Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Introductions of thieves

Slightly Paranoid Apprentice
The Draconian woman Draco miles had returned to the world of Coruscant. Compared to her last time of basically being an illegal immigrant, she actually had identification now, and basically had access to wherever in the city. She wandered the streets and admired the beautiful skyscrapers upon which she had bonded with her first friend, one she held dear and cherished. Though her wandering had landed her in a bar towards the end of the day, pressed in against many a lowly man in the underworld of this vast city that didn’t sleep.

Draco wore the standard skin tight house Io armor concealed by a baggy black cloak, to which she could conceal all that she needed, and that she had cash

Kal-K Kal-K

Lissa had just finished a long day of work and looked to have a quick beverage before returning to her apartment. Her job required her to fix up speeder bikes; with the amount of work she accomplished, Lissa was surprised she was only getting paid minimum compensation. Still, she understood by now that was how things performed on Coruscant. Lissa headed for the nearest bar, throwing on her customary black attire only saved for public affairs.

She entered the bar and sat across from the bartender, who was dealing out drinks. She ordered a blue milk and paid for it. Lissa then grabbed her drink and headed to an empty booth enjoying the quiet and her beverage. Lisa then pulled out a pen and grabbed a nearby napkin. Lissa then began to sketch some possible ideas for what her new droid will be able to accomplish.

Lissa's mind could never correctly unwind. She needed to do something while fresh ideas popped into her head. By the time Lissa was done, she had an idea of what her new droid could do; the final step would be to implement these when Lissa would have the time. If only she could adequately master the force beyond using a standard force push. The amount of time Lissa would use building her droid can be cut short. She sighed and finished the rest of her blue milk.

A woman scribbling on a napkin! She must be an inventor! And with Draco trying to do some inventing herself, she thought it best to learn about what this woman was inventing and how to apply said ideas to her own invention of sleek power armor.

She came to the booth with some water, lying to most other patrons she had spoke with before and saying it was the equivalent to a gin and tonic, she moved and sat directly in front of Lissa, feeling out and realizing she was a force sensitive too! How exciting

“so, what can you do, hmm?”

Draco asked in relation to what powers Lissa Javik Lissa Javik had access to and could perform, as for Draco, it was quite a bit. Her skills in the dark side of the force were menacing and not a power to trifle with, but in such an area so heavily populated by Jedi, hiding it was key

Lissa looked up at the woman who rudely interrupted her design process. She looked very annoyed at being bothered and didn't want anything to do with the person that was sitting across from her. She put her pen down and looked at Draco thinking of a thousand ways to tell her to go away but settled for the polite way

"Look, respectfully I just came here to have a drink. I am sure that there are a lot of people in this fine establishment that can help you out with whatever your asking. Unless you have a very good reason for bothering me I suggest you leave me alone." She said coldly hoping that the woman would get the hint.

"Also I don't invent stuff for anyone so don't ask me for advice, I already have enough people asking me for advice."

She went back to scribbling on her paper finally settling on a proper design that she wanted to incorporate. She hoped that her mentor would be proud of her for what she accomplished. He would probably say something uplifting and how Lissa was taking her first steps into a larger world. She missed him dearly.

Ah, great, this woman was… a treat… Draco nodded and seemed to think about Lissa Javik Lissa Javik ’s offer for a few seconds before using the force to pull the blue milk glass out of her hand and towards Draco

“What I asked cannot be answered by any other patron in this bar, unless you see any Jedi lying around?”

Draco asked, holding the blue milk away from Lissa and daring her to pull it back and take it. Still, even now, she dare not let her true identity slip, even if the woman in front of her couldn’t detect it, it was still a horrible idea to be discovered as a Sith on Coruscant

“I asked what you could do, now tell, or show”

Last edited:
Here expression didn't show it but she was indeed shocked. Another person like her? From the old books she read back on Tatooine she thought it was a rare occurrence to meet someone else like her. If she could use this girl to learn how to better control her powers why wouldn't she take it?

Without saying anything she force pushed her pen off the table. "Just a basic force push it's the only power I know but I've gotten good at mastering it"

Lissa really wanted to force push the blue milk making it spill all over her but she figured that would only make the woman more angry and if this was the only link to the larger jedi world she wouldn't want too get rid of it.

"So your like me?"

The pen caught itself at the edge of the table then slid back towards Lissa’s hand so it wouldn’t fall off. Afterwards the blue milk slid itself back to its rightful owner and Draco listened to what Lissa had to say, and nodded.

“You do not have much time to meditate, do you?”

It was the main way Draco learned most of her powers, of course guided by a master though, so it may have been a good thing Lissa Javik Lissa Javik didn’t try to grow too far on her own, lest she cause a freak accident.

“And yes, I am like you, just further along my own path”

Lissa nodded and took a sip of her blue milk. She wondered what this woman was trying to do exactly and what she was trying to get from her. She had every right to be cautious around someone who could also use the force.

"No I don't unfortunately...I'm busy working trying to make ends meet, its not a glamourous lifestyle but it helps me get some credits so I can make my droid."

The whole reason Lissa was making the droid was so that she could be less...isolated. After the death of her best friend and mentor she didn't really have anyone besides herself. Maybe this droid could help her out with that.

She sighed rubbing her eyes then looked at her. "Is there something you want from me?"

“Yes. I want you to help me learn. Teach me what you know of engineering and I help you with the force. There’s quite a bit you could learn too… such as… mmm, pulling a star destroyer out of orbit?”

She knew that would peak @Lissa Javik’s interest just from the simple fact that she needed help lifting heavy things for building, and a whole star destroyer in orbit was one hell of a feat to do just what she wanted

She thought for a moment and then responded. It seemed like a simple trade off but pulling down star destroyers wasn't particularly what interested her the thought of making her own lightsaber was the real prize.

She fished out of her pocket her notebook. It detailed everything of her inventions from beginner all the way to where she is now, she was going to add to it but she ran out of pages. This was probably the biggest thing she could offer everything was in that notebook. She slid it over to her

"That's everything you need to know. Take it for as long as you need but I do want it back. It's relatively simple to follow you should be able to make your own droid with enough practice....Pulling down star destroyers is all well and good but I want to learn how to make my own weapon. I think you know what I'm talking about. That is far more interesting"

“Eh I was more referencing the power that comes with such a feat. More of an application than an actual power, you know? And you want to know how to make… this?”

Draco moved her cloak to the side slightly just to rest the hilt of her lightsaber on the table, giving a slight smirk at the display because she herself was proud of it too, even if it was fairly basic in construction compared to all the other lightsabers, it was still a dang lightsaber! And with her’s being double bladed, she knew how to craft a multitude of them with ease. She let it show for a few seconds before hiding it.

“Yeah, I could teach you, even take you to get your own parts no issue… especially the more rare ones. I was actually thinking of taking a friend to get them, you can tag along if you wish”

This opportunity was way too good to be true, just what exactly was this woman on too. No person would want to do this out of the own good will of they're heart.

Lissa looked at the lightsaber for a good minute examining how neat and elegant it looked. The power that sword held was too good to pass up. It looked so beautiful and deadly. She then looked back up at Draco still suspicious of her. "There's obviously a catch right? No offense but I don't really believe that you would just be willing to take me there out of the goodness of your own heart. What exactly are you after?

Even if she did want to take her there she could easily backstab her and leave her there to die. "Full offense I don't trust you at all." She said coldly crossing her arms.

“Catch is not really anything. I need your power to aid me in searching for one of the materials, and should we find it, it’ll be a treasure trove. You get what you want, I get what I want. A win win, yes no?”

Draco thought it to be sound. Lissa Javik Lissa Javik would help her find the Kyber Crystal planet of ilum, and in turn get the crystal for her saber while Draco rediscovers a long lost treasure trove of them, granting her limitless power and wealth. She’s open to negotiations of course, such an impoverished person should get a cut… but she’ll cross that bridge when she gets there.

“Completely understandable you wouldn’t trust me, we did just meet after all”

"There is literally no reason for me to trust you at all. But your proposition allows me to get what I want." She paused for a moment and thought about what else this agreement could offer. Getting off Coruscant is too good of an opportunity pass up it was time to pack her things and move on.

Credits wasn't really much of a concern to her. She hadn't really cared for it all that much, however the poor living conditions she had to endure were horrible which required her to work a lot of jobs just to improve those conditions. Being able to live on a ship with enough rations was good enough for her. Why wouldn't she take it?

"Alright I have a new agreement we can settle. Allow me to stay on your ship...I won't ask for credits and I certainly want nothing to do with your treasure. You can keep it as far as I am concerned. All I want is a place to sleep, food, and parts so I can fix up my droid. In turn I will help you with whatever you ask of me within reason." She brushed her hair back and continued.

"A mutually beneficial cooperation. You get all the money and I get a simple lifestyle aboard your ship. What do you say?"

Huh… that’s a lot more easier than expected. Draco gave a thumbs up, agreeing to what Lissa Javik Lissa Javik asked and glad for her to agree without Draco needing to give up too much… in fact it was basically nothing at all, she would actually love to have more people aboard her ship so she could talk to them and have another friend

“Wonderful, I’ve got a bedroom you can have and a workshop aboard my ship, though if you like your privacy I can move some tools into your room as well and give you a private shop, so you don’t have to share. I currently have a rather massive and important project going on myself, so you may not get much space out of the workshop… actually I lied, it’s big enough to fit a personal ship, you’ll have room”

Draco had to take a minute to think about her workshop, the project she spoke of was her armor and all the internals it had scattered about the workshop as she searched for necessary materials and a manufacturer that could even make what she wanted. Though it didn’t take up too much of the workshop if she just rearranged it and played some Tetris with them, so she could give Lissa her space in the workshop.

She nodded and looked down at the table thinking about where she might wanted to go next. There were so many other planets she could visit and perhaps even discover more about what other things she could do with her lightsaber. Her thoughts then wandered to her little droid that she finally finished designing.

The droid would be small so they wouldn't complain too much about space, she had to make sure the droid was well taken care of too. She was actually thankful she was almost done with her project. Now hopefully her life won't be so miserable and lonely since she has her new droid friend to take care of. And honestly who needed people anyway? As long as Lissa stayed out of the way of Draco she could be smooth sailing for the next cycle if she was on good behavior. And finally getting her own lightsaber too on top of all of that.

"Then it's settled then. Let's go back to my apartment since there is some stuff that means a lot to me in there. Then we can get underway and leave this planet." She grabbed her coat and stood up offering her hand for her to shake. "Good to meet you co-worker." In all honesty she didn't want to get too friendly with other people but establishing a working relationship would be beneficial for both of them.

Draco was glad Lissa Javik Lissa Javik accepted, smiling as she stood up and shook her hand. Surprisingly, her scales felt very soft and smooth compared to other reptilian species.

“My name is Draco, Draco Miles.”

She’d rather be called by her first name instead of Co-worker, or… Boss, technically? Strange agreement between strangers to set up a heirarchy.

“Yeah, we’ll have you head aboard to meet with the other person we have joining us after your apartment. I’ll give you a hand as well.”

Since Lissa was basically living in the slums, she shouldn’t really own much… one trip wouldn’t be hard.

She shook her hand still maintaining the professional look. She rather not be on first name basis since they just met and she still had no reason to trust her at all.

"Good to meet you Co-worker."

Now that she was travelling with Draco she had to be extra vigilant. The reptilian could betray her at any moment so she had to keep her eyes peeled in case she did try anything.

"I need to grab an armor set, it's very dear to me so it's important that I get it." She put her coat on as the painful memories came flushing back all at once. The one tragedy that she will never forget.

"I assure you this will not take long." She put her hands in her pockets signaling she was ready to go.

“You’ll get it on your own then? Ok”

She took her hand back and shrugged. It’s understandable Lissa Javik Lissa Javik wouldn’t trust Draco, not many people trust a snake, or reptile, not many people can really tell what she is, so they just group her with Trandoshans. Draco herself wasn’t worried, if Lissa did try something, she’d… well, wouldn’t make it far. The Sith woman was powerful in the force, and even a strike force would not be able to take her down.

“Meet me at this hangar, I’ll be waiting about 2 hours before I leave, since there isn’t much to get”

‘This’ hangar would obviously was replaced with a number, but I’m too lazy to think of an actual one. It was fairly close though!

"You can join me if you wish but I understand"

It wasn't really Draco's fault, she just didn't trust anyone, she couldn't trust anyone ever again except herself and her droid friend that she will eventually make. She still wondered how big her ship was and how big her room might be. Maybe she will be able to make some other inventions. But then again this is the only invention she really cared about. Nothing else mattered in the world except for this specific droid.

"Well I'll see you at the hangar if you aren't coming with me. I fully expect you not to double cross me." She said coldy.

Draco Miles Draco Miles

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom