Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Into the Jaws of Death OOC

[member="Hion the Herglic"]

You're on Alderaan, so you're going to have to wait before you can jump over here. I believe Mierin indicated that there is a discussion thread concerning this in the One Sith backroom.

Oops. I'll put it here in case someone deletes it so I can just post this tomorrow.

Enemies: Ilsa Voll

Main Battle Tanks dropping out of the sky were not exactly subtle affairs. Consequently, it didn't take much for Orcus to notice the gigantic drop pod plummeting through atmosphere, even amidst the chaos of the sudden Protectorate invasion. The Herglic Sith rode atop his leather-winged Drexl, the beast - a grotesque amalgamation of bat and insect - had inspired fear long ago in the Beast Wars of Ossus. As its shadow fell across landing Protectorate troopers, that same dread would rise again.

Orcus clacked his teeth in thought as he plummeted through the sky. He did not like flying, nor did he enjoy fighting a war on two fronts. Fool Protectorates, did they not understand the reign of peace the Sith were attempting to establish here? He supposed he should expect no better of a nation birthed by mercenaries. How many more orphans would this attack on Coruscant bring.

Humming a tune of war and anger, Orcus seized the reins and drove Kite down toward the now landed Skocha MBT. He'd believed such a vehicle to be exclusive to the Republic, but apparently that was not the case. He snorted once from his blow holes, then promptly dropped the reins and leaped off his mount.

Eight hundred pounds of Force invigorated blubber landed with a resounding smash atop the turret of the Skocha tank. The ray shields flickered once, but they were designed to stop energy attacks such as blaster bolts and laser cannons, not falling seven foot tall orbalisk-armored humanoids. As a result, Orcus found himself standing atop the the tank turret ready to do unspeakable things to the occupants inside.

"Haha, hauum."

If they had not heard his landing, they would surely hear his booming laughter.

Teroch Gra'tua said:
Now all I have to do is wait... For my weapon sub to be approved.
  • Factory submissions may only be introduced into role-play threads whose start date begins after the submission's creation date.
that being said if you're just using a standard single action revolver, it wouldn't really need a tech sub.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom