Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion of Wayland OOC Discussion

Ok, So maybe it wasn't a double post and my phone just went all screwy.

I'm willing to beat up fight anyone in the Jungle.

I was looking at [member="Anaya Fen"] cause she hates us Rekali folk.

Jagyc ba'buir ain't around and neither is dalyc buir.

*flails arms* I'm the next best thing!

[member="Perla Pirjo"] - you and company (three of you) are going against two.... keep in mind, there is a max of 2 vs 2 for the PVP - at least that's what the mandos were told. You might need to readjust, unless everyone involved is ok with it. :)

I see. I was reading the rules as though this duel would be 2v1 and 1v1, but I can see how if we're all fighting in a big group, that would be against the rules. I will either have one of my team pull back or we could we decide who was dueling who and stick to those duels...

For example: Perla vs. [member="Strider Garon"]

Then [member="Vheissu Ireles"] and [member="Jemmila Kyrgen"] could fight [member="Conner Garon"]

Teammates on both sides, please let me know what you prefer to do.

And it also sounds like if we're all okay with the 3 vs. 2 we can move ahead so please weigh in. I'm flexible.

Zola

Knight of the Obsidian Order
[member="Perla Pirjo"] [member="Anja Aj'Rou"] [member="Anija Ordo"]

I'm fine with whoever wants to duel with whom. I was mainly just tagging [member="Vheissu Ireles"] to let him know his Apprentice ran off without him ;)

But I can tag him at the bottom in a spoiler if that's too confusing for others.

He isn't [member="Anja Aj'Rou"] and you are right because Jemmila is his apprentice I tagged both of them.

But it does make me wonder... if two characters engaged me, am I only allowed to bring in one more character to fight?

[member="Anija Ordo"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom