Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Artist Ingrid's workshop (avatars, sigs, flairs, etc.)

Hello Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim , you did and AMAZING job in my last avatar, so I was wondering if you could help me with a new one? If possible I would like these things

1. His left hand (on the right side of the photo) could please have this as his fingers. No need to create the whole hand.

2. Add a little bit of blue shine to his eyes, like there is electricity flowing through them. Not to noticeable, just very subtle. Kinda like what you did with my old avatar

Here is the avatar photo. Unfotunately, I was unable to backtrack it to the original photo.

Thanks in advance!

Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim
Hey I was wondering if you could do a couple of things for me.
1. I was looking for a faction flair. This image and the faction name, The Order of the Force
19175.jpg

Do you do headers/dividers? If you do then I could use one for the faction.

Hello!

First off I'd like to congratulate you because every single edit I've seen is absolutely beautiful! I sadly do not share in the talent to make graphics, i'm very bad at it actually, so i'd be eternally grateful if you could please work some of your magic to help me make sig for my first character who is still under construction. I picked a few different images so that you have where to choose from cause I don't really know what would work well.

Thank you! ^^ Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom