Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IRL Picture thread!

I know I look young, but I swear I'm over 20.

qT8jwpd.jpg

Also, shameless tattoo/shirtless pic.

DN9CMSu.jpg

[member="Máni"] Just got a very similar haircut yesterday. You resemble your avatar quite a bit. I notice a lot of people do. I have always based my primary character off of my own physical attributes as if I am an actor playing a role, so it makes sense to me.

So, I don't often find myself on the wrong side of the camera, but here's what I've got.

My companion (daughter) and I try to figure out where the T.A.R.D.I.S. landed us *this* time (and yes, my geek flag is flying high, that's an Attack on Titan sweat shirt).

tardis_zpsxv87t18z.jpg

Also, here's farmer me (not a great picture, but hey, I was working). But look! There's a chicken! Hi chicken!

chickens1_zpss1srwle1.jpg

[member="Irajah Ven"] I just cannot handle all of the wonderful things happening in your pictures. Your daughter is adorable, I love the TARDIS, and I think your sweatshirt is awesome (I have one too!). Also, animal selfies are the best, and chickens are pretty cool. :)

Rhurek Thane

Dr. Cantanker0us, M.D.
[member="Delila Castillon"]

When you say these kinds of things, it really hurts my feels.
And i totally would post one, i just know that you won't, making my foolproof plan so ingenuous. ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom