Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Interest Check Nightclub Opening

gfaqYfL.png

Hi all, welcome!

This is an interest check for the opening of a nightclub called the Everlight. The location is Coruscant, smackdab in Galactic Alliance territory. Thankfully we are several (hundreds) levels down from the Senate and Jedi district, so you won't have to worry too much about the Lawman coming after you. Everyone is welcome, from broody Imperial spies to cinnamon Jedi just looking for a place to unwind.

I was hoping that with the invasion season in full swing people might be interested in something more low-key and relaxing. Have some booze, get to know the new people on the block, just have fun with it. So, I won't be moderating the thread, anything within reason goes. Hunt a bounty in the middle of the dancing crowd, have a bar brawl! Just... don't start a massacre or anything like that, please.

If you are interested, you can pop a message here and I will tag you once the thread goes up. You can also just drop in once you see the thread!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom