Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Horus Rhyne, Vigo of Coruscant

f7ZzcsU.png
VIGO

Musictoxic love
AliasesThe Alderman
Patriarch
Class(es)Crime Lord
Nobleman
BirthplaceCoruscant
AgeForties
Personality TraitsAmbitious
Greedy
Patient
Education TraitsGrey Eminence
Lifestyle TraitsPatriarch
Gallant
Avaricious
Rank(s)Vigo of Coruscant
Faction(s)Hutt Space Consortium
SpeciesNear-Human
LanguagesGalactic Basic
GenderMale
Force SensitiveY
Character AlignmentNeutral Evil
HeightTol
BuildAthletic

Stole this legally from Sinestra Sinestra

• CgnEpiW.png
    Chapter I

My father once told me the working man was a chump. A fool that would work and work, until their back was broken and work some more, because they didn't have the creativity to come up with something new. This always sounded odd to me, but it was not until far later that I thought to truly question this wisdom.

I fell into the 'wrong crowd' pretty soon in my life. I am using quotations, because these are also my father's words. They were the rebellious crowd of Coruscant. The organizers and free spirits, the anarchists who dreamed of a day when everyone would be free.

Father cut me off, thinking it would bring me back into the fold quickly.

Instead I thrived and it wasn't long before I worked as a Union foreman on Coruscant. I fought for the same sentients my father called chumps and for a while it worked well. Until a new regime popped up, the Corporatists and everything they entailed.

Led by Supreme Chancellor Tithe they did all they could to continue to ransack and plunder every world they came across.

It became harder and harder to negotiate fair contracts. I had to make concessions, had to create justifications for myself, until one day I couldn't recognize myself in the mirror anymore. It was too late by then. I sanctioned and participated in questionable affairs... and my father resurfaced into my life.

A staunch corporatist himself... well, it turned out he had a hand in every deal I struck. A noose tightening around my neck without me even realizing it.

He got me out of trouble, swept my record clean and offered me his hand. It was time to come home, father said. He expected me to accept and was not disappointed. What father did not count on... was a hard life had made his son far more ruthless than he imagined.

One week after the new will was drawn up? Father passed away. He didn't expect that... and I didn't expect to find something fascinating in his study. Apparently dear noble and corporate father was not what he had always seemed.

A Vigo, no, the Vigo of Coruscant.

Hidden away behind a secret wall. Even more secrets... the clean and patriarchal image nothing more than a façade. I decided to take up the role in his stead.

I realized that I had been silly. Father was wrong, they weren't chumps, but the solution wasn't to break my own back trying to help them. Why wouldn't it be possible to help them... and help myself in the meantime?

The secret study had everything I needed. Contacts and assets my father cultivated over the years. A strange assortment of books delving into the Darkside.

I knew then... that this was only the beginning.

• 60px-Trait_strong.png
    STRONG
    60px-Trait_organizer.png
    ORGANIZER
    Trait_greedy.png
    GREEDY
    Trait_wrathful.png
    WRATHFUL

• CgnEpiW.png

THE SUN RISES
    Chronicles the first steps of Horus Rhyne, first of his name, into the life of crime.

Placeholder | Placeholder | Placeholder

• CgnEpiW.png

THE BLACK SUN
    Name
    Description
    FlintVigo of Nar Shaddaa
    PlaceholderPlaceholder
    PlaceholderPlaceholder
    PlaceholderPlaceholder

CgnEpiW.png

Hutt Space Consortium

Name