Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Introductions

Mentally scarred by the Death Star's destruction, frozen for decades upon decades onto a drifting star destroyer, woken up by scavengers, saw the Empire is still kicking around.
Everyone up to speed? Good.
Fighting to avenge the Emperor and the now-dead comrades in arms, bust mostly for peace after seeing the new face of the galaxy.

PS: Jedi love is treason, but it ain't treason if nobody knows about it... and still lives.

Jay Jarok

J
The daughter of an Imperial Naval Commander,
Taught the ways of the force.
The Dark and the Light
Both inside of me.

My purple saber calls me to it.
Emperors hand Jay Jarok

Other Space Kaiden

Better than other-other space Kaiden
[member="Darth Ragnarok"]

Fantastic! Always good to have more people, we have a few threads going and always are open to ideas so just ask if you have a question!

Cavris Lyran

C
Hello fellow Imperials.

One well trained, ready for action, slightly insane and battle scarred Trooper here ready for Jedi killing

Tanomas Graf

T
[member="Cavris Lyran"]

Excellent! If you pop over to our Active Threads list you can jump in and start killing rebel scum!

Tanomas Graf

T
[member="Draven Darkstar"] [member="Aston Jacobs"] [member="TT-837767"]

Excellent, welcome to the Empire all of you.

You can requests your ranks here (Army, Navy, Inquisitors, etc.)

And you can find our list of active threads here.

Here is our discord invite if you need it; https://discord.gg/GfCD94mand if it doesn't work then contact Travis Caalgen (Graf)#3688 on Discord.

Frevik Margos

F
Good evening. I'll be joining the Empire in a civilian role, using my new company IMICOL to build infrastructure on conquered worlds and fuel the war machine. I plan to provide many thread opportunities to help the faction stay active while developing Imperial space (and expanding IMICOL). I have some ideas already on how that can progress, but I am also the Empire's servant, and if there is a need for a particular storyline or resource that I can help provide, I'd be happy to.

Long live the New Order. Fear will keep the local systems in line.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom