Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Introduction Thread

Ex-First Order Govenor, Ex-Admiral of the 1st Dominion Fleet, and current Alor of Clan Awaud. Looking to defend Freedom and Democracy.... or something like that. Also have Contacts across the galaxy and Shipyards to build Small Ships, you need it, I'll make it.

Glad to write with you all.

Well Belizarius is a history nut and has read up a lot of galactic history. He's a bit political so likes the idea of democracy and trying to bring real freedom back to the galaxy which is why in many ways he's ideologically opposed (at least politically) to joining the Silver Jedi or the Galactic Alliance.

For character development the idea is over time Belizarius becomes more confident in his abilities and hopefully will prove to be an good asset to the Republic.

Though reason I am on the board is to sort of stretch my creativity muscle a bit.

[member="Belizarius Krusi"]

Will welcome aboard sir!!

I think you'll fit right in here. I'm going to put together a post either tonight or tomorrow for the Jedi of the Remnant to meet. I'll be sure to tag you!

Lilla Syrin

A great leap forward often requires first taking t
It's a little early for me to be active in many RR threads, but I wanted to nail my colours to the mast.

Early stories for this character mean her development is 100% going to be light sided for the foreseeable future and that means a Jedi path.

I want to continue her story on Tatooine for a while yet - so that will delay her knowing she is Force sensitive. And I'm hoping that once the character is ready (or more accurately, I am ready) that a Jedi from the RR would just happen to be in Mos Espa (or thereabouts) and stumble across Lilla.

I want to go the whole Apprentice thing - including training and trials - and take my time developing this character, both as a person as as a Jedi. So I'll be looking for a Master at some point down the line!

Anyhow, glad to be here, glad to help out wherever I can and looking forward to returning the Republic back to a prominent place in this galaxy.

And that's about it for now...

tumblr_o0p1welVC61ubszlfo1_500.gif

Norrin Fisck

N
[member="Lilla Syrin"]
Mos Espa is the kind of place I could be found. Say the word and I'll meet you there.

[member="Lilla Syrin"] Need a Jedi to bring her into the RR later? Happens to already be RPing with Iona, a member of the Remnant, :D I already intend for Iona to give her a comm to, you know, herself before she leaves Tatt encase she ever needs help, so the link to have her brought into the RR is already there.

Can even rope that bum [member="Norrin Fisck"] in it cause she could be tagged along with him when she gets le call.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom