Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Insert Generic LFRP Title Here

[member="Kaalia Voldaren"]

I think a random meet would be more appropriate. Though Kara does have plans to go and rebuild Aurum, a place she used to govern and seeks to govern once again. So if I could tie that in any way that would be useful

[member="Kära Hearthfire"]

Though these days I'll be doing a lot of faction-related threads (I just started a faction and my character is also a politician and manipulator), I'll be in and around Commenor in a few days, so if you're interested, maybe we could start something off over there? IC, it'd have to be inbetween Wolfe's other activities, though.

Alternatively, you could also get involved in our other threads and not do faction-related stuff. For example, at the moment we've got a thread set up to RP the founding of our faction. Right now we're gathering up refugees and troops on Ession, but in a short while we'll be heading for Lorrd to loot and pillage secure strategic assets for the needs of the state. If you decide to get involved and do your own side stuff, possibly leading to a few arguments and minor diplomatic incidents, it could lead to some interesting situation.

Also, maybe we could set up some sort of long-term friendship/rivalry? I find frienemy stories could be very interesting if they're pulled off properly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom