Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Introduce Yourself!

Varus Shatterstar said:
-watches everyone in silence with judging eyes-
tumblr_m4dgprYUZ61qaco3go3_250.gif

[member="Taheera Sollo"]

I do try to keep the active thread tracker up-to-date as things come in. Any group training threads that occur outside of the JA forums are listed there. Any that happen within the forums will be in the 'Group Training' subforum... and there hasn't been any there yet.

At any rate, those are usually the two places you can look. :)

Hi everyone.

Well...name's Connor Harrison, Master of the Silver Jedi Order. Rogue.

Umm...what else....I've been through a few ups and downs in my time as a Jedi but am here now, ready to lead, to serve, to fight and follow.

:)

Im a jedi...Hi >.>
<.<

can I snuggle the Raaf?

Anyways Zaden here, to bother Raaf forever, and be stripper...jedi. x.x

Never could get this to work, never liked what the Jedi or Sith were on here....till I had an idea...so MEOW!

LET US HUGS AND BE HIPPIES!

[member="Karen Roberts"]

;) I is not

I will try...being a lightsider so far....is boring XD

Then again I dont know what to do sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Ima just wait, twiddle my thumbs..maybe make a thread of studying.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[member="Zaden Danex"] You should make a thread about being hyperactive and bouncing off the walls in one of the Enclaves. Some will drop by to slap you around help you learn, eventually. :p

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Lol. You mean this thread? Are you posting a reply every 30 minutes!? Dat's cray-cray. You silly. :D :p

I mean. I hope someone drops in soon to keep you company. Before your character actually does break down a wall. O.O''

Oh. And welcome again to Academy Network. You'll fit in great. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom