Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Introduce Yourself!

[member="Lysle of the Hydian Way"]

I don't consider myself great with that, but I can definitely try and lend a hand. If I get to screw around with the marketplace on this character, I do plan on going all the way and learning as many of it's intricacies as I can, from massmedia, to natural resource extraction, arms dealing, prostitution rings, etcetera.

Would a relatively shady bussiness man with enough credits to donate be eligible for the IC job.

Frederick King said:
[member="Lysle of the Hydian Way"]

I don't consider myself great with that, but I can definitely try and lend a hand. If I get to screw around with the marketplace on this character, I do plan on going all the way and learning as many of it's intricacies as I can, from massmedia, to natural resource extraction, arms dealing, prostitution rings, etcetera.

Would a relatively shady bussiness man with enough credits to donate be eligible for the IC job.
They would be eligible indeed. Have a head over here, http://starwarsrp.net/topic/40100-factory-writers-guys/

Throw some ideas around, help me write it out, do some tech submissions and you can become co-owner of the business with me, or start your own that works for the RR

Evelynn

E
Logan, my Captain Charisma, haha.

I should do this too. Drum roll please? No drum roll? Do you not know who I am...?

I am, Vivian Talina Octavia. Socialite extraordinaire, glit-biter and Queen of Style and Sin. You can find me in the V.I.P section, buy me a drink...or more. ;)

With the One Sith's demolition and transformation of Alderaan Vivian was left with no family and no fortune, although that's not something she's going to admit openly. Now on the run from the Black Sun with her kidnapper turned companion Logan Valde their main focus is trying to get by each day without dying (or killing each other) and make a bit of bank on the side while they're at it.

Development for a criminal career for dearest Vivian is in the offing but of course, that is where you all come in, ladies and gentlemen. ;)

So the out of character bumph, I am open to RP with anybody and everybody. If you have an idea for your character and Vivian shoot me a message and we'll get crackin'!

Greetings all. Daxton bane at your service.

Available for all sorts of rp, but especially if you want to help develop fronts and rackets for the group. I am more than happy to launder Your credits as well.

Reserved 4

R
Well...I like what I see, I shoulda joined this ages ago. Anyways, I'm Chapel, of course this isnt my real name, but you dont need to know that stuff. Anything I do, I usually do with [member="French"] so if he aint coming with, you had better damn well give me a good reason do it. Apart from that, being a criminal myself, I dont care really what happens to most of the other members, just as long as I get my cut. I'll play nice when I need to, and do what the job asks of me. Outside this faction I am quite content with my personal activities, which again I dont think we need to know what those things are. Though I may come here with some need of help, and man power.
Till then, Later Gators.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom