Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Insert Generic LFRP Title Here

I haven't written Kära away from Family/Midvinter related threads in forever.

I'm looking to try and get some stories going with her again. I'm open for most things; she was once a Sith Lord though these days she's decidedly more neutral, the Queen of Midvinter, and far less of a being in the Galaxy than she used to be.

I've been itching to write her again for so long now, but I don't want to get wrapped into training or faction related threads (which is what always happens with her.)

Anyone down for some story making?

[member="Kära Hearthfire"]

I know you're not into faction related shenanigans, and that's your prerogative, but Ignatius here is all about those balls, journeying about and performing diplomatic niceties. He's a diplomat by profession, though he's unofficially a deep cover agent of the First Order. He'd probably journey to Midvinter, maybe as some kind of diplomat or alternatively, as apart of a trade mission.

Or if you're not into that, you've got [member="Carlyle Rausgeber"], an eccentric with an eye for history. Although his day job is a senior member of naval staff, he's the ind of guy who'd probably journey to Midvinter as a tourist, rather than in his official capacity. He's all about museums, and exploring ruins in his spare time.

giphy.gif

[member="Ignatius Rausgeber"]
It doesn't have to be on Midvinter if that helps any? I don't want you to feel like you have to journey into Silver territory if it goes against your characters usual form.

[member="Kaalia Voldaren"]

Ohai there

[member="Chris Gelderd"]

Yes purleaaase. Always down to write with you, you know that

[member="Ignatius Rausgeber"]

Balls and Banquets are fun. I'm uncertain why she'd be at some diplomatic venture, though perhaps she's simply trying to rebuild her old network. If it's a neutral world it needn't be FO or SJ related, so that would work nicely.

Kära Hearthfire said:
Balls and Banquets are fun. I'm uncertain why she'd be at some diplomatic venture, though perhaps she's simply trying to rebuild her old network. If it's a neutral world it needn't be FO or SJ related, so that would work nicely.
Of course. How does the inauguration of the Bilbringi president sound?

[member="Kaalia Voldaren"]

While Kära is no longer herself a Sith Lord, that doesn't mean she can't meet with one. Not sure how well it would turn out, but we can certainly find a reason for them to meet. What is Kaalia up to at the moment? What are her goals?

[member="Kära Hearthfire"]

Kaalia is currently rolling with the Sith Empire and has established a group called the Valkyries within it. Said group runs Kova Apparel. We could tie that in somewhere, but she also likes travelling and exploring so I can roll with a lot of scenarios. If there's anything you would like to do, I can easily help you tell that story. We could also have them meet and see how things go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom