Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Introductions

Sanya Val Lerium

Neutral, Queen of Her people, Neko
Guess I should do this formally.

Hey I'm Sanya. This is my third year on the site and still going. I'll be joining you guys in ic as an ally and asset. Depending how things go I may take up a rank later on. For now I'm going to let it be story driven.

Haven't done a lot with this character, and after reading a few IR threads I decided I would join. Looking to rebrand Ace, maybe a Stormtrooper or Royal Guard after some development. Thanks for having me!

Ostdern Mastogar

O
Greetings! Hey [member="Tanomas Graf"], are there any planets that I can be in charge of? I'd be a Moff.

[member="Tanomas Graf"]
I've been told there's a planet with no govener?
I'll take one if there's on free
If there isnt i could command one of the new worlds we are taking in the dominion

Jaegis Volasses

IR Captain of the 705th Company
I am Jaegis, an Officer with the iron will to win, and the vigilance to never give up.

I hope to see the Empire return to its former glory,

Or I will die trying. And the galaxy knows that isn't very easy.

Hello, before realizing you guys had a Scarif dominion, I created a spwcies that lives under Scarif, and they recentky managed to create a single hole to the surface, they haven't reallly spread out yet on the surface. So I was wondering if it was okay if I could leave their homeworld as Scarif and join the IR because of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom