Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Interest Check - Scarred Worlds Restoration: The Centrality

So due to this thread and my character and her companies having connections to the area, it got me thinking about working on restoring areas that were devastated by the Bryn'adul during their crusade and terraforming efforts, starting with the Centrality region, and building up some history on worlds that get neglected due to not being included on the Map. This is basically to gauge interest if there would be any Factions, Companies, and Individuals with the means or desire to help restore these areas and build up influence in a region of space that could do with some fleshing out and could be a fun project to work on.

Sounds like some good fun! I know I'd love to throw a character in to help some of these worlds recover.

Just tell me what sort of relief mission we're going on and I'll jump right in with one of my chars.

This totally looks like MaraTibx jam. I can have Myra Elspeth Arceneau Myra Elspeth Arceneau oversee this as part of their detox/terraforming bits. Let me get some ideas going for it

Erilnar
  • Many of the lakes on Erilnar remain poisoned by Bryn'adul terraforming efforts, along with much of the landscape. Small pockets of the planet have been purified, enough that cities and the sector government could be reformed, but more terraforming is needed for the planet's ecosystem.

This one can also be assisted by Mara Tibx as well.

• Rafa XI used to provide vital fuel sources, such as helium and hyperfuel, to the Centrality and the refineries are critical to be reestablished for the Centrality to gain some sort of self-sufficiency. The icy world once also hosted research facilities for the Centrality in possibly developing new fuel materials and technologies.
Taeli Raaf Taeli Raaf are you intending on creating the threads or doing more of an open dev sort of thing?

This one can also be assisted by Mara Tibx as well.

• Rafa XI used to provide vital fuel sources, such as helium and hyperfuel, to the Centrality and the refineries are critical to be reestablished for the Centrality to gain some sort of self-sufficiency. The icy world once also hosted research facilities for the Centrality in possibly developing new fuel materials and technologies.

Maybe Ellie and I could have some fun with this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom