Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion Into Hell, We March (Authority Invasion of Naboo)

[member="Una Gal"]

"UNA, I SAID STAY STILL." He yelled at her, even more venom and above it worry about her. He learned this so his friends wouldn't die and if he let her die... "Im bringing you to a more experienced healer, but i can't let you have your items. Please Una, please just listen to me..." He looked at her, eyes shaking as they fell on where the wound was and he took from his belt a roll of bandages, something he could use to both treat the wound till he brought her to feena mason, and something he could use to blindfold her if she would let him.

Una huffde and lifted her arms up, the robes raising with her arms. She knew what he was doing with the bandages and she figured she might as well help as best as she could. "You'll give it back to me right? I don't want to hurt anyone... but this saber is my only one." She crumpled her face and looked at Solan with confused eyes. "Who are you bringing me too? Why can't you just heal it?"

[member="Solan Charr"]

[member="Una Gal"]

"Yes, of course ill give it back Una, i know what it means too you i just need you too trust me. The person im bringing you is my own teacher, she knows more than me and... i cant fix this... i just can't.... but i can't let you leave without treatment. Because if you died..." He stopped and shook his head, wrapping the wound up and swallowing as he tore it and secured it, moving the bandage to her face but not doing so yet. "Do you trust me?"

Una sighed and let her arms drop to her side. She had seen and been involved in so much today that she was tired of running at every corner and hiding every time she heard an unknown voice. She longed for her own bed and the safety of the temple. And most of all for the pain to stop. She fumbled in her robes for a few seconds and brought out the ornate silver hilt. Offering it out to Solan gingerly, her brows crumpled. "Please give it back Solan..." Her voice seemed to drag with each word she spoke and it was definitely getting harder to stay awake. "Who's your teacher..?" Una took it into her own hands to blindfold herself, tying it tight enough to pull at her skin. "And I do trust you..."

[member="Solan Charr"]

[member="Una Gal"]

"I will Una... just stay awake, if you fall asleep i dont know how much worse this could get." He gingerly picked her up, looking to give as little pain as possible and started walking as soon as he had her equipment. His body moved through the guards and the palace, any that tried to stop him he merely gave them his clearance and moved on without setting Una down once. Soon he found his way into the temple that [member="Feena Mason"] and her guards were in, speaking as he looked at her. "Feena, i need your help please, i found my friend out there, her wound is bad and infected... i couldn't help her, please help me..." He was scared he would lose his friend, and it showed, it wasn't that the wound would kill her, more so the infection would if it spread.

Una kept the bandage around her eyes the entire time, well aware that they were moving somewhere. She felt safe in Solan's arms now, but the pain was getting worse. During their trip she felt her eyes closing on various occasions, it was a struggle to keep them open. Una felt so tired, her muscles felt so heavy even when she wasn't using them. Her arms felt like they were on fire from lifting her weight up the side of that cliff. Solan had stopped walking and she slowly lifted her hand to remove the blindfold from her eyes. She was vaguely aware of where they were, a temple within the palace walls itself. After all, nothing could be so grandly decorated. Una had her head buried into Solan's arm and away from the light. It was starting to hurt the back of her head, like a constant headache was eating away at her. "Feena?" Una grumbled into his robes and winced.

[member="Solan Charr"] [member="Feena Mason"]

[member="Salem Norongachi"]

Talon hopped back quickly arms out and then brought his hands back together as he brought his blade up to block the backslash. His eyes flashed with than feeling that they could tear the planet apart before this would end. He stuck out his hand with a powerful force push intending to send the man into or through the wall. He wasn't from the protectorate or the Jedi, but he was certain Naboo would remember them one way or another before they were finished.

The Eternal Queen
And just like that, the rain was beginning to clear. She could feel it, warm light on her skin at last. The cold shadow of her reaper was retreating. Death had chosen it's day, but it was not this day for her.

She let go at last. Victory was assured.

The Queen opened her eyes, smiling just as her student arrived. She could feel him before he made his presence known.

"Feena, i need your help please, i found my friend out there, her wound is bad and infected... i couldn't help her, please help me..."

She slowly rose to her feet. Careful. She was drained. For hours she had been forcing herself into every corner of the world. Hours, feeling the death and despair work through her own veins. Hours of agony.
She swayed on her feet, caught herself, holding a hand out as Percy moved to catch her. No. She was not going to accept her own weakness now. She was exhausted, but she had been like this before. And she'd still pulled through.

"Boy, calm yourself." she crossed the room, "Remember your training. Observe. Learn. Consider this another lesson."

She knelt down, motioning for the boy to set the girl down in front of her on the floor.

"Tell me girl," she said, "Who are you, and where did you come from?"

In truth, she didn't care of she was an enemy or not. She was going to heal her regardless. But this line of questioning was a good way to force her to stay awake, and to distract her from the pain.

[member="Una Gal"] [member="Solan Charr"]

Una grumbled in protest toward Solan. Her head lolled lazily toward Feena. "Una. And does it matter where I came from?" Her voice seemed to lag behind her brain. Every word she said she needed to think about carefully before it left her lips. Her body felt dead already, it was almost like she was just waiting for her brain to catch up. If she had been properly alert she might have been distracted by the room they were in, or the simple fact that eventually she had gotten to see Feena. But none of that mattered now. She just wanted to be back on Gravy's ship and out of Naboo.

[member="Solan Charr"] [member="Feena Mason"]

[member="Una Gal"]

Solan simply watched, though his unease was very much obvious as his hand kept tapping his leg, continuous and unending as he watched her then Feena. He hoped Feena could help Una, not wanting to see his friend die or get worse... he should have had her taken to a bacta tank or something... what if he had made it worse by what he did earlier, or what if he had made it worse by moving her...

The Eternal Queen
Of course she could help this... Una, was it? She'd really not been paying much attention, if she was being honest. It was all just a matter of distraction.

"It matters," she began, looking over the girls wound, "Because the people of Naboo, my people, were attacked today. Just in case you may have missed it."

Ah, yes. She pulled the fabric aside, careful not to cause any more pain than necessary. She had none of her medical equipment with her. This was going to be the biggest obstical. There wasn't a single way to heal her entirely, and even if she hadn't just spent so much energy defending her people, a scar was unavoidable.

"Tell me something, Miss Una," she sighed, placing a hand gently over the wound, "Were you here to defend Naboo? Or were you here for the Authority?"

Her voice took on a very bitter tone at the end. She could forgive, yes, even the Authority she could learn to forgive, but forgetting? That was another matter entirely. This was her home. This was the essence of her very soul. She'd spent most of her life just trying to get back here. Even if the Authority marched in right now, she would never leave.

"Don't lie. And don't be afraid. You are safe here, no matter your answer."

[member="Solan Charr"] [member="Una Gal"]

Una huffed and winced as the material peeled away from her wound. She didn't like her sarcastic tone but in all honesty Una couldn't blame her, she was probably just as exhausted as she was. Maybe even worse. Una rested her head on her arm, shrugging her shoulders gently before she replied. "I wasn't here for either." The only reason she ever set foot on this forsaken planet was because of Gravy. But she had lost him and she still had no idea if he was even alive. She hoped with all her might for some kind of message from somewhere, just to let her know he was safe. If he wasn't here anymore, in either sense, then all of this was pointless.

[member="Feena Mason"] [member="Solan Charr"]

[member="Una Gal"] [member="Feena Mason"]

"I dont think talking will help her.... im sorry but shouldn't she save her strength or something?" He looked at Feena and then at Una, cursing under his breath as he now worried that Feena might lock up his friend if she was some how connected to this horrifying affair that had befallen the planet. Without another word though be backed up, still sick from seeing a friend in such a condition.

The Eternal Queen
"Oh? So you're the Master healer now, Mister Charr?"

She tried to keep her voice as light and sweet as possible. Unfortunately, even Feenarah Mason had a limit to her patience.

"She needs to stay conscious," she explained with a sigh, "So yes. Talking will help."

She managed a weak smile. Just barely managed it. Her hand over the wound began to glow the faintest of blues. Barely visible to the naked eye, but to one who could see through the Force, it was a glow that could blind.

"I do wonder how many of my friends I will have to bury before the battle is done," she wondered out loud, another grim attempt to keep the girl talking, "Did you lose anyone today? I certainly hope not. It's perfectly dreadful."

She could feel cell by cell the girls body repairing itself. She could not create new flesh, but she could encourage the body's natural healing process. A push in the right direction was all it really took. She would be alright.
The pain, on the other hand, that was out of her hands.

[member="Solan Charr"] [member="Una Gal"]

Cambry Owens

A Pseudo-Mandolorian. Sort of.
Location | Jussst off the System Authority Fleet. What was still there, anyway.
Objective | Well, whatever it was, this whole "war" thing was kind of ruining it. Typical luck.
uTc7345.png
Cambry sighed, shifting the Lassie, his YV-929 Freighter, into a more neutral speed, until it eventually would glide to an uneasy stop. His viewport was lit up with the shapes and clutter of a fleet of ships, lit amidst weapon fire and the occasional far-off explosion. This was an easy distance. Close enough that he probably wouldn't be picked up.​
He idly kicked up his feet onto the console in front of him, his boots resting one over the other.
Probably wouldn't be picked up.
His blue eyes stared out into the vastness of the space between him and the large-scale war fleet. The cockpit around him was dark, with little noise besides the occasional small beep from one of the console boards. Buttons glowed in the shadows, serene and restful. He was too far for the light of the conflict to reach him. Just the way he liked it.

The wanderer reached back behind him, grabbed a slab of Greyweave, and set about munching on it nonchalantly, watching the battle unfold before him. Typical, it'd be at least a few hours before he could land for refueling. Better keep her quiet and sleeping until then.​

Allies: [member="Feena Mason"], [member="Solan Charr"] and [member="Una Gal"]

Enemies: Hopefully someone with some stones. Or maybe, if he's lucky, some lunch.

Vorhi Alestrani sighed as two interlopers came in with no violent intent. How many people was he going to almost kick down the stairs before he'd actually, y'know, do something? Feth it. He shoulda packed some drinks after all. He smiled at Solann, nodding. "Take it from me, man. She's lost a good bit of blood, but talking is better. Consciousness is better. I'd know. I've been shot like a lot," he said with a sagely nod and surprisingly warm smile. he was fine with charity to strangers. Still, he watched them both. He was not trsuting his luck.

"Kiddo, I don't think we've met. But I'm assuming you're a Jedi and you're here in good faith, because Feena didn't ask me to stop you. So, keep an eye open. We've been lucky in that no one trying to kill Feena's gotten in here. We can't expect that luck to hold out indefinitely. You want to help your friend, get in a defensive mindset."

To be honest, it was a stupid assumption. Feena would consider helping a bloody serial killer if he begged and seemed genuinely repentant for his evil--she was just that decent a person. Still, she seemed to know this guy, and was talking to him like a student. So, probably a friend. He smiled weakly. He looked towards the doorway, steeling his nerves for yet another round. He wondered what would occur at this point.

He stretched his legs again, and adopted a defensive stance, standing between the wounded woman next to Feena, and the doors. He smiled. Soon, something of import was to happen here. If not violence, then something else. Something grand. He hoped, that whatever it was, he could get some nice, fresh Bantha steak. Or maybe a nice bird. He heard that Gungans roasted some kind of waterfowl at feasts. He wondered if he could get some. Ah, well. Time to be vigilant. Until the end. He made an oath, and he'd keep his word. Even if it was added to the list of bad decisions he'd been making this week.

Cautiously Jaani picked himself up off the deck. He could feel something still in his blood. He couldn't exactly say how, but if he focussed[/] he felt something foul in his body, but knew he was fighting back against it. Still, he had a splitting headache.

The door leading to the council chambers was wide open, it looked like the lock had been melted out. Jaani's head dropped and it felt like his heart sank to his stomach. He had failed.

There was a metallic clang off to one side and he turned to see a pair of droids cautiously approaching him. Fark, they were overrun. He through his body to one side, rolling over his shield and taking it up in one hand. Jaani turned back in one motion, activating his shield and firmly planting it before him as blaster fire headed his way.

His body was racked by nausea and momentarily lost control of his body. Desperately hanging onto his oversized shield he vomited onto the deck. He focussed on regaining control of himself and shook his head. Knowing he had to act before they surrounding himself he pushed himself up off his knees and charged. He scooped up his club as he ran.

The first droid back-pedalled as approached, looking for an opening to fire. Jaani didn't give it one. Using the solid edge of his shield he pushed the droids rifle aside and brought his club around. The droid's head imploded under the impact, but Jaani didn't stop moving. Letting his shield lead the motion he planted his right foot and pivoted on it. The second droid was given a momentary opening before the shield was brought about between them. Two bolts deflected off it, before Jaani adjusted it's position. The third bolt bounced back and hit the droid square in the chest, dropping it.

Jaani's chest heaved as he stood victorious for a moment. There was no sign of the Boss. The Gungan warrior couldn't say why, but he was certain he wasn't near. Through the water he could see Gungans laying down their arms to droid soldiers. There could be no more heroics today, he sensed he had already overtaxed his recovering body.

Strapping his shield and club to his belt, he turned and rushed for the the nearest portal. He dove through and into the water, kicking hard and accelerating away from Otoh Gunga. He would head for the sacred place, perhaps to meet up with more members of the resistance. Then he sighted the metallic sliver tracking him off to his right. He turned as the Eel droid rushed to meet him.

The exchange was brief, a flash of contact and then the Force turned into a wrecking ball and it only had eyes for Salem Norongachi. With scant two feet between them there wasn't anywhere to go, no where to run and all the master could do was interweave a hasty barrier of telekinetic energy across his chest and hold on for dear life.

The world became pain in that instant, pain and motion as he was blaster from his feet, his upper body near doubling over and then his spine hit the weakened durasteel behind him. Were it not for the quality of his armour plating, he would have been broken then. As it was he saw stars flashing before a sky of blue, hurtling through the shattered side of the transport across the blood stained grass of Naboo before his senses came to him, training and instinct pushing past the agony of his chest and back and a hand snapped out. Vipers of energy sought [member="Talon Vosra"], hundreds of impossible strands of mental power that wanted little more than to encircle and ensnare his mortal shell and rip it through the very transport just as quickly and with as much force as he had shown Norongachi.

"Signal the Confederate flagship. Tell them we are willing to accept terms for their surrender."

“Cease fire requested to prepare terms.”

The silence on the command station would have been a pleasant reprieve under normal circumstances. In this instance, Irys took no pleasure in the guns being silent. A brief recess from the bloody game to assess the situation. She knew she could stretch out the battle further, but not without great loss of life. She still had a large number of swarm formations ready to strike at the heaviest Omega vessels, but there was no point losing more materiel and lives for no gain.

General Victus finished describing the situation on the ground. They’d made good progress, deep ingress into enemy fortifications. They were fighting on a wide front and being pushed back by the enemy. Their sudden strike was going to turn into a long-haul campaign that they simply couldn’t fight this far from the front lines. The defenders were in no position to overrun them though. They’d been hit hard and stretched thin, mounting a counter offensive would lead to a great loss on their part.

“This is Admiral Irys Arist’lar of the Abrion Systems Authority Task Force Command. We are prepared to surrender and return from the field of battle. A cease fire must be enacted on the planet’s surface to enable forces to retreat,” she spoke into her comm unit.

Already, she was selfishly considering the fall-out of the day. Her position was tenuous to begin with, many years junior of a number of other officers in the fleet. They’d waste no time in pouring over the battle and looking to lay the blame squarely at her fleet. Victory in some skirmishes with Protectorate forces had led her to be overconfident. Her forces had charged in against superior numbers, without the armour to really stand up to the Protectorate at close range. Arguments ran through her head like battlefield simulations. She’d argue that a heavier fleet would have been decimated by Hypervelocity guns even farther, and start suggesting improvements for the next engagement. Perhaps her wit would be enough to keep her job. Perhaps that shouldn’t have been her primary concern at this moment.

[member="Ayden Cater"]

((Hey guys, do you know tfu? I went to an rping thread and well it's ending..until 2015..i will miss that site...I understood that site better than this site im more of a transformers fan, but there is a first time for everything..anyway recap?))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom