Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IRL Picture thread!

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Always good to have goals, [member="Darron Wraith"] Bravo for achieving it :)

[member="Akio Diachi "] Very nice thing you did. Sorry for your loss :( It'll be a year on Sunday that I had lost a very close family member. I'm sure that a lot of us knows how it feels.

Me in the middle, dressed like a pirate:
30070_10150197202965434_6352554_n.jpg

Me and Peter S. Beagle during one of his visits:
8315_10153513089010434_82893638_n.jpg

And me with Billy Campbell. He loved the dress and hat that I made and he's been my Fan Expo buddy ever since :)

561202_10151558382550434_1022547725_n.jpg

Myself and a friend last year after I turned 21. The horns were for a show, they were promoting Jim Beam Devil's Cut.

Another bar pic These are all I can find off my FB because my phone is currently out of service. The rest are embarrassing.

The face behind the other bounty hunter.

My bounty hunter travels the galaxy, and I travel the world.

dFeTOoS.jpg

YXMqVBF.jpg

Special Reward
I locked myself out of my car three times in one day, so I smashed my window in. This is me at Sydney International Airport at like 5am with like no sleep in the past 30 hours due to work. Showing off dat new plastic window, bless up!
PMA9LOf.jpg

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
[member="Julian Solo"]

Haha, my work supplies auto glass to Sydney sometimes. Takes three months to get there. If it was sooner, I'd hitch a ride :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom