Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public [Interest Check] Public Club Thread

EDIT: Thread is live, go nuts.

In light of all the recent galactic strife and whatnot, I thought this would be a good time to throw another one of those public party threads I can’t seem to stop myself from doing.

This is an interest check for a public thread to take place at Solstice Vine night club on Bespin. Even though Bespin is currently under OPA influence, this thread will be open to everyone who wants to join. Any Jedi, Sith, spacer, imperial dog, horrific monster, weird old monk, or wandering rando is welcome (except for Kyra Perl Kyra Perl ).

The intention for this thread is purely social, so that characters can chill and maybe interact with someone that they wouldn’t have had the chance to otherwise, or just hang out with their buddies. As such, I’m asking that all participants keep violence to a minimum. Bar fights and bounty hunting are a-ok, but please limit your orbital bombardments and hyperspace ramming. Space bees will get you ejected from the premises by OPA Judges.

There’s no need to sign up, to participate but let me know here if you’d like a tag when the thread goes up in a few days!

anigif_sub-buzz-11134-1589818815-10.gif

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom