Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Introduce Yourself!

Resident Tarzan meets Wolverine, here.

I've been wanting to make a character for the Red Ravens for awhile... Finally got around to it. Ended up being a cousin to the Ticons. I look forward to roleplaying with you all. :)

[member="Diego Ticon"] -
61e6fa25a4158feb26ceee18cfcaef5489305d15911dff50da9b4da614cffe35.jpg
Ty, lol.

[member="Alaina Moxla"] - I'm the senator's wife's brother's son. If that makes any sense... at all. Lol.

Hey guys. Ice here. Glad to finally be a part of the group. Been looking at it for a while. Like Barik, finally got around to signing up. Looking forward to RPing with y'all.

Puppet Kyrios

P
(I'm not sure what to say... Hi? Yea, hi.)

Hi. I'm Asteria, joining because you guys are awesome and it's been hard since my old faction disbanded, and you guys were allies once so I thought it would be best to join you y'all.

I was going to try free lancing but that's a little hard.

Audrey Thénardier

Crime is a Family Business
Greetings from the Thénardiers, a crime family working out of both Naboo and Courascant. I've been looking around and finally decided to join te Ravens since they seem the sort of crowd I would fit in with. Criminals with an agenda. I currenlty have a shipping factory going through approval right now, but hopefully it'll lend a hand to any operations. I should warn that I'm also a noble, and I try to keep my affiliations with my criminal line of work a secret. Other than that, I'm a simple business woman trying to bring her family back to the power it once had.

*lights a ciggarette*

Any questions?

(Lol I love writing as Audrey. But irl, hi everyone. Glad to join the team)

[member="Audrey Thénardier"] and [member="Asteria Starcatcher"] welcome! Feel free to jump into any of our faction threads, like our Invasion and Dominions.

Also if you need some orientation in the Ravens, check out this thread right here.

[member="Hades Michae"] Welcome to the group I"m just your normal criminal Lady born into a family of lots of half brothers and cousin running round...

So don't mine all the running around here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom