Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Introduce Yourself!

Welcome to the Red Ravens, and the first suggestion I can give you into getting active with us, and finding some awesome role-play is by introducing yourself! Say hey, and if you like let us know a little about your character and what type of role-play you're looking for. You never know, someone might be interested in threading with you.

Aldous Hofmann

Pilot, Welder, Troublemaker
Hello!

Aldous is a Welder/Mechanic with a very illegal habit, namely, the consumption and transportation of illicit drugs. He figured he might as well throw his lot in with a group to keep himself supplied and commit acts of repair/sabotage when they need it.

Renato Sarkin

R
Guns, girls, and booze are a few of my favorite things.

So no really while Sarkin has for his whole adult life smuggled guns, bought and sold slaves, and been in more drunken bar fights than he cares to remember.

He got his start as an Enforcer in his teens and worked his way from their.

Manidark Zail

Bounty Hunter / Freelance
Thank you for inviting me, I am kinda new to this, well has been awhile. I read mostly everything I needed to read, and it sounds cool, bounty hunter, murdering scum, whatever crime Zail does, almost he does have a heart.

Hello friends and foes alike, I'm here for some gnarly undercover fun. Lok is part of the Silver Jedi Order (which is unknown to all) and has followed his own personal musings to infiltrate crime syndicates such as the Red Ravens. However, have no fear, I will let all of you know OOCly prior to any of my IC musings with this character.

Also feel free to PM me if you think I've done something wrong ICly and we'll get it sorted. I've never done much spy stuff and figured that this would be a good deal of fun to do especially with a crew as awesome as this one. Looking forward to working with and against you all! Cheers!

Beowoof

Morality Policeman :)
*scribbles*

Hi! I'm 'Red'! And I'm red!

The doctor is in. Leave your ballot on my meal tray.

The portal controls you.

Donations are accepted. Make yourself at home!

<smiley face>

Hey everyone. Jen here. :) Looking forward to roleplay with you all in the future. Feel free to read my bio to get a better feel of my character. :p Yea.. She's not really the criminal master mind type. But as we all know, people change!

Happy RP'ing!

Hey all! I'm always up for any and all RP from teaming up for some jobs to just having conversation. Hit me up in PMs or even just randomly tag me where you might want me. I'm pretty easy going like that.

My character's main talent is slicing. He can do anything from code-breaking to defensive slicing in space combat. He may not be good with a pistol but I think he's pretty useful in many situations. He just needs some work on those social skills ;)

A few other secondary skills he possesses are scavenging and tinkering. Found some ancient tech that you don't know how to use? Give him a try, he might be able to find the "on' switch.

I will get around to reading all of your character bios soon so that I can get to know my fellow Ravens. Looking forward to doing some crimes with you.

[member="Lysle of the Hydian Way"] over here got me interested in the faction when he put an advertisement for new blood a few days ago, so here I am. Nice to meet y'all. To be truthful, I honestly don't know what exactly I want to do with this character, as the notion of playing a legit criminal, be it shady or upstanding, is still a rather new field for me to play in. Wannabe criminal turned do gooder due to reasons, yes, but never a legit one. As such, I'd welcome suggestions as to what role the Ravens would need filling in one position or another. I personally have my eyes on starting a form of business or another to assist you folks with, but it's not something I've ever done before so I'm curious to hear from others how absorbing/hard it can get.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Hi.

I'm only here to invest in the Raven's front-company and make sure relations between the Red Ravens and the Ri'essi Union are good ones.

Frederick King said:
[member="Lysle of the Hydian Way"] over here got me interested in the faction when he put an advertisement for new blood a few days ago, so here I am. Nice to meet y'all. To be truthful, I honestly don't know what exactly I want to do with this character, as the notion of playing a legit criminal, be it shady or upstanding, is still a rather new field for me to play in. Wannabe criminal turned do gooder due to reasons, yes, but never a legit one. As such, I'd welcome suggestions as to what role the Ravens would need filling in one position or another. I personally have my eyes on starting a form of business or another to assist you folks with, but it's not something I've ever done before so I'm curious to hear from others how absorbing/hard it can get.
The Ravens are indeed currently looking to start a business, we could work together as partners in the business? If you're interested. We look for all walks of life, but I would enjoy seeing more book keeps as it were in the Ravens. The people that keep the records of activities, credit flow, and the organisation of jobs. That I could use a hand with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom