Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Introductions of thieves

"Here's hopin, Blues. In any case, from what you've told me we should be able to narrow down at least some of the planets based on climate and whatnot." Bohatei throws his own optimistic hat into the ring of their conversation.

The droid's remark brings a small grin to the Zabrak's features, nodding approvingly towards Hermes and their more sour companion.
"That makes two of us, then." He replies, stretching idly as he would let himself retain the connection. Conversation did take quite a bit more focus than listening to music, so he figured he might as well get the practice in as Bohatei listened to the others.

Then came the subject of dinner.

Indecisively, the Zabrak would shrug towards his teacher.
"Honestly? Didn't put any real thought into it. What're you havin', Blues?"

Slightly Paranoid Apprentice
“… Bojangles, my boy, it’s in an uncharted portion of the Galaxy. It’s not going to be on any maps accessible to the public, that’s why we need to head to Bogano to try and find a map that could have it”

Dang it kinda felt like no one was really paying all too much attention… or maybe Bohatei Chorva Bohatei Chorva was recommending deep space scans? But even then, such a feat of locating a planet that way was… difficult to say the least. Now for the topic of dinner!

“I could honestly go for a steak… I know it’s what we’ve been eating, but I really like how it tastes. Albert is one hell of a cook… err… hmm… I guess we could give him a challenge and ask him to surprise us?”

A shame Hermes Hermes couldn’t indulge in dinner, being a droid and all. Albert’s cooking was something equivalent to the meals of gods due to his programming and cooking archives inside that mechanical head of his. Always cooked and seasoned to perfection. Draco knew Lissa Javik Lissa Javik would love it, and maybe she’d be more open to conversation!

Hermes stayed quiet.

Lissa on the other hand didn't really care about what food was served as long as it wasn't frozen and easily microwavable. Lissa had to eat a lot of those when she was on Coruscant. "I don't mind having a steak for dinner." She said shrugging. "Honestly, anything would beat the sludge I had to eat on Coruscant. You could only live off on microwavable meals for so long before you start to get sick of it.

"If Albert is as good as a cook as you say he is then we should all be pleasantly surprised just as long as it doesn't taste bad." She was glad she was off Coruscant and it would be nothing more then a distant memory.

Bohatei Chorva Bohatei Chorva Draco Miles Draco Miles

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom