Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Introductions

Tanomas Graf

T
Welcome to the Imperial Remnant, I want to personally thank anybody who decides to join this faction as it's a tough decision.

Feel free to introduce yourself in this topic, and some of us will most definitely pop in to say hello.

As always, enjoy your stay and if you have any issues contact me or a faction admin.

For the Empire!

Romeo Sin aka: Darth Seraphic

I joined for I am Imperial for life, and I see no better faction bringing peace to the galaxy than the Imperial Remnant's of the Galactic Empire.

Put me where ya need me, whatever I can do to help.

Hi, I'm Salvor Arnex and well gosh I am just giddy at the thought of bringing subjugation...or...order(obviously is what I meant.) to those who stand on our path to greatness,

Hey all, naval officer reporting in. I plan to be an active part of the Remnant, and I hope to see us grow to greatness and tells some awesome stories.

Very open to threading with other Imps outside of the normal faction threads if anyone is interested! Just drop me a PM.

Greetings, fellow Imperials.

I am Grigori Tarasov, a former private contractor/mercenary. I extend my service and loyalty to the Imperial Remnant, and I believe that soon, we will be far greater than others. We will be a galactic power.

And.. I also plan to be very active in most Imperial Remnant threads.

Donny Hex

Bratty Edgelord Supreme
Supsup. It's ya boiiiii

I'm Galvin, peeps call me Donny. I plan to get fairly involved as an ace starfighter pilot and I hope to rise through the ranks in the Navy. This character is cocky, bratty, and everything you'd expect from the typical greedy, stubborn nerf herder. I will get as involved as I can with RPs when I'm not on my main!

Victor Adraas

V
Hello, I just very recently made my character but I am very interested for my character to serve The Imperial Remnant, it seems very cool with what you guys have so far. I'm sure it'll be a very enjoyable experience.

Hello my fellow Imperials. I'm Admiral Darren Jarrok. I was planning to command a Sovereign-Class super star destroyer but I have to make it in the factory. So [member="Tanomas Graf"] is it okay if I can command it? I'm happy to be at your service. :D

Tanomas Graf

T
Don't know man, Sovereign is above the maximum ship length and I'm adamant about letting someone get Admiral that fast.

[member="Darren Jarok"]

Greetings to all.

From humble origins as a clone bred in an Imperial Research Facility with Jedi and Sith genes, Joon has now reached an unstable level where she has embraced the Dark Side to fuel her mission - salvation and protection of the Empire!

I hope you have use for her, and she will lead others to galactic conquest in the name of the Imperial war machine.

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom