Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Introduction Thread

Harley Fenstermacher

remeber it's not personal, just buiness
Well lets see, kind of started up a company on Na Hasska because of it being a trade world and all and in neutral space, tots forgot you guys where taking it over. But it has worked out in good sense, means no competition for me and my company HLCS.

As such i guess I've thrown my lot in with the RR, so you all get store discounts on all produced good, just don't be mad if a few of my wares end up in Sith Hands. (OOC nice to be here and I may be bringing another character into the fold if things go well)

[member="Lok Jorunn"]

Hello and welcome!

I see a Jedi Knight tag, are you planning on joining the Jedi here? If so I'll add you to my tag roster for any Jedi threads! (No obligation mind you!)

[member="Téa Kensington-Evans"] - Welcome to the party! If you need any help getting yourself through the front door, ICly speaking, I and plenty of others would be willing to thread with you.

Happy to have you in the Republic!

[member="Lok Jorunn"]

Sounds great! I'll add you to the list, it went online you to bring a never if the order but will ensure I tag you in any upcoming Jedi threads. We have one going right now that is for all master and Knight level Jedi to discuss the organization of this order. And I'm all about The Shadows!

[member="Téa Kensington-Evans"]

Welcome aboard! Let us know if you need anything! There is a senator thread going on right now if your interested (I see a politician title bar!).

[member="Cato Marek"] Yes! [Assuming your question wasn't answered in the Discord already]. You can. However, unlike the Clone War's Republic, you don't get a military rank just by being a Jedi. The republic treats Jedi no more different then they do any other citizen, so you would join the military the 'normal' way and move up the ranks through merit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom