Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Internet VS Real Life

On the internet, I can sometimes be a tad flirty (jokingly, I'm rarely serious), and occasionally pull off a really smooth, perfect line.
Meet me in RL? Awkward, quiet around peeps I don't know, and my best pick up line is either "I thought Bunson Burners were hot. But then I met you," or "If you were a potato, you'd be a nice potato."

I'm sure I'm not the only one.
Tell me your secrets

Rebellious Vanguard
Oddly enough, I'm the same in real life and on the internet. I've always been cocky, and a tad bit bitchy. Well.....maybe more than a tad bit bitchy. All my characters take part of my personality, so put them all together and you essentially get me.

For some reason you reminded me of my most commonly used compliments, most of which involve words that aren't... appropriate for the site.
Kid versions:
"You fabulous feth"
"You wondrous piece of osik"
"God you're a fantabulous bastard"
etc

There used to be a difference between how I am online, and how I am in real life, but I don't think there is anymore. I think writing all the different characters I have has had an effect on my personality, and how I relate to other people... for the better, I think. :)

IRL: I'm a bit standoff-ish. My co-workers tend to describe me as the quiet guy and someone who rarely speaks, unless spoken too. This is because, I've never really been good with expressing myself through speech... though it is weird. I can talk to females, but males... IDK. I just don't have much to say.

I personally, describe myself as an observer (or stalker if you prefer). I'm the kind of guy that will form an opinion of you before I attempt conversation. This is most likely due to the fact that my father raised me with the saying, "If you don't have anything worth saying, don't... and if you do talk to me it better be something of importance, because otherwise your wasting your breath and my time." Can you feel the love?

On the internet: I'm often mistaken for an opinionated a-hole. Simply because I'm not wasting any breath. :D

Jsc

Disney's Princess
I've been IP tracked, webcam hacked, satellite photo-bombed, email cracked, network traffic logged, and keyloggered so many times; I can't even count them anymore. Needless to say, I don't even bother with pretending to be a different person these days. If it's electronic, the NSA, CIA, and my good friends at Apple Computers already know everything about me. My Social Security Number, My Credit Score, My vehicle's VIN number, and even how much money I spend every month at Target. The list goes on. Be they Black Hat, White Hat, or a Grey Hat Cracker; I'm an open book.

The good news is that my digital profile on every Intelligence Agency Database in the world reads as: "Not a terrorist threat. And probably retarded." :D :p

I find it difficult to convey myself online, mostly because my humor isn't much understood sometimes unless you know me. Other than that, I am an open book too =) Ask me questions, I spit out answers xP Somewhere down the line, someone will understand me =)

Until then, I'm the Battousai of Star Wars, mwahahaha! xD

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Verz Horak said:
Haven't you heard of passwords or not clicking on p*rn ads?
But but but... It said that the indecent website had detected a computer virus on my computer, and that I needed to install a new flash player too, and that peer-to-peer bot-nets weren't really that dangerous to join, and that I could trust them with my credit card number?

Did I do something bad Verz? Do I need a cage like you? :D :p

As someone earlier said, all of my characters have pieces of my own personality embedded within them. There are things on the internet I can't do IRL. I have a family, my family comes first, and I don't think they'd appreciate getting hauled around in a starship through outer space. :p

I'd like to consider myself a friendly person IRL, and someone who others can count on. If I say I'm going to do something, more than 80% of the time, I'm going to do it. Doesn't mean I'm not a procrastinator though. I'm also flawed, and have some skeletons in my closet, but I don't let my past boggle me down. I try to be fair in judgments, but I let my own opinion and pride sometimes get in the way. Depending on the offence, I generally do not carry grudges, and something as simple as a card will make my entire day. Overall, I just think I'm normal. :p Mostly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom