Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Internet VS Real Life

Shaco said:
I personally, describe myself as an observer (or stalker if you prefer).
I'm like this. For some weird reason IRL I can tell you, what type of friends you have, if you are married, single, or in a relationship, how you generally act, and alot of other things because I pay attention to detail. I am very visual and use alot of imagery. IRL I am pretty crazy and talk to people that I know. I am 17, but I have been told I act older than my age, with a few exceptions of crazy things here or there. And if you read a Mix of @[member="Morna Imura"] and Darren's posts, you can tell what I am like in real life. I play my characters sometimes how I really would act in the situation that is given to me.

@[member="Ordon Trozky"] -
paranoid.gif
Whatcha talkin' about wills? I'm as normal as a peanutbutter and pickle sandwich!

On the internet everyone thinks I'm between 16 and 28 (35 being the highest guess ever, 15 the youngest).
Real life?
I'm a socially awkward 14 year old.
Yay for internet maturity.

Every char I write is based off myself in a way, some traits are more present than others. I'm still bitingly sarcastic IRL, and if you've talked to me on Skype you know I'm kind of a spaz-ass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom