Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

At Any Cost (Commonwealth Dominion of Eisenwelt)

Note: This dominion will start shortly after the Cerea dominion is complete at 100 posts.

DcHAK52.gif

"Incoming SitRep, Jarheads," Sally spoke, her voice echoed across Battlegroup Alexandria, the heart of her matrix on the CRS Twelfth Night. She was able to spread her memory banks among the fleet and beyond. While she was micro-managing the traffic at Mandurah Harbour on Alexandria, she was simultaneously organizing relief efforts on Cerea and assembling the latest assault on the Vagaari on Eisenwelt.

Sal was everywhere at once. In the private barracks of the Jaguar commando's she personally instructed the elite soldiers of their latest orders with a holographic representation of herself. A grease-slick aircraft mechanic with a southern Alexandrian drawl. She could be as stern as a soldier and as comforting as a good friend. All the while she also stood before the Lord of Admirals, her hologram dressed only a bit tidier in respect of the fierce yet venerable leader.

A map of the galaxy displayed on every screen across the fleet, detailing the movements of the Swarm and Vaagari. "We're dealing with a total collapse of planetary governments in the surrounding systems as two full-scale invasions have begun to rev up." Arrows appeared on the map, indicating the path of the Vagaari and Swarm fleets.

AacpRuL.jpg

"We were made aware on Cerea that the Vagaari and Swarm are by no means allies," then the planet of Montitia was highlighted, "We have heard news that Montitia was attacked by the Swarm shortly before the Vagaari arrived. It is now apparent the Vagaari are fleeing from the Swarm." Images of burning cities and planets engulfed the screens, "This could explain the Vagaari's actions in torching planets - they're burning Swarm-infected worlds."

"At 0300 yesterday we gained brief access into the Vagaari BattleNet after unknown slicers exposed the system to outside influence. We were only able to gather information for fifteen minutes before we were locked out again. We know they're going to Eisenwelt to refuel before travelling further to the Core to escape the Swarm."

Her appearance became suddenly grim, "But they plan to 'burn the bridge' in a manner of speaking and prevent the Swarm from gaining the resources of Eisenwelt. There is no easy way of saying this; we have to stop them. We'll be intercepting their fleet before they make it to orbit. Battlegroup Alexandria will distract the Vagaari fleet while the Corps perform ship-boarding actions on the flagship. Take the Vagaari commander alive."

Objective:

Objective A.
Pilots ferry ground personnel onto the enemy ship, disable the engine core and move onto the bridge to take the commander.
  • Dean Letham
  • Jackson Mills
  • Janice Lastimosa

Objective B.
Fleeters engage Vagaari vessels and avoid damaging the OpFor flagship.
  • Horus

Janice Lastimosa

J
I'll join with Objective A and bring my Merc team with me, I'm sure there is some tech or something I can scavenge or something worth my time there

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom