Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IRL Picture thread!

0.jpg

Yes, I'm also a mandalorian.

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Here we go! The most popular headshot of mine as voted across the internet...lol Soon I'll have my own action figure as my voiceover career is starting to take off! I have a videogame company's marketing team wanting to take me on as a client pro bono!

Coming to a convention near you!

43788318_10161145333860434_213955251844153344_n.jpg

Just to give u guys a idea how much extra training i put in for the event... im up to 89kg now, all of it muscle. Thats 8kg gain in around 3 weeks. :) Ofc, now that its over, i am easing-of agen, back to my normal regimen, so i expekt to lose some of it, and eventualy go back to my regular 80-82kg.

ripped4TT.1.jpg

Btw dont vory about the scar on my cheek, i vas stiched-up there, i eaten a prety nasty kick rigt below my eye, split my skin a bit. Stich is gone now, i expekt the scar wil be gone in a couple weeks to a month.

Lifelong Nerd, Roleplayer, Writer and Philosopher
You don't want to see this escapist's ugly mug. I've gained ten pounds over the past eight years, my teeth are in terrible shape and I'm socially isolated and a shut-in as a result of disassociation. But, weep not for me. I'm just happy enough to be employed, as of this moment. Everyone has nice pictures, though, and I've enjoyed viewing them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom