Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Introductions of thieves

Slightly Paranoid Apprentice
“Alright, alright. Dinner is at 6, try to be out here before then and let me know what you’d like to eat”

Draco left Lissa Javik Lissa Javik to her own devices and went to go find Bohatei Chorva Bohatei Chorva , tapping the Zabrak male on the shoulder

“Hey, Bojangles, we got a new person to help us out. She’s a little shy, and prefers you call her coworker, should be out of her shell by dinner time to chat… how you enjoy the beautiful city of Coruscant?”

Lissa started to work on her new droid finally putting the personality chip inside the little droid activating it.

"Please let this work...pleaseeee..". She said praying to god that it would work.

She really didn't want too start all over again especially since she took so long designing it. If she needed a miracle now would be the perfect time for one too happen. Just praying that something good will happen to her for once.

There was a bunch of flickering and moving but the droid floated up as she finally came online. The little droid looked at her surroundings before looking at Lissa.

"Uhm...I guess this is the part where I say hi soo hi." The droid said awkwardly not knowing how to interact which essentially was her creator. She did a quick memory scan and finally knew what to say.

"It's nice to meet you Lissa from the memory program you gave me my name is Hermes!"

Draco Miles Draco Miles //MEET OUR NEW LOVABLE DROID

Holding one hand closed and idly snapping his fingers, Bohatei would be standing at his window and watching the countless speeders fly around the Coruscanti streets. He had rarely visited the bustling core world, his last visit must have at least been a couple years ago. A headset sits upon his head, the band being dug into by his horns.

The Zabrak did his best to focus on two things at once. He was spending this idle time training his connection to the Force, reaching out to it's rejuvenating energies while also listening to loud music to make it harder to focus on.

After all, if he got a hang of it, Bohatei would find it easi-

Bojangles.

Bohatei reaches to his head, plucking the headgear from his head and tossing it aside as he raises a curious blonde brow towards his teacher.
"Bojangles, huh?" He smirks, a soft laugh leaving him as he hits the pause button his datapad which brought the music to a halt.

The device joins the other on his bed as he leaned back and crossed his arms.

"Already lookin' for a replacement?" The Zabrak joked, emerald eyes meeting the drake's own cerulean orbs. "I'm just foolin'. Place is certainly bustlin' down there. No idea how folks live there normally."

Draco gave a cocky smile back as she chuckled

“You call me blues, I call you Bojangles, just the way it goes”

She Pat him on the shoulder and looked out at all he saw as the ship began to leave the hangar

“Bah, she’s a little further along than you are, so i might just~”

She wanted to tease him, grabbing one of his horns and pinching it as if she were an old lady to her grandchildren’s cheeks. Though this may just get the ball rolling a little faster too, one may never know!

“Naaaah, I just need more force sensitive to map out a good path too the planet, since we’d be able to feel it out.”

She stayed and chatted with Bohatei Chorva Bohatei Chorva until it was time for dinner, and she’d wonder where Lissa Javik Lissa Javik was and what she wanted to order if she didn’t come out soon enough, or show off that cute droid. Tiny thing is gonna be the mascot!

"Guess all my hard work did pay off." She said admiring the little droid who was bustling around exploring it's new surroundings she had to admit she was very amazed even though her expression didn't show it.

"Welcome to the real world little droid, and yes you're name is Hermes...wasn't expecting you to pick things up so easily but then again I did build your programming chip so that you could pick things up faster." Most of Hermes's programming was based off of Lissa's own personality but it was entirely up to the little droid what they wanted to do in the galaxy and how he would interact with people.

"We should probably head out since we're going to eat soon your totally welcome to join us if you want." She said hopping off the bed and opening the door.

"Totally." The little droid followed Lissa as she opened the door to her room. "All of the information is flooding into my old noggin so yeah I'll pick up on things faster." The little droid observed Lissa and how she carried herself. Hermes noticed she was isolated and was strictly emotionless, this might make things interesting.

"So you want to fill me in on what we're exactly doing on a assassins' ship I wouldn't exactly call this a vacation getaway judging by the look on your face." The droid did have Lissa's dry sense of humor and wasn't afraid to speak her mind when she wanted too. "Not to mention you look rather on edge Lissa."

The droid noticed how everything looked clean and organized, she had to admit whatever situation her creator had gotten them into she had to commend their organization skills.

Draco Miles Draco Miles Bohatei Chorva Bohatei Chorva

"I mean, yeah, but c'mon, Bojangles??" Bohatei huffed in response, narrowing his bright eyes toward the drake as she responded to his frustration with a pat on the shoulder as the ship launched to start departing. He watches the concrete labyrinth as the vessel moved, stretching as far as his eyes could see. He watches it for a time, visibly relaxing until-

"Gah!" The Zabrak suddenly lurches as his horns are grabbed, the shapes crowning his head were not exactly sensitive but he was definitely not expecting for them to be grabbed. Feeling her pinch them, he huffed for a second time and responds in kind. His hand wraps around her horn and gives it a squeeze in reply. "Git off'a my horns, ya' fiend!" He laughed.

"How am I supposed to get up to speed with you usin' my head like a joystick? You are the worst!"

Lissa and her newly built droid companion could hear the two bickering down the hall, and with the door left open could very easily see each other grabbing their head appendages.

Last edited:
“It’s not my fault you’ve got spurs that jingle, jangle, jingle! Maybe if I use this joystick to control you, you’ll get a speed boost. Just think of my hands like a rat pulling on your hair to control your movements, alright?”

She tilted his head left and right while laughing as he grabbed her horns too. So caught up in the moment with Bohatei Chorva Bohatei Chorva and enjoying this, that she had completely forgotten about Lissa Javik Lissa Javik and how just opening her door and peeking into the hallway would expose Draco as a more childish and playful person. Whether that’s for best or worse is not for her to decide

Lissa walked into the room and saw the two playing with each other, she thought that this was the sith she was supposed to be afraid of? Well she can't lie she was greatly disappointed. The two looked rather close perhaps they have known each other for a while.

"We can come back another time if you want..." She said awkwardly not knowing what to do when people are being friendly to each other, it was an emotion that she had suppressed for a very long time. It was rather awkward and she didn't know how to react other then keeping her emotionless gaze on the two of them. She turned too Bohatei and nodded at him. "Nice to meet you by the way." She still had the decency to have manners.

Hermes looked over at Lissa then back at the two new people that were in front of her. "Don't worry she has a habit of staring at people." The droid said sarcastically trying to ease Lissa's discomfort, they both were complete opposites of each other but were like yin and yang.

"Nice to meet you both by the way my name is Hermes and my emotionless friend here is Lissa. She's rather shy don't mind her." The droid said teasingly. Hermes liked having fun around people perhaps this is what he enjoyed the most.... just people in general are so fascinating to her. Hermes looked at Bohatei. "Cool horns big guy I'm gonna call you...horn head, I know my origniality is amazing." She said chuckling a bit then looking over at Draco, what really caught Hermes's attention was her hair, "And I'm going to call you blueberry"

"I ain't a landspeeder! Lemme go!" Bohatei laughed in reply, his emerald eyes alight with a carefree glee as he shook his own teacher's head side to side in retaliation to her pulling him around. Before he could get too far with swinging Draco around however, the sound of footsteps and an approaching droid brought him back to reality.

Of course, he was too slow to stop them from seeing him tussling with the drake.
"Er.." Bohatei straightens up after, letting go of her longer ivory horns and giving a slightly nervous smile. "Nah, nah, you're all good." He retorts, taking the initiative and stepping towards the duo with a friendly expression on his face. The Zabrak seemed a lot more lighthearted then his scale-skinned compatriot, a trait picked up from his time spent dragging freight to and fro and one he had taken great joy in fostering.

"Bohatei, good to meet'cha." He offered his hand in greeting. Bohatei's hair was a bit all over the place from his 'altercation', not seeming to care much for his appearance to the two of them.

They weren't royalty after all.

'Shit, I hope.'

A cackle is met at Herme's choice of nickname, looking toward the machine with a smirk. "C'mon, if you're gonna be like that, just call me Horns."

“Yeah ya are! These horns are the perfect controls!”

She heard Lissa Javik Lissa Javik talk and immediately straightened out. Clearing her throat and coughing as her posture went back to normal and listened to them

“Pleasure to meet you, Co-Worker Lissa”

Draco said, finding it a little funny to take jabs at how she wanted to keep her name to just coworker.

“Horn head ain’t too good, call him Bojangles instead, he loves it! Stick to blues for me, he calls me that, so it’ll just be a little easier for me”

She said, still taking jibes at Bohatei Chorva Bohatei Chorva and smiling warmly at the little droid and even crouching down on one knee to get a better look at the small mechanical thing hovering off the ground

“Good to meet you, Hermes”

Lissa felt herself straighten out as she looked at the hand that offered to her normally she didn't like touch but it was the only way to get on her co-worker's good side. She shook his hand "Good to meet you." She says still wearing her emotionless face.

Lissa sighed at the jokes Hermes made finding them mildly irritating however it was her own personality so Lissa wouldn't say anything about it. She turned over to Draco "Shouldn't we be leaving soon co-worker?" She said wondering why they aren't going to Ilum yet. She wanted to make her lightsaber as soon as possible and start practicing with it. "I'd rather get to Ilum and start crafting my lightsaber as soon as possible." She said walking over to where Draco was and folding her hands behind her back she rather not waste time socializing when there was work to be done but she was curious to see how Hermes would interact with her.

Last edited:
Hermes looked up in awe at Draco and then floated up where they were at eye contact. "Good to meet you too Draco, I'm glad I get to meet you, and don't mind Lissa she's just super excited." She said covering Lissa's emotionless behavior, Hermes didn't want their new friends getting a bad impression of Lissa.

She then turned towards Horns. "Alright horns it is then." She said cheerfully then turning her attention back to Draco. "It's good that we're all going together I think we could get more stuff with more people. And besides I can tell that you and me are going to be best buds." She said trying to impress Draco. If this was going to be her first friends along with Horns she might as well give off some positive energy while also trying to be helpful at the same time. "I think it's better if we all get to know each other first then we could know what our strengths and weaknesses are. She said then floating up to where Lissa was landing on her shoulder.

“We’re moving right now, actually, she’s that smooth, eh? Good ship… very good one…”

She seemed to lose herself in thought for a few seconds before snapping back to reality. Hermes’ excuse for Lissa Javik Lissa Javik ’s emotionless attitude had done exactly what the droid wanted. Draco understood the want to cover one’s excitement so as not to seem clingy or desperate.

“So! Problem on Ilum… is… well, I don’t know where it is. That’s why you’re here, to help me and Bojangles here find the planet’s location once more, since it was lost. I heard talk of a temple on Tython that could help… same thing was said of Bogano though, so where shall we go first?”

Hermes Hermes reminded Draco of a parrot, the way it spoke and flew around. Like a very highly intelligent parrot! She loved it, and would lay down her life for Hermes. The proposed planets Draco didn’t know too much about herself, she wondered what the temple on Tython would have and how expansive the temple on Bogano was too! Both of them a hefty jump as well, far away from each other. Hopefully the one they chose was right

Bohatei's friendly expression never once wavers, as if contrasting against Lissa's own as he took her hand and gave it a firm shake. "Right back at ya'." He smiled. Emotions were something that came and flowed out of the Zabrak as easily as breathing, hiding it was something he just saw as impossible for himself.

"Co-worker? C'mon, no need to be so formal!" Bohatei immediately comments upon her words, letting go of her hand and letting his return to the Zabrak's side. An approving gaze flicks to the drone, the machine already finding itself in the Zabrak's good graces as he confirmed the nickname. "See? Your friend here's with me. Got a while of a trip to go, no sense in bein' all stuffy."

"See? Your friend here's speakin' plenty of sense! Why don't we go siddown, get to know each other some? I can start if you're a bit iffy 'bout it."

Lissa just stood there not understanding why this person was being so friendly towards her. She didn't like how he was trying to be friends with her and it made her want to get out of there in a heartbeat. "Co-worker I would rather not be part of this. I'm sure Hermes can tell you all about me she'll let you know everything about me."

"I'll get some rest you guys let me know when we're at Ilum." She turned around and walked away from the two, it wasn't really they're fault it's just that Lissa didn't want too become too attached with anybody and is solely focusing on the mission. She opened the door to her room and climbed into her bed. She didn't get a chance to sleep the entire day and her body welcomed rest. She fell asleep in a heartbeat dreaming of what her next adventures would be when they got to Ilum.

Hermes watched as Lissa exited the room not really blaming her for the cold attitude she was giving off. She wasn't too good with people anyway and it was best that they should leave her alone. Hermes turned back towards the group still keeping that positive attitude. "Sorry guys it's best if you ease you way into Lissa she isn't really one for social activities."

Hermes floated over to where Draco was and thought that maybe this idea was good for all three of them. "Well I think Horns has a point why not just get to know each other better while we're waiting to get to Ilum, if you guys want to know more about Lissa I can answer any questions you might have. "She said super excited that she was already on good terms with her new friends and wondered what all three of them could do with the power of the force maybe she could tell Lissa what they could do and maybe they could teach her.

“She’s… going to need to help us once we choose where to search for Ilum first. Like I said, the location has been lost for a good bit of time now, so we need to delve into the past to search for it. Tython or Bogano can help us, and I’m sure a droid like you can be of great use too!”

While Draco was disappointed at how Lissa Javik Lissa Javik got cold feet, she was glad how Hermes Hermes interacted with her and Bohatei Chorva Bohatei Chorva . Draco nodded and asked once more

“So, which one do you think it’s on? Tython, or Bogano? Both of them honestly sound pretty cool…”

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom