Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public [Interest Check] Systems Federation - Faction Concept

Zavvo the Hutt

Z
This is a really well written pitch for a narrative. I've been waiting for a democratic faction to appear outside of the Core, and I think one that does not lean too heavily into the Force and maintains some lore continuity would be fresh. Royce here is from a former CIS world, and I would be interested in partaking in the corporate and underworld sides of establishing a new government.

Last edited by a moderator:
I [x] used to run a UNSC inspired major faction a couple years ago. It was 'The Commonwealth'

It was incredibly fun but it's very hard to get a dedicated writer base for primary military factions. Although we ran it slightly different to your idea, especially the force. The force was practically banned in Commonwealth space and likened to witchcraft. If you'd like to read up on what we did for inspiration I'll post a list of some random stuff. Hit me up if you need anything. I love military RP and am a huge Halo fan.

[x] [x] [x] [x] [x]

Man I love this idea, I've been wanting to get this character into something more than bounty hunting and merc work, a more democratic setting, being on the side of the people and this seems to be up that alley. He'd fit, he's ex-spec ops and a tactician to the core, with training in political etiquette. If you'd have him I'd definitely be down.

Tithon Antilles Tithon Antilles Vyn Daldoure Vyn Daldoure Cpt. Callie Marshall Tywinn Zanzi Tywinn Zanzi Jasmille Kavos Jasmille Kavos Royce

Very happy to see some interest in the idea! Given the number of replies, I'm thinking it'll be worth setting things up and getting an initial thread started, see if we can have fun with it. Some of the ideas I had would be about us acquiring the support and consent of the planet Kirima's populace and government to get started (via some fun quest type missions). I have a prototype discord server if any of you would like to be added, just let me know and I'll PM you the link. If not I'll still try keep you up to date if you're curious.

Hacks Hacks Rex Valhoun Rex Valhoun

I didn't know about that, Hacks! Sounded like it was very much fun to do, although I probably could have clarified it better when writing the interest check that this wouldn't be a primarily military faction and it'd hopefully be balanced, I mostly just wanted to specify what aesthetic we'd be using for it's military. As for Rex, I'd be happy to engage in some interaction with another faction!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom