Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Introductions of thieves

Bohatei's lips purse in what one could see as frustration as he is cut off mid-way, Lissa turning on a heel and walking out of the room and down towards her own room. Outgoingness was something that came naturally to the Zabrak, but he always was a little bothered when someones only response was to run away.

Some people just couldn't handle his forwardness, his captain had put it.

After a moment, the Zabrak would turn back around and face the others with a small huff.
"Think I came on too strong?" He commented idly, leaning to the side of the doorway and crossing his arms with a small shrug. "In any case, glad that you're gonna stick around. "Any idea why she's runnin' off? Tired or just shy?" Bohatei inquires to the droid, an idle finger tapping his bicep.

Another face is a fresh sight and something he was always excited to have around, so he was just a bit curious about them.

"Don't beat yourself up Horns it isn't really your fault. Lissa is just not interested in friends or companionship. She just wants her lightsaber and a place to stay. She can work well with others but all she sees in you are just well....co-workers." It would probably be best not too explain more about why she is like that, Hermes respected her privacy that much.

"But at least you tried and we all can use a friendly upbeat attitude now that we're heading in to uncharted territory." She turned back to Draco. "As for where Ilum could be I don't really know off the top of my head. But Lissa did design me to analyze information and store it in my hard drive. So as long as we find some clues maybe even ask around we could probably find it. We just have to have a lot of patience because well....This whole planet is somewhat of a mystery to me."

Bohatei Chorva Bohatei Chorva Draco Miles Draco Miles

Slightly Paranoid Apprentice
“Aaalright then… uh… Bogano it is!”

None of them really gave a coherent answer as to where their expedition should go first, so Draco chose for them. The planet of Bogano should be good enough, the temple there known for its vast amounts of knowledge would be perfect for Hermes to access… if the temple even had the location in the first place…

She smiled warmly at Hermes Hermes as she complemented @Bohatei Chorva’s attitude.

“He is pretty happy, isn’t he? Good guy to have around, and dedicated to learning all he can! I’ll have Albert plot the course and get us there”

(So sorry for sending this so late! I thought I hit send but apparently didn’t lmao)

"Bogano huh? Well I wasn't expecting that but even I can be surprised."

She was a bit excited about travelling to a new planet, What wonders they might see and maybe even learn more about the jedi. Hermes knew that Lissa would enjoy that a lot. However she was concerned about her mental state. Being cut off from people isn't good for anybody even droids. Hermes promises that she will do whatever it takes to make sure Lissa is safe and sound.

"Unless you guys need me to do anything else I'm gonna go to our room and tell Lissa where we're headed.

Hermes awaited a response from Draco or Bohatei

Bohatei Chorva Bohatei Chorva Draco Miles Draco Miles

"Yeah, yeah, I know." Bohatei shrugged his shoulders toward the droid. "Just never really handled those strong silent types too well, y'know? Kinda hard to talk to 'em when it feels like you might as well be speakin' to a hull plate." The Zabrak relaxes a bit, leaning against a wall and crossing one leg across the other in thought.

The compliments cause a soft shade to flush across his cheeks, shaking his head in disagreement.
"Ah, c'mon. I'm just doin' my best here, Blues." He huffed, an idle hand running along the back of his head sheepfully.

"Gotcha, brobot. Best go make sure our new friend's restin' well." Bohatei adds, idly rolling his neck so he can stretch it before hopping off of the wall. "In any case, I might try to see if I can't pick up where I left off." The Zabrak hummed, an idle hand drumming the soft surface of his sash in thought.

"Hey, Blues, Ya' got a minute to teach me somethin' once you're done with Alby? I'll just be practicin' in the meantime."

(( Sorry for the delay, had a bit of a writing moment this weekend. ))

“Yeah, sure! It won’t take long. Good luck with Lissa, Hermes Hermes !”
Draco smiled and waved as Hermes left, and went to go talk to the Neutralizer droid about heading to Bogano. The Neutralizer was honestly something else! The man acted as her maid, cook, personal assistant, and even pilot! Though he did have an astromech help on the aspect of the ship. She radiod to him while keeping her eyes on Bohatei Chorva Bohatei Chorva , wondering what he wanted to talk to her about

“— alright, thank you, Albert, let me know if you need any help on anything… alright, bye”

She smiled, enjoying hearing from Albert, viewing him as a friend and a part of the crew, not some disposable droid. Hermes was getting there too, with their bubbly personality.

“So, Bojangles, what did you want to talk about~?”

Hermes nodded at both of them and floated back towards Lissa's room, she never really understood why Lissa was cold to the both of them. All they wanted was to help out each other and make sure everyone got what they wanted. Hermes eventually found her way to Lissa's room and entered. She saw Lissa having the box open revealing her armor. She floated next to Lissa then landed on her shoulder. "I don't mean to act like your mom but you should be a little bit nicer to out new friends, all they want to do is help ya know?." She said trying to make her understand that letting people in your life isn't all that bad. "But I understand that you like to keep to yourself and I won't push you if your not comfortable with it. Just try acting a bit more friendly okay?." She only wanted what was best for Lissa.

Lissa stared at the armor not knowing Hermes was there until she landed on her shoulder. She was grateful for Hermes's comfort; There were a lot of things that weighed heavily on Lissa's mind. Especially that of her best friend and mentor dying. She wanted to get over it but she can't because it was her fault that he died. If only she could have helped him instead of listening and running off. If only she had been stronger..."Thanks Hermes, I'm glad you understand. You know why I'm here and you know why I don't trust anybody aboard this ship except for you. I learned that lesson a very long time ago. Don't get close to people because it's only going to end up hurting you." She said looking at Hermes and patting her. "This is just my lesson I've learned in life...you're gonna learn it too." Lissa picked up Hermes and then placed her on Lissa's bed. She then went back to staring at the armor, kneeling in front of it. "Forgive me old friend, I promise I won't fail again. I know you won't approve of what I'm becoming but there is no going back. From now on I won't have weakness." She says angrily, she then took a deep breath and started to put the armor on. It was big enough to fit over her clothes and felt oddly comforting. Like it was embracing her in a comforting hug...It felt like he was still with her. When she finally put the whole gear on she picked up the helmet and stared at it for a bit then she put it on her head. She stood up and looked at Hermes. "Let's go buddy we don't got time for sulking anymore."

Draco Miles Draco Miles Bohatei Chorva Bohatei Chorva

A casual two-fingered salute is given to the drone as it departs, Bohatei idly turning on a heel and leaning back against the opposite wall to face the drake as she eventually returned. He smiled softly, extending a hand out and allowing the Force to flow through himself once more with a deep and focusing breath. As he exhaled, he opened his eyes and looked towards Draco as his hand returned to his side.

"Well, I wanted to learn some more about how to use the Force." The Zabrak explained, maintaining his connection relatively easily by now. He has been able to lessen the focus he needs, although it is clear in his expression that it was not fully subconscious and still needed a bit of effort on his side.

"I can reach out now, take it for myself and all... but I dunno how to use it." He lets his hand sway as he spoke, feeling it's presence shift in the Force. He was aware of himself. "I can feel it at this point, but like I said. No idea how to put it to use. What I wanted to ask, is that if you could give me a lesson or two to help learn how to actually use it. Haven't exactly gotten too far on my own, so a hand would be mighty helpful."

"Think our friend is gonna be a while anyhows, so might as well kill the time somehow, right?"

“Mhm… mhm… alright, so you can feel the force around you… try to direct it, push it with your mind. Command it to move at your will”

Such promising progress! Draco was so proud, but she had to hide it, otherwise it may distract Bohatei Chorva Bohatei Chorva too. She watched with anticipation for what he would push, anything he could do would be wonderful! Perhaps Lissa Javik Lissa Javik could learn a thing or two with her as well. The trip to Bogano would take a minute, so she chilled and waited, watching and training Bohatei

Hermes looked at how Lissa looked so sad putting the armor on, she really wanted to help her but the the grief of loosing someone never actually goes away.

She did have to admit the armor looked great on her. But it also looked somewhat scary, if Hermes didn't know who was behind that armor she would genuinely be terrified of what this person would do to Hermes. Hermes then floated up to Lissa and landed on her shoulder. "Love the new look Lissa let's get going the others will be waiting for us. I think your friend would genuinely be happy with the person your becoming." She said positively.

Lissa smiled under the helmet then gently picked up Hermes and hugged her then lifting her helmet up to give a small kiss on the droid's head. She was truly thankful this little droid was in her life. Hermes was the only source of sanity that she had, she would never display this type of affection publicly but when they were alone Lissa could let her guard down. Lissa put Hermes back on her shoulder and adjusted her helmet on her head then exited her room. She headed to where Draco and Bohatei were. Seeing they were in the middle of something she took a seat and waited patiently.

"Yeah, I can feel it." Bohatei nodded attentively, flexing his fingers briefly as she spoke. To issue a command to the Force was something he wasn't exactly sure of how to do. Maintaining his connection to the Force, the Zabrak would take a deep breath in, then out.

"Alright. Direct it."

Feeling the inner glow within himself, Bohatei would feel how it radiated across his form and the sensation of it's warmth. He focuses on his left hand, clenching and unclenching his fingers for a time.

The Zabrak feels for the subtle shift in his movements, and it's reaction to himself as he narrowed his eyes in thought. Soon enough, he would become more aware of how it moved with him. His will turns onto the energy, moving his arm back, then forth slowly.

Nothing.

He tries it again, this time putting a bit more physical strength into it. Bohatei feels the energies move down his arm and to his fingertips, rippling outward and outside of his perception.

Draco's hair moves slightly in response to his push.

"Alright, that's.. gonna use some work." He hummed, laughign softly when he heard the distant clatter of boots that approached the doorway.

"Oh, hey! How was your rest?" Bohatei would greet the armoured individual and the drone, his free hand waving in a friendly greeting as one would expect from him.

Draco pursed her lips to bite back a chuckle at @Bohatei Chorva’s push. It was something! He was getting there, but the attempt made her laugh slightly. More so though, she was proud that he at least got something out! Like a child tripping over the finish line of a race, it was funny, but still an impressive feat nonetheless. She turned and stared at the armor of the clone trooper, at that plasteel coffin. Many a man had died in it, and it’s protection was far from good. It… didn’t intimidate Draco, just made her mournful for Lissa Javik Lissa Javik

“Glad to see your rest was well. Collected yourself? Ready for the mission?”

Lissa turned to Bohatei and nodded, "My rest was adequate. I'm ready for what's next." She then turned too Draco and nodded at her as well. "Whatever you need me to do I'll do it." She leaned against the wall with Hermes resting comfortably on her shoulder. "So where are we exactly heading? Do we know where ilum is?" She didn't quite know where the planet was and assumed that Draco knew but she looked just as lost as Lissa did. If it were just open to the public then all the crystals would be gone. So it made sense that the location of this place would be kept secret, still she wished it would be easier to find.

Hermes rested comfortable on Lissa's shoulder observing how Lissa interacted with her group, she was open and happy around Hermes but when she was with other people she was reserved, quiet, and spoke very formally. But at least she was able to hold a decent conversation with they're new allies. Hermes thought about where Ilum was, accessing some data she found very little about where the true location was, Draco listed which planets could lead them to the right direction and almost all of them seemed to be right. Then again Hermes knew nothing about where Ilum was and she couldn't pinpoit a precise location

Letting his hand lower after the projection, Bohatei couldn't help but to let a small giggle of his own escape his lips. As he expected, the results of his efforts were lacking at best and disappointing at worst. After the exertion however, the Zabrak couldn't help but notice the feeling in it's wake. A small draining sensation had become noticeable in his chest, the expended Force slowly replenishing his rather small stores.

"It's somethin'." Bohatei eventually commented, laughing softly before turning his gaze back towards the newly approaching duo. "Glad to hear it. We'll need it once we get there." He replied with a smile, answering his question with what knowledge he had.

"Blues here seems to have a good lead. It's somewhere out in the Unknown Regions. One of the... 7 Sectors, I believe." The Zabrak spoke. "Not sure specifically off'a the top of my head, but Blues here should have more detail."

“Sector is still a hell of a lot of space to search. I’m not wasting the fuel on that, we’ll find something on Bogano… hopefully…”

She did have her doubts on what could be on the green and cavernous planet of Bogano, one thing was for certain though, it was a very beautiful vacation spot and perfect for physical exertion with the Force. She knew Bohatei Chorva Bohatei Chorva and Hermes Hermes would love it, but with Lissa Javik Lissa Javik ‘s sour puss personality, she doubted there was much the woman could enjoy in the Galaxy, or at least let that emotion show. Draco was basically giving her a free lightsaber, why so… Angy? Questions for later. A better question for now is

“Have you both decided what you’d like for dinner?”

"I don't really need to eat anything but as long as we all get to spend some time together that's more then enough for me." Hermes tried to read the emotion on Lissa's face but behind that helmet it was like staring at a blank wall. But to be fair even without the helmet she looked like a blank wall of emotionless. Hermes then looked at Bohatei and Draco and saw how powerful and exceptional they were. They looked so happy and friendly with one another. Were these really supposed to be Sith? If that we're so then maybe Hermes was wrong about them and maybe they're not all so bad but then again she was only alive for a little while.

Lissa looked at both Draco and Bohatei they were both strong in the force she could learn a lot from them when she had made her lightsaber. She could use all the help she could get. Fighting with a lightsaber would be no problem except getting cut with your own blade. Lissa had trained everyday studying sword techniques from the books she picked up back on Coruscant. However she knew that she wasn't going to be able to match with Draco. It would be a long time before they were both equal in power which means that Lissa needed to work harder and get stronger. "I'm fine with whatever as long as it doesn't taste bad." She said blankly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom