Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Campaign It Will Burn | TB Campaign of SJC held Dandoran, Nar Chunna, Nar Kreeta, Kintan & Klantooine

Gir Quee Gir Quee

Just imagine me doing my best Korg impression but;

Hey man, we've got a group fighting in Kreeta City. We'd love to have a fight with your platoon if you wanna write it as part of the defences for the steps or just the general area, all good for me man. Yea man. C:

Whirlwind of the Cosmic Force
Vaux Gred Vaux Gred

Hey, just wanted to put to you that the Servitor is underground and hasn't went above ground in my post at all. In post #12 it seems you're firing at it but it hasn't come above ground, thank you very much for reading.

Caedyn Arenais

C
Just informing both parties/factions, Rhea has decided to pull back from the invasion so I will be moving on with no further plans as of yet.

The opens me up to squaring off against someone or otherwise working alongside others.

I'll be posting again when I get home later tonight!

Caedyn Arenais

C
Sylok'Vanari Sylok'Vanari

Yeah Rhea and I talked about a previous story she had organized but I was under the impression it was with one of Jyoti Nooran Jyoti Nooran 's Alts. I fear I may be mistaken somehow lol

I'm keen to see her plans played out however it was discussed but I'm still needing to suss details as I was previously just the side-piece lol

I'll be home in a couple hours but I'm reachable via WolfMortum#0667 if needed too.

EDIT: Have spoken with Jyoti and will be pursuing the original plan she and Rhea had organized!

Last edited by a moderator:
Life Weaver of Ashaka
The Monster The Monster Everything fell through for our narrative with a few people on the SJC Side, so I remember you mentioning interest. If you're still down I have an Army of Ik'straktors rushing in to flood the schoolyard, I have a few Juggernauts with me as well. Let me know if you wanna get something going! Reach out to me on discord, username: Lzopianfury#4725

Galak Galak I appreciate your kind offer but I find that I'm probably going to have to decline to focus on getting some site staff work accomplished. Thank you though for being so willing to accommodate me into this invasion though! :)

Caedyn Arenais

C
Galak Galak I'm home late today. I've been away overnight but I'm not about to turn down a fight, as long as Jyoti doesn't mind me getting my hands dirty!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom