Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is There A Doctor In The House?

Rhurek Thane

Dr. Cantanker0us, M.D.
Let me give you a hint...yes.
Trying to recreate what had been once eaten by the Crash of '14.
Just interested right now to see who is available now a days and which doctors are available.
If you have a doctor character, and you'd be interested in joining something fun, let me know here.
I'll post more details soon.

Rhurek Thane

Dr. Cantanker0us, M.D.
Only two doctors left on this site?
Interesting....
I was thinking of doing a competition between doctors to be hired on my staff and do all sorts of cool doctor-esque type things.
Unfortunately, I don't think either of you fit the bill.
Even if one of you is the REAL Enigma.

Rhurek Thane

Dr. Cantanker0us, M.D.
[member="Armand Temi"]
Excellent! My first vict...I mean, candidate!
I'll let you know as soon as I get some more interest.

[member="Jonathon Patches"], you didn't think that I'd forget the decoration, did you?

Jaxton Ravos

Mindwalker of the Outer Rim
Do you mean 'doctor' or 'healer'? I know [member="Anders Sivas"] is good for the healing realm, though she may not be eager to join a hospital. I want to say [member="Vina Zomo"] was a new profile put up that's more doctor-ey than healer-ey if that's your thing.

Vina Zomo

Best Karking Healer. Ever.
[member="Thane"] [member="Glurp"]

Actually this character is more like a nomadic doctor 'cause...I like nomads...anyway...

She still will help hospitals and such if they need help with a patient, so there's always that option :)

Rhurek Thane

Dr. Cantanker0us, M.D.
[member="Vina Zomo"]
I'll add your file to the list of recommendations. I think I'm using them to hold up my holovids.

[member="Cross Ikon"]
No worries, but we're still going to need cases. And I still am interested in writing with your character. I'm sure we can think of something that can go wrong with Cross lol

[member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"]
Healers count, almost as much as how interesting the character is....

[member="Darth Vitium"]
If it helps your decision, the last time I did this, the characters couldn't be Sith as the medical center belongs to the OP. I can't remember how the they felt about Dark Jedi, but I do remember one character changing their alignment for the opportunity. Just saying....

Rhurek Thane

Dr. Cantanker0us, M.D.
[member="Anders Sivas"]
This character interests me.
I'll consider both your characters.

I'll start writing the intro post this week, just to give the stragglers a little more time to express interest.
You know what they say, the more the....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom