the Bryn force as a consequence of Targant deploying the pods with the ink clouds.

With this in mind, I will once more underline that I believe that the current trajectory we have is good and that it works out both from a logical and narrative perspective. I appreciate that you will not push the matter and I hope this has brought us closer to being in agreement with each other. I wholeheartedly agree that writer freedom is important.

Ostak Cl'mana

O
Vaux Gred Vaux Gred

Apologies, it's the Brumak that is sprinting. I included the singular noun for the one unit, but accidentally stated "Obalisc" instead of "Brumak", so that's on me. Hopefully that clears up your misunderstanding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom