Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Inheritance of Teta

Monday June 6th will be Lily Kuhn's coronation as Empress of Teta (something that has been worked towards, on and off again, for the last 7-8 months). The thread will be an open public thread, something everyone is invited to join. Just remember that the system, and the planet itself, are within One Sith territory pretty nearby to Coruscant in the Deep Core.

You don't need to RSVP for the ceremony, or for the after-party (there will be one, though whether it will be a separate thread or not is still up in the air), but I'm still posting this here to see how many people are interested in showing up, as well as to get this out in the open so people will actually know about the thread to show up in the first place.

Security will probably be provided by Saeva (for those curious about that sort of stuff) as well as the local planetary defense group and the One Sith.

The ceremony will be held at the Iron Citadel, indoors, and while the building is huge there's still a bit of a size limitation and maximum occupancy (plus we have to have some kind of security to keep out the riff-raff and rebels). So while any PCs are welcome to be up close to the coronation, for those of you who wish to try to be realistic about how close you'll be able to get based on income and/or influence, most of the planet's non-wealthy population will be kept outside of the citadel to observe the coronation via live feed over multiple giant holographic displays with free food and drink.

So if playing it low-key and sticking to the common role is your thing, feel free to stay on the outside and RP with the average NPC civilian.

Any questions or ideas regarding the ceremony & celebration? Ask away! (And yes, you can come.)

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Congrats!

Cinnagar was the site of my first ever SWRP campaign and is still one of my favorite settings in all of Legends. Enjoy! :D

The actual IC thread is now up, feel free to join - everyone is welcome! Don't be afraid of the initial post size, I just like to make big entrances, and the thread probably won't be moving at a bajillion posts a day (and if it does, I fear for my sanity).

The Climb.

I also totally welcome anti-OS people who want to take advantage of the situation to do some kind of act to strike at the One Sith (a hostage situation sounds rather lovely, actually). Some action to spice up this party would not be looked down on, really. Plus gives any One Sith members a reason to show up.

Posting to this tonight with Lily!~

People who might expect some action:
[member="Yarva Adisu"] [member="Cameron Centurion"] [member="Sera Inkari"]

People who totally should still show up:
[member="Nikias"] [member="Darth Ophidia"] [member="Spencer Varanin"] (Or one of your other characters :l)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom