Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion Into Hell, We March (Authority Invasion of Naboo)

[member="Salem Norongachi"] was a solemn man. As Lancer stood there, his four revolvers hanging off his waist and thighs, he patiently waited for the inevitable crapload of stuff that was going to happen. Lancer looked up at Salem, the former CIS soldier who had decided to remain with the group instead of going his own ways and leaving himself to his own devices.

"So. Here we go."

He said to Salem, before moving towards one of the dropships.

How he loathed war.

But how he loved money.

FLEETCOM Station
Objective: Defend FLEETCOM, await further instructions
Allies: Havoc Squad, Omega Protectorate
Enemies: CIS Systems authority

"I want some god damn reason why you thought this was an acceptable means of communicating with me, dirtbag!"

"Listen here you stupid Republi-"

"Sweet holy Sith shooting stars in the systems you just back-talked me! The next time you decide to put ME and the REPUBLIC in the same sentence, that sentence better damn well be HE'S NOT IN THE REPUBLIC ANYMORE! Now you take your ugly, ugly, inbred ass out of my face, and do your god damn homework!"

Ah, the transition to the OP wasn't always easy. In other ways, it had been. He was with Havoc, or, at least, whoever wanted to show up. He sighed. Another iteration of Havoc squad lost to internal conflict and personal demons. Or at least, that's the way he saw it now. The Commander decided to forgo his helmet for now, and rested in his Havoc armor and the backpack that held a multitude of gear.

He set the OP Specops slugthrower's stock on the ground, and waited. Waited for orders. And waited for someone to come and tell him that he was okay and that he wasn't alone anymore. The Sergeant didn't look so tough anymore, sitting alone on a pile of crates in the hangar.

[member="Miles Varden"] @Kiyron @Willa Isard [member="Commander Sharky"] [member="Brill"] [member="Riley Stryker"] [member="Ori'Alor Tal'Verda"] @Fadeyka

Objective: Await Reports of Sith/Vong
[member="Aaralyn Rekali"]

"No, he was not a saint. He was a man. A very great man, and in many ways a wicked one."
So far, nothing was coming through comms, and they sat - or in his case stood - in silence, waiting for orders. Waiting for reports of battle. Waiting for a target. Something. Anything. The hydra was like a lead weight on his side, even through his armor. A burden to bear. A monkey on his back.

An honor, too.

Sarge knew of the other woman in the craft with them. His men did not. "Lord." Hastings said. "The woman?" He asks, orange optics settling onto the two and a half meter frame of the Knight in Grey. Sarge's head tracked like a sniper's scope to Aaralyn.

"The Sword of the Jedi." He intones, helmet returning to a forward facing position to stare into the depths of space. "Does she...?"

He shook his head. She had no idea who they were. She'd known of the Jedi called Preacher most likely, but so far only Ayden and Ashin knew he was what he was. She'd been assigned here by Ayden for one reason or another. He didn't much care to ask why.

The deal had been that she didn't know where their base or that it even existed. So far as she was to be concerned, they were simply a secret branch of the Protectorate military. Not hard to fathom. Everyone had their units of legend and myth.

"Leave it be, Sergeant. Leave it be."

"Aye, sah."

Hyperspace

Phoebe was the silent type now a days. It was her against the galaxy it seemed. She didn't mind it though, in truth the woman preferred it that way. There was less of a chance of heartache and pain. She ought to have known better than to get involved and fall in love but obviously the woman hadn't learned. This century was no different than any other. Phoebe would never make such a stupid mistake again.

As of late the Sith Lord had been cooped up inside her castle or at work. It was best that she keep herself busy until she figured out what she would do now. It was nice to still have her children. She did love them more than anything so it was nice they hadn't disappeared as well. Phoebe could never forsake them as she needed them more than they needed her.

The planet of Naboo was of no concern to the Master. She really was only only coming for two reasons. One she needed to get out more. Two she wanted to show the Authority that she was with them plus show the Galaxy what she could do. Most of her day was behind a desk so this was her time to show what she was made of and why she was to be feared. Time to step out of the shadows.

The Eternal Queen
Allies: The people NOT invading her planet
Enemies: The people invading
Objective: Not be invaded

The Queen pulled her hair up into a loose braid down her back. Plain, a good bit more plain that a Princess of Naboo might be seen wearing, but it was fashionable to sometimes sport a more casual hair do. Honestly, she was just trying to work fast.

"Marea has a weapon on her. I made sure of that. And my body guard will be with her. You remember Percy? Nice young man..."

She tied the end of her hair together, still remembering that look on his face when he left. Like he was saying goodbye...

"Vorhi, no matter who you think you are, you will always be a good man. I know it. I've always known it. And I always will know it."

She smiled and looked around her office once more. On the edge of her desk, she kept a small hologram, an image frozen in time. She stared at it, the faces, smiling, caught mid laugh. Keter, for all his claims to be oh so dark and awful, laughed easy. She loved that laugh. Felicity was holding onto his arm, while Celeste had her arms wrapped around his neck from behind. And in that image, Feena herself was off to the left, grinning and clinging to Keters other arm. All of his girls together with him.

She wanted that moment back.

"I've had training in battle meditation," she said, finally tearing her eyes away from the image, "It's something I don't do very often now, for, well, obvious reasons. But when I was younger... Well. Let's just say, I'm not half bad. But they will quickly realize that something is wrong, so we will need to have the timing just right. I will also need to be in a secure place for it. Any interruption will ruin it."

[member="Keter"] [member="Vorhi Alestrani"]

Allies: Havoc squad, OP
Enemies: the evolution of CIS
Objective: Win

The Protectorate had pretty guns. Guns that are very useful and adds the final touch of war. He was well armed with his Havoc Squad suit that was given to him when he was chosen for the elite squad, the OPRC-1, the BTI-CR, and a couple of anti force grenades. He was with the commander of Havoc squad and just told off a Protectorate soldier to get his face out of the way. "You tell 'em, sir. What's our objective? Besides killing off the 'Feds?"

[member="Kaiden 'Papa' Rohn"]

Allies: The Naboo people
Enemies: The ones who get in her way
Objective: Escape the guards and find her Mother.

The little Princess folded her arms and hid her face. When would Daddy come for her? If she had to be somewhere safe, she'd rather be there with him. This cold, plain, panic room was not where she wanted to be. If her family, her planet, was in danger, she wanted to be with them. All of them, out there in the open.
And why was it so cold? She grumbled and looked up at the vent above. Couldn't they turn the air down? She was freezing! Naboo dress was designed for the season, and it was not yet winter. Goosebumps were forming all up her bare arms.
Stupid vent...

Vent.
Something about the word vent hit something inside her. Imerria. Dis. She remembered now. When she was younger. She would crawl through the vents at the castle! She made maps! And this was a palace too, so the layout couldn't be that different.

She stood up and cast a glance to the door.

"I'm going to sleep now," she announced, "Don't bother me until it's time to go."

She heard the guard respond, and she went to the corner, picking up the only piece of furniture inside, a chair, and angling it to the very center of the room, just under the vent. She examined the bolts holding it in. She could unscrew them... With something.

Her mind immediately went to the small knife she kept strapped just under one of the flounces on her skirt. No. She had to keep that sharp. Using it would dull the blade, and she might need it..
So if not her knife, then what? She looked down. She had a decorative silver pin attached to the front of her bodice. Flat on the edges. Maybe she could...
She unclipped the brooch and lifted it to the screw, fitting it inside and turning, turning...

A tiny ping hit the floor as the screw fell out. She stopped, glancing behind at the door. Nothing. They didn't seem to hear. Letting her breath out slowly, she moved on to the second, then third. On the last one, she pushed up, moving the vent up into the ceiling. She clipped the pin back on her bodice. Perfect. Now to just pull herself up-

Something caught on the edge of the vent- her skirt. The petticoat was too wide to fit through. She grumbled, lowered herself down again, and started unfastening the flouncy layers of fabric under her skirt. They fell away, and it was all so... liberating. She felt light. She never noticed how heavy all that material was before. Now, all she had was a thin silk skirt, and the knife she kept, now visible at her waist.
With one last attempt, she pulled herself up and into the vents, carefully replacing the vent cover behind her.

"Alright," she whispered to herself, "Left or right? ...Left it is."

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
Objective: Wait
Where did you hide the most elite units of the Protectorate away from many force-users? In the swamps of course, where the massive amount of life naturally hid all 2,500 soldiers of the Omega Pyre. Why were all the soldiers here? Because Noah was a smart man, he figured that the time for a attack by the Feds, or the Authority as they now called themselves. was soon, combine that with the fact that multiple agents that Noah had placed among their ranks confirmed it was going to be Naboo, Noah secretly started moving soldiers, vehicles and all the necessary equipment into the swamps surrounding Theed, since the Feds would most likely land in the open grassland surrounding it, Noah figured to catch them off guard would be the best. But to do this with infantry wouldn't be enough, so Noah had also moved two ODF armor regiments and a ODF walker regiment with him. This provided a massive rear attack when the Feds landed and would keep them occupied at least.

Objective: Hurry up and wait.

Purple eyes shifted beneath the blue optics, her head shifted slightly as she caught the tail end of [member="Sarge Potteiger"]'s gaze, beneath the mask and goggles, she would raise a slender eyebrow. There no doubt was murmurs and whispers of what she was doing here and why? Of course [member="Ayden Cater"] sent her, why? For one reason or another, or perhaps because [member="Sarge Potteiger"] could use an extra hand during this time in his life.

Who really knew anymore?

The galaxy was an unstable thing, and she didn't care to look into the details anymore than the next person.

She furrowed her eyebrows at the murmuring and eye shifting in her direction, as if these men had never seen a female in armor before or even a female period. She pushed up off the bench and approached the larger, heavier armored one, the man that Ayden told her to look after? Or was it just have fun with? What was the wording? Trouble would find him or he would find trouble? Feth, she couldn't really remember what Ayden had said...she just remembered the hat and asking him how she got a replica of it.

Aaralyn cleared her throat and made a motion towards Sarge. "It's without a doubt, you know who I am..." She paused briefly and stared up at him. "I don't intrude on the thoughts and minds of others, so what can I call you?"

Objective: Awkward Small Talk
"You will atone for your sins, and when you die you will thank me for allowing you to."

Black eyes hidden beneath blue lenses of ice hardened a little as she stood. She was so tiny... so very tiny. He felt her could snap her in half with one hand. Probably could. But that would do him no good. He could put her to use, perhaps. So long as she stayed out of his way.

More importantly, however, she need stay out of his men's way. Some of them were babies. Others established veterans who knew better than to hope for anything outside of death in battle. All were united in their patriotism and intensity. For some, this would be their forge. Their making or their undoing.

For others it was just another warzone. Another chance to tempt fate and feel adrenaline surge through old veins nearing the end of their combat lifespan. There was a click and he switched over to his external speakers, voice booming from the helmet with mechanical distortion.

He'd recorded it once, and by the stars had it sounded like a tsunami crashing upon a shore. "You wouldn't be able to if you tried." It was the truth. The artifact that had given him Force Sensitivity had locked his mind down, as if afraid of what may lurk within. His head was a black hole. Nothing came out.

Anything that went in disappeared and likely never reached him.

"I am Omega." He says. Both a reference to an ages old text and an allusion that he was no longer an individual, but an idea; one tied to what the Protectorate stood for. Another name to add to the great list of them.

Objective: Survive breaking the ice with a robot or rather a soul-less [member="Sarge Potteiger"]

"Omega, huh? Well that's original." She pursed her lips beneath the mask and looked back up to the behemoth armor and no doubt the man behind it. She shook her head softly. "Perhaps, but I like challenges." She mused, her hand would come up to grasp her chin and a sigh would escape her lips. "I'm not sure Omega fits you..." Her hand quickly came out, and her fingers clicked together in a snapping fashion. "Got it, what about Tank or The Tank?"

Of course, at this point she was being a smartass, something she rarely did anymore.

Objective: Pray she shuts her trap

"Without the war there can be no victory."
"We have purpose."

"If you're going that route, you'd be better off calling me the Bulwark or the Bastion." He rumbles, eyes likely the only visible part of his helmet from down there. Rolling those impressively armored shoulders, he loosens his grip on the massive phrik halberd in his hand. It slowly drifts to one side, blade finally coming to a rest against the low dropship ceiling.

She wasn't what he'd been expecting. He'd heard her talk once before, at the great conference. What an arrogant little thing she'd been. Now she was a smartass. Transformation complete. "You may call me what the soldiers call me - Lord Inquisitor. Frankly, I care not for your titles, nicknames and misnomers."

Objective: Leave the "friendly" metal giant alone.

"....Sounds like the Empire to me." Aaralyn huffed quietly and waved her hand infront of her. "No offense, but I think I'll stick with the Bulwark or the Tank." She shook her head and took a step back from [member="Sarge Potteiger"]. "The rest of that sounds a bit too high for my taste." It was a bit odd and off color for her, but either way, so was the conversation. She never really struck a conversation with anyone before, then again, she never had to really back someone up in a situation such as this. She quietly turned and folded her arms across her chest as she made her way towards the rear of the vessel again, resuming her lonesome seat. She crossed her legs at her ankles and leaned her head back against the bulkhead.

She was used to going it alone, the lone wolf type. It wasn't intentional, she just had a dark secret that only one person in the entire universe could understand and relate to on her level.

Her father...

Objective: Enjoy the Quiet

"What doesn't kill me isn't trying hard enough."

"As you wish." He intones, external speakers audibly clicking as they shut off. Silence reigned in his world yet again. Closing his eyes, he let his breath slow, stabilize. He'd not realized it had pounding their entire talk, perhaps in the worry that she'd know who he was.

He could not be sure. Perhaps he'd simply forgot what it was like to talk to someone on any level that wasn't business. Maybe that was it...

At the front of the dropship, Sergeant Hastings, adviser to the Giant in Grey cast his orange lensed eyes down towards the woman who clearly understood she'd been rebuffed. Standing slowly, he moved down towards her, one hand on the crash webbing above them to guide him through the dimly lit vehicle towards her.

There was a crackle and then he linked a private comm line to her armor. "You'll have to excuse our Lord. He doesn't much care for the name, but we felt it fit. He's living in a world apart from us, working tirelessly to guide us to our final objective in ways we cannot..." The short, stocky form of the Sergeant turned his head to regard the back of Sarge. There was a barely noticeable shake of his helmet.

"He is, in ways, Imperial. Perhaps that's not the best thing. But frankly it's all he's got right now. There is no margin for error in his mission. It doesn't excuse him, but try not to take him personally." An explanation that skirted so many truths, but they weren't lies. He'd not chosen the name as his own. He'd taken the title of Inquisitor, but since the men called him 'Lord' he'd figured they'd gone together.

Funny how things turned out like that.

Allies: ASA
Enemies: OP, [member="Feena Mason"]
Mission: Kill Feena Mason
Music:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CgopgfcG00

Ket Van Derveld sat quietly with the rest of the Obsidian Knight's new blood, adjusting the facemask of the Obsidian Cure armor he wore this day. Truth be told, he could care less for the politics of this whole ordeal. Some wished revenge, others would defend. Some were here as a show of loyalty to others, whilst many simply were doing as their leader's commanded them to do. Some would fight here today for the glory of battle. Some would fight for their home, others wanted to simply raze them to the ground. Many had intricate, complicated agendas, plans within plans. Schemers. And in an odd way, the outlaw Sith Lord understood them all. Everything made sense to a man who heard more voices within his skull than a Republic Senate meeting gone wrong.

This however, was not Ket fighting for someone or something, no he had moved past simple notions of honor and loyalty long ago. He was headed to Naboo for one simple reason; to make good on his word. He once told Feena Mason he would take her head from her shoulders, and walk away with it dangling from the roots of her hair as her final moments were watching her limp, headless body slumping to the floor. Now she was the Queen of Naboo, and he knew full well for all his immense power, even he couldn't just go walking into the Royal Palace unscathed. He'd been waiting out in the outskirts of civilization, biding his time, waiting for the perfect opportunity and here it was, all gift wrapped with a bow for him.

So, here he sat, nameless and faceless with rest of the grunts, waiting to land planetside. He kept his Force Signature masked, appearing as if he'd just found out he was Force Sensitive, being shoved out onto the battlefield with nothing but some armor and a blaster and being told to go march into hell itself.

And for now, that was enough...

EmKay

"Thirty minutes to Arrival." the voice announced over the internal communications array in the dropship.​

Atretes had come a long way since he began this life. Since Druckenwell, since the Fall. So much had happened since then. Promotion in both skill and title. Since he'd broken the threshold to Knight status, he'd made leaps and bounds in his ability. No longer was he the poor boy who only wished to stay alive. He was more, now. Someone else. Something else. He looked to his hand as he sat at the fore of the passenger bay, his Force sight allowing him to watch the very outline of his hand shift with the power he'd gained during the Fall. Sigma's presence manifested... it was a magnificent but frightening thing, and he planned to use it to its fullest today. He turned the mask to his armour in his hands. It wasn't anything special -- the standard Obsidian Cure armour -- but the way he wore it made it his own. Most wore hoods over the armour, but Atretes fashioned it into a full helm in the shape of a skull. The cloak he wore as a scarf, and from use it and the hanging robe-like clothing had tattered slightly. He could have repaired it, but there was a certain level of effectiveness intimidation brought, and he looked like Death.

"Twenty minutes." came the alert.​
Atretes sighed quietly, collecting himself for the coming Battle, and then he rose in a fluid motion and took a step forward. The clank of his hard boot on the durasteel grate underfoot drew everyone's attention. He looked to them all. All Obsidians. All bore the blood red armbands emblazoned with the Systems Authority insignia over their armour, left arm. It was a memory of the oath made to Rhoujen upon the Fall. Of blood spilled on Roon exterminating the Templar scum. His eyes closed and then reopened with a fire that ignited every time he was preparing to kill. They knew. They could sense it. The hum that suddenly filled the air. The energy that Atretes gave off that kept them going when the tide went sour on Roon. They were growing excited.

So the Knight Commander stoked the fire.

"What is Betrayal, Knights Obsidian!?" he called out for all to hear. The final word had barely exited his mouth, before the resounding reply came.

"DEATH!"​
Atretes nodded and felt his resonance with the Force seem to grow.

"Though she betrayed the Confederate Dogs, [member="Feena Mason"] resides as Queen of Naboo," he said, "Yet still she spreads slander about us. She acts against the Authority as though we were still Confederate, she still acts as a betrayer." he growled, and the Knights in his vessel protested this, verbalised their detest to the actions of the Naboo Queen. They were getting anxious, and they too began to hum with energy as the moment drew nearer.

"Ten minutes."​
"When we land, we will take Theed," Atretes continued with conviction in his voice, "and we will slay the Queen. This battle will echo for light years around, it will be the testament that the Confederacy was weak. It was nothing. We are the Systems Authority, and we will have Naboo!" he cried out to his Knights Obsidian.

Little did Atretes know, the pilot had heard him talking and switched on the channel to broadcast to all Authority ships. Rhoujen's speech was being broadcast to the entire assaulting force. So too did the response from the Knights aboard with him. The resounding war cry from the assembled Obsidians echoed through the speakers of the Authority Fleet and any other friendly communications array, the beginning of chanting "ASA" able to be heard in the undertones of the cheer. The Knight Commander turned on his heel to look out the front viewport and saw the hyperspace vortex dissolve into lines and then Naboo was laid bare before them.

"Bring me that world." Atretes' voice was a dangerous tone, nearly a snarl, that the pilot obeyed readily.

|Hyperspace|

The chill off the ship’s vents furled, sweeping fine wisps of russet hair unable to be bound by the tight braid that threaded down her back and dipped into the outer-layer of Obsidian armor. It played along the ivory visage of the General, whose stoic gaze lingered past the bridge, and fell with a irrevocable green intensity at the eternity of space and the offering of twinkling stars.

Lithe shoulders were set back and made to appear broader through the make-up of the retired Templar-fashioned protection. The rest was merely set-up as a statement of war, save armorweave gloves that dangled from the barely there grasp of her bare right hand. Not born for, instead Anesia was created from the carnage, shaped from the terrors of both loss and triumph and she stood with a resolute desire, a fire that came off her in waves of intensity. Caress the minds. Salvation.

Silence proved to be welcome in light of meditation. Thoughts of freedom came, of victory, of unity to soothe the many souls with their life stake in this invasion. She pushed and would continue to in the minds of the many until it was over. Until the blood of the Protectorate filled the lake of Otah Gunga and the song of the Authority sang in the streets of Theed.

Anticipation hung from even her mouth; full tiers barely open, allowing breath to come and go naturally. No emotion was visible there, not until her free hand fit into the shadow of a much larger one. Anesia’s will and concentration did not afford her the movement to turn and face him. It was steel and reserved for battle and to break it now-though she struggled. She could not let herself feel the possibility of defeat, could not send that to the fleet and the soldiers on the wings of the Force.

A small smile was drawn on her lips, not in humor, but in thanks to a moment they may never have again. The small piece of knowledge was there and gone, her hold on [member="Salem Norongachi"] tightened and Anesia breathed a little peace of mind knowing he was beside her, with her. She soaked in that control of The OMEGA and added it to her own blazing pyre.

The two were in it together, win or lose. In the pits of the seven hells or upon the clouds of their creation. Naboo was the first step, the reckoning of something built from a power that had yet to reveal itself.

A game must be played, the drums of war must sound, and the madness... heard. Felt. Lived.

Allies: OP
Enemies: CIS (ASA)

Objectives: Rally the troops and ready the defense

Ayden stood in front of a massive holoprojector. At his back was the planet Naboo, rendered in stunning detail. Tiny dots could be seen flying through its atmosphere, each representing a fighter or dropship that was making last minute preparations for the invasion. In front of him, arranged in a rough wave pattern, where the planet's defense stations, with FLEETCOM holding orbit over Theed. Each had oriented itself to stand ready for combat once the fighting began. Behind them were the carriers, the Belsar-class Command Carrier. They had already launched fighters, which held position next to their mothership to harry and destroy enemy landing ships. In the middle of the stations were the two Sentinel-class cruisers on the lookout for signs of the enemy fleet, as well as possible stealth ships meant to sneak up on them.

The Shield-class cruisers were divided into two groups. The first group guarded the Uldyr stations, their shield umbrellas not yet active. With them in position, the other other six were placed in between the rest of the fleet, ready to activate at a moment's notice. The Horn and Nonnah cruisers hung back behind the larger Star Defenders, but were ready all the same for combat. Every Javelin system was primed and ready to fire. Energy torpedo projectors were likewise warmed up and ready to fire on a moment's notice. The fleet was ready, full of veterans and gifted soldiers alike. The battle on the ground would be bloody and brutal, but they had the power to blunt the spear of the Confederacy. All they had to do was act decisively.

To that end with the pieces arranged, and the Confederate fleet arriving in moments, Ayden stretched out first with his hands and then with his mind. This practice had become all too familiar. Comfortable. Easy. One by one, the ships and stations were connected in his mind and began to act instinctively to his orders and directions. He had practiced and honed his skills with Battle Meditation with every fight he was a part of. It was not that he feared the inexperience of his forces, but rather respected the force that was coming to attempt to bring death to Naboo.

And then the first Confederate ship reverted to realspace, far away from the planet's orbit and with considerable might between them. Some of the most inexperienced and youthful officers and soldiers began to cheer as the force against them seemed so small and fragile in comparison. After all, what could a few dozen light capital ships do to Naboo?

And then more reverted.

And more.

And more.

The sensors sounded like crazy as more and more enemy contacts were picked up. "Confederate ships are on sensors. Holding position. Lord Protector, they outnumber us three to one." All eyes turned then to Ayden as he studied the holographic map with a critical eye. His eyes swept over their fleet, taking note of size, classification, and formation. Slowly, he smirked.

"Then it is an even fight." He reached out with his left hand, as if grab the Confederate fleet in his hand. "All ships, Attack Pattern Aurek-Nine-Four. Target the heavy ships." He paused only for a heartbeat before he swiped his hand to the side. "Fire." At once, the space between the two fleets was illuminated as hundreds of points of light, heavy and light energy torpedoes, shot outward from the assembled Protectorate fleet with blistering speed. Traveling nearly a fifth the speed of light, it would take them no time at all to reach their targets. Long-range turbolaser and ion cannon fire soon erupted as well.

Before a lull could form, every ship with a Javelin system of some form paused paused momentarily before firing a single Javelin volley simultaneous. They divided their fire almost evenly across every Confederate ship that was more than a thousand meters in length. The Uldyr stations only fired a single cannon, as they would cycle firing through each of the ten separate guns each station possessed. Soon after they were joined once again by the bright blue glow of energy torpedoes. This was an all-together different Ayden from the one they had fought at Druckenwell. There was no mercy, no hesitation, no grand speeches. He knew what they had come to Naboo for, and he knew what the stakes were. There would be no talks, no heavy handed posturing. There would only be death.

And he smiled.

----------

Fleet & Orbital Defenses

Spirit of Druckenwell - 6,000 meters
Ten Antilles - 16,000 meters
Ten Indomitable - 17,000 meters
Ten Belsar - 16,000 meters
Twelve Nonnah - 10,800 meters
Twenty Horn - 12,000 meters
Two Sentinel - 1,000 meters
Twelve Shield - 5,400 meters
Two Cira -768 meters
Three Wasp -27 meters

One FLEETCOM Station
Six Uldyr Defense Stations
Twelve Doaba Defense Stations

OBJECTIVE: CHAOS
Allies: Salem Norongachi, [member="Anesia Jy'Vun"]
Enemies: Ayden Cater and Co.

The Okyaab-Class frieghter droped from hyperspace broadcasting a Mandalorian IFF as it began making it's way toward the planet in the distance. Inside was a single living being and likely not a welcomed one. The lights reflected on the 'T' of the gold helmet as the tall broad form of the man once know as Ordo guided the ship toward his goal. Why was he here? Well that was hard to say if you didn't know the mind of the man but if you did you would say it was to keep the protectorate busy while the sith continued their assault on the republic.

Sublight engines flared as he increased speed toward the planet and hoped that he could make a smooth entry for his assault on theed. He would destroy it alone if need be and he wpuld fight all they had. This was war, this was what he knew best, and what he would on day end for all even if he had to burn the galaxy to the ground to do it.

[member="Ordo"]

Ayden could feel him. He had burned that presence into his mind. He had fallen victim to that man's schemes once. Never again. Without a verbal order needed, three Wasp-class Elite Fighters streaked towards the Mandalorian freighter. Two were in the hunter killer B configuration heavily featuring ion cannons meant to bring down targets quickly. The third was a more straight-forward A-configured fighter, with repeating laser cannons and a homing concussion missile. That was sure to be a surprise. If the self-proclaimed Dark Lord of the Sith thought he would slip in unnoticed, Ayden was ready to prove that assumption wrong as violently as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom