Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Introduce Yourself!

Nyxie

【夢狐】
[member="Isaac Ideus"] - Yep. She was never part of the Shadow Empire. It's former leader at the time was letting me use their men to crew my ship while I found a way to fund my own. :3

Kara

K
Greeting to all. I am a fully function luxury model droid who also acts as a slicer. I current have no owner and a number of emotional programming downloaded but locked with my cyber mind. I am capable of whatever functions you require of me and am ready to serve the Red Ravens.

(Technically second into to the group but thought 'why not?' lol)

Greetings all, Solan Charr, Mercenary and Rogue Force User extraordinaire. Time to teach the Suns a lesson and make some credits, point me in the direction of the nearest hit or thread and ill be there.

Blacktail

Captain of the Lost Dynast
The Shadow Empire's looking to be on a death throe and my only other viable options were the Protectorate and Remnant. Personally, I wanted something with a little more freedom and a little less spread. Besides, looked like the double-R could use a dedicated fleeter.

Just don't expect me to dye myself red.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom