Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Into the Jaws of Death OOC

So here is the OOC thread for the Second Invasion of Coruscant.

Some basic rules.

1. Three Alts per Writer.
  2. One Sith forces will be allowed to transfer over from Alderaan to Coruscant, starting tomorrow at 2 PM EST. Four characters can transfer over in a 24 hour period.
  3. OP has five aid slots, currently filled.
  4. The One Sith have decided that this is going to be a PvP battle.
Beyond that, people remember folks on my side; this is Coruscant. It's not gonna be a cakewalk by any stretch of the imagination. This is going to be one hell of a fight. Please don't make me PM you about you taking a command post, disrupting power across the planet, and fighting three Sith Masters in one post.

Any problems or complaints, please send them to myself or [member="Darth Mierin"]. We will be watching.

J3C0

J
[member="Ilsa Voll"]
I'de rather not leave things to Implication when it comes to Invasions.

This should be good.

Girls%2520und%2520Panzer%2520-%252011%2520-%2520Large%252021.jpg

sabrina

[member="Ayden cater"] [member="Darth Mierin"]
can i leave my ship on alderaan, under my npc control
and have my main come over to coruscant

also allies for us yes/no

J3C0

J
[member="sabrina"] YOu cannot join this invasion for 24 hours if you're in Alderaan. Ask this kind of stuff in the Factions General Discussion so we can keep this one clean :)

[member="Alexandra Cinthra"], same for you. You cannot yet be in Coruscant, because of Alderaan. Please see the Faction General Discussion about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom