Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Introductions of thieves

Slightly Paranoid Apprentice
“I expect you not to. I’ll give a hand, no issue in that”

Draco moved to follow Lissa Javik Lissa Javik , happy to lend a hand and aid her new co-worker. Eventually she’d learn to trust the draconian woman, and Draco knew that.

Currently though, she was waiting for Lissa to lead the way to her humble abode so they could get the hell off of Coruscant, noooooooo going back. She is technically a wanted woman there

Last edited:
She left the bar and started heading back to her apartment

Lissa looked at the skyline and all the sights on Coruscant. She was going to miss this place quite a bit since she did stay here for one year. It was definitely better then Tatooine.

The things she wouldn't miss were definitely the horrible employers she worked for. That will be nothing more then a painful memory that she will happily forget in a couple days time.

"I don't live far we're almost there."

Draco Miles Draco Miles

Draco had a similar sense of wonder for the city, she did enjoy its sights and manufactured beauty, it’s why she even came here in the first place, and the memories she holds of this city are fond, but the ever present danger was always there, nothing she could do about that, so she couldn’t stay for long.

“Good, good. I do have more to inform you of when we get to my ship, I don’t want to say it here because of prying eyes, you know how it is. If what I say changes your mind, you would be free to leave”

She wanted to at least be crystal clear to Lissa Javik Lissa Javik and let her know she’d be working with a Sith.

She looked back at her not really caring about where she came from but she already had a good idea about who she was. Tempting her with power of "pulling down star destroyers". Anyone could see from a mile away that she was a sith. But Lissa didn't judge other people for who they were she just wanted a place to sleep.

"I already know who you are co-worker, it was pretty obvious who you were the moment you opened your mouth" She said in a low voice. "Like I said, I don't really care as long as I get a place to sleep, and food."

One side vs another side was always super annoying to follow, it doesn't matter how you fight as long as it works. She pulled some spare parts from her pocket and looked at them for a bit. A design thought came up in her head, why make it big when you could just make it small and more maneuverable. Since she had the design ready maybe she could start working on her droid as soon as she got to the ship.

"You have any small parts in your pocket? I might not need that workshop after all. Could take me a good ten minutes to get this little guy up and running...shouldn't be that hard since he's small." She says stopping at her apartment door.

“Huh, that makes things easier then. I know some Jedi talk about getting immense power so one can protect others, but guess not like that… heh…”

She said with a chuckle as she scratched the back of her head, slightly embarrassed to be figured out so easily, but to each their own! She’d get better at it eventually.

“I don’t have any parts on me sadly, you’d have to wait until we get to the ship. Basing the design off of any known model? Or is this a complete from the ground up design?”

"Yeah Jedi and Sith all the good vs evil is kind of stupid no offense. As long as everyone minds their own business then we don't really have any problems." She said unlocking the door to her apartment

"Well the design is from an old friend he uh...died when I was young. It was a toy he gave me for my birthday." She said sorrowfully, she really didn't want to talk about it but her co-worker should know.

"This droid will be all that's left of him. His whole personality, his memory, all preserved in that tiny little droid." She said smiling a bit. Maybe the little guy might do something to change the galaxy, the wanderer would have wanted that for Lissa. She said walking into her apartment. She walked into her living space and opened a container revealing old stormtrooper armor that her mentor wore.

"Everything except for this..."

Draco Miles Draco Miles

“I like your thinking, I am the same, but I cannot change the way the Galaxy thinks overnight.”

Draco listened closely to the inspiration for the droid and though to herself: How thoughtful! A memento to remember an old friend, it was something Draco would do, and it touched her heart. She smiled warmly, hoping someday someone would do the same for her.

As they walked into the apartment she took a close look at the small little space Lissa Javik Lissa Javik lived in. Welcoming… compared to what Draco was planning to give her, it was a massive step up. She looked inside the box at the stormtrooper armor piled inside and nodded her head, understanding that good men often die in war

“My condolences… I hope he passed painlessly.”

Draco did not care for the empire, nor really knew what it was fully, she just know it was men and women fighting for their lives to protect what they knew.

"I wish he did too...". She grabbed the armor and looked at it for a bit thinking of all the memories it held.

"I hope your proud old friend...". She looked at the armor some more, she had it cleaned when she got to Coruscant but there were still some cracks that she just didn't want to get rid of, it had some type of sentimental value but it was just going to waste away in a box she might as well put the armor to good use.

She put it back in the box knowing that there was going to be a lot of danger on the road ahead but having something to protect her will reduce her risk of injury even by a marginal amount. She closed the suitcase and picked it up. "I might as well put this armor to good use even though it's old, some protection is better then no protection."

"Let's get out of here I don't want to stay in this apartment for too long. We should get going co-worker." She said walking out of her apartment.

Draco Miles Draco Miles

Ope he did not die peacefully Damn… it was probably painful as hell then, like getting torn limb from limb by hungry animals or something… damn, what a horrible way to go. She felt bad for Lissa Javik Lissa Javik and her storm trooper friend.

Draco offered a hand, giving her the option of letting her co-worker carry the box so she had free hands to do whatever

“Here, I’ll get that for you while you think up of some other personal things to bring with you… or do you only have the essentials?”

Only the armor? Not even like a blanket or entertainment system? Books? Nada? If anything Draco could give a better undersuit to wear with the armor, so it wasn’t as useless as one thought.

"Nope this is it...Nothing else in this apartment really matters. And don't worry I can carry it". She said reverting back to her normal emotionless expression. "Well let's get going to your ship, I want to finish my droid as soon as possible.

She wondered what lightsaber design she should craft, everyone has intricate details but she figured simple was best.

"It's gonna be nice sleeping on an actual bed for once, you get tired of the floor for a while but it serves it's purpose." She said brushing her hair back.

"Also when we get to your ship you can just show me to my room and I'll be out of your hair until you need me for something important." She said hoping to get started on her droid.

“Let me know of any parts you need, Lissa.”

Draco said to Lissa Javik Lissa Javik as she held the apartment door open for her new friend… did she know her name yet? I don’t remember if they exchanged it or not yet… I assume they did.

She took pity on the lack of items Lissa had, only taking a box with armor on her adventure into the great unknown and uncharted territories… but it had to be done! Unless she wanted to buy a black market kyber crystal, which even then is shady as shit. Oooooo she’d even have the opportunity to teach Lissa the ways of the force as well!

"Let's just hurry up and get out of here"

Lissa walked out of the apartment and into the street. She silently waited for Draco to show the way too her ship. She really wanted to get off this planet as soon as possible.

She didn't really need anything else other then this armor, that's all she really wanted to keep anyway, there was no other point in keeping anything else. "Ya know an apartment is pretty good except for sleeping on the floor couldn't really afford one but the floor is pretty nice. It does cramp up your back from time to time. Which sucks a bit."

Draco Miles Draco Miles

Last edited:
“I know what you mean. At least your floor was smooth! I got to sleep in a cave for a bit of time, jungle too one time when my ship crashed… not this one of course! A different one, a really shitty one from a long time ago”

She told this story to Lissa Javik Lissa Javik to try and bond more with her on the topics of a shit bed trying to strike up a conversation between the two. Just something they could talk about to kill the silence.

The Draconian woman led the way to her ship, and in one of the docking bays was an utter garbage POS, similar to the Razorcrest after he took it to the squid people in the Mandolorian but worse! Holes in every part of it and it honestly looked impossible to fly. What the hell was Draco thinking?!

“Hey! Where’s my ship at?!?!”

She shouted at one of the employees who promptly fixed the mistake and brought out her ship, an assassin corvette that was elegant and beautiful inside with her own personal butler neutralizer, named Albert.

“There she is!”

she nodded in silence at everything she was saying. Perhaps there was more stuff they had in common then what Lissa cared to admit however she just really wanted to get off this planet and fix her droid.

She stared at the ship a bit and looked at how beautiful it was, she had to admit that was a ship that would get everyone to their destination in one piece, she's never seen an assassins' ship before.

"You mind telling me why you have an assassins' corvette? Are you some type of sith assassin?" She looked a little worried for a bit, this girl really meant business if she was actually more dangerous then what she was letting on.

"Just show me to my room so I can finally fix this droid. First time I'm actually excited about something." She said smiling a bit, she was truly excited to get her project working.

“Errr… yes? And no. While I certainly did do that kind of work, I found someone to set me on the right path and have been working on bettering myself. Needlessly killing people does not bring about the change one desires, often times when cutting off the head of a hydra, two more grow in its place. This is the same for assassin work, killing one man will not being about the end of an empire most of the time. There will always be some other man to come in and take his place, that is why it is easier to talk things through and convince the enemy what they do is not worth it.”

Draco said to Lissa Javik Lissa Javik while she walked through the ship, winding through corridors and taking her co-worker to her quarters, as walked through the cargo bay Draco gestured to a couple workbenches full of tools. Seems she converted it to mainly act as a workshop instead

“Those will get you set up for repairing your droid, you can rummage through the cargo here for parts, though a lot of it is for starships… mm, there’s a bit meant for droids and small mechanical bits too, so you should find what you need. As well, there is another with us, his name is Bohatei Chorva Bohatei Chorva , he’ll be accompanying us on our mission to Ilum and getting Kyber Crystals. He’s our main reason for doing this in the first place, getting him a lightsaber too”

Lissa nodded her worries dissipating but she was still cautious around this woman. In all honesty she probably could not trust this woman one bit. As long as she got what she wanted in the end there shouldn't be any problems. But still, she still could kill her at any moment if she wanted too. It was to not make this woman her enemy. She looked around the ship admiring its interior design, it was rather clean looking at least her new co-worker wasn't going too be a rat. That would most likely make her stay all the more not enjoyable. She was thankful draco had some manners.

She immediatley ran over to the workbench grabbing some tools and parts that fit her designs as she stuffed them all into her pockets and headed back to where Draco was her pockets being stuffed with a bunch of stuff. "This will work nicely, I can finish the rest in my room thanks a lot co-worker"

"And yeah sure I don't really care who were going with as long as they stay out of my way then I'll stay out of theirs...So where's my room?"

Draco Miles Draco Miles

Last edited:
Draco watched Lissa Javik Lissa Javik stuff her pockets with tools, giggling to herself and thinking how she is just the same in some ways, thinking back to that night on Jakku where she was wolfing food down her mouth with her master, Arianna Belasko. She waited patiently for Lissa to finish before beginning to lead her to the room

“Right this way! Would you like me to bring a workbench to your room as well? Or are you fine working in the designated area?”

The inside of the ship was a lavish white and futuristic design, where the grease and oil of droids being produced did not belong! It was obvious Draco didn’t clean the ship herself, and thus may just bring the issue of if she even knows how to repair the ship if it went down!

“Though now that you know I am a Sith assassin… I trust you will not think to betray me, yes? I can have faith in you?”

Draco knew she was in power and in control for the most part. She… well, was everything here. Her prowess in the force stumping Lissa’s by trillions of times, and while Draco wouldn’t use this to keep Lissa as a slave, she would use this to make sure the girl kept loyalty to the drake and wouldn’t try to backstab her

"I don't care what you are, you just stay out of my way I stay out of yours. I'm not pledging my loyalty to you if that's what you wanted by the way, we're in a mutual working relationship and that's how its going to stay." She said not even looking at her, she pulled some pieces out of her pocket and started to put them together in the shape of her little droid. "Just show me to my room please."

Just when Lissa started to tolerate her she started acting all high and mighty, she wasn't stupid she didn't want to pick a fight with her that's for sure.

"Besides how could I even betray you when I don't grasp that much concept of the force, I'm not even a threat to you". She said getting more annoyed by the minute. She decided to hold off on any other dry remarks. She didn't want to die the first day she got here that's for sure.

She pulled out a tool and started too to put all the pieces together of her little droid. Now all that was missing was the droid personality chip but luckily she could make one in her room.

“There are plenty of ways to kill a person. Not all of them needing the force or a lightsaber, or even a blaster! Hell, I had to kill a target one time with my bare hands. Crazy shit”

Draco pointed to a guest bedroom, the door opening to show a room similarly styled to the ship with lavish, comfortable white sheets on a rather large bed, queen sized mattress and all. It had some space to it as well, though a lot of the space was taken up by the bed. It had a closet for most of her needs and storage, but no private bathroom. She’d have to go elsewhere in the ship for those amenities

“Welp! Here is your room, I’m going to go find Bohatei and let him know you’re here too. Thanks for joining us, Lissa.”

"Trust me I don't have the motivation or the desire to kill you co-worker. And besides you would see all of those attacks coming in a heartbeat so there wouldn't be any point."

Lissa walked into her bedroom and observed it for a bit before plopping down on the bed. She had to admit it was way better then her apartment by a long shit and mainly because it had an actual bed. "Thanks for the room co-worker it's much appreciated." She said again not looking at her because she had already pulled out the pieces of her personality chip and the droid finally putting them all together.

"I'll see you around"

Draco Miles Draco Miles

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom