Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Into the Jaws of Death OOC

[member="Darth Junra"]

Yups. Something wrong with not using a double negative when i did not find a reason to give such a reason that would not end in deaths and might not end in lives but will end with non of us not staying alive.

Protectorate:

Please remember that Coruscant was not abandoned nor is it not fortified. It's our border planet between the Republic and the One Sith, and our Capital. The background NPC noise, though it hardly matters in the end game, should be described as "heavily defended".

All parties of leadership and Staff agreed on this facet up to the start of the role-play, so please, while it's a minor issue - don't just waltz around the surface yelling "I've taken this over." Fight some NPC's, give the One Sith some time to send you someone to play with.

Sarge Potteiger said:
Dropship headed towards Valley of Dark Lords
Allies; [member="Cira"], Protectorate
Enemies: [member="Cira"], Sith

The datapad left at his apartment by a very specific, very confused redhead. He'd gone through it, of course, curiosity getting the better of him.

However, anything encrypted or marked secret he hadn't touched. That being said, he smiled at the new background he put on. The scientific research group had brought photographers along, centuries ago... and so now, whenever she got around to taking said pad back.

He chuckled. She'd get a view of crowds of researchers, biologists, geologists, archaeologists - everyone - fanning out from a docking tube towards a lone, scarlet clad figure standing patiently below a great arch. He locked it, resting his head back with a smile.

Revenge was sweet.

... really? REALLY?!

Oh... you are going to PAY for that Jedi.

Ayden Cater said:
So here is the OOC thread for the Second Invasion of Coruscant.
Some basic rules.

• Three Alts per Writer.
  • One Sith forces will be allowed to transfer over from Alderaan to Coruscant, starting tomorrow at 2 PM EST. Four characters can transfer over in a 24 hour period.
  • OP has five aid slots, currently filled.
  • The One Sith have decided that this is going to be a PvP battle.
Beyond that, people remember folks on my side; this is Coruscant. It's not gonna be a cakewalk by any stretch of the imagination. This is going to be one hell of a fight. Please don't make me PM you about you taking a command post, disrupting power across the planet, and fighting three Sith Masters in one post.
Any problems or complaints, please send them to myself or [member="Darth Mierin"]. We will be watching.

Why only four every 24 hours? By the time this char could even join in, this thread will be 8+ pages in. What about the potential confusion and tracking all this stuff? Would this deter others from joining and becoming players?

And son of a kriff stick, starting these invasions during business hours......*shuffles off*

J3C0

J
Ordo said:
[member="Countess of Báthory"]

Palace throne room with the Dark Lord about to beat the hell outta me. I'll lable my next post. Promise.
ಠ_ಠ

thekinght1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom