Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Artist Ingrid's workshop (avatars, sigs, flairs, etc.)

Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim no, don’t be down on yourself! It looks exactly the way I wanted it too! I hate to ask this if you since u already did an amazing job, but could you please change the hand on the left side of the picture back to normal? I hate asking for this since you already worked so hard in this one.

Please don’t be down on yourself!:)

Naviira Naviira
The signature:
ta9qPRk.png

---
Okkeus Dainlei Okkeus Dainlei sure, here it is :) It was easy now, I just need to disable few layer ^^
SvxoZF5.png

---
And a few today work for the Primyn Group ( for AMCO AMCO and Ardana Vorco Ardana Vorco )
VSLlO42.png
3tuwkLK.png

LAlx9qk.png

Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim Alriiiiight, cool beans.

I would like to request a signature for my boy Starlin Rand, if you please. As long as you don't mind working with black and white photos, I have this collection here for you to use, but the overall vibe is up to you. As far as suggestions go, Starlin's a Padawan born and raised on Coruscant, so if you wanted to do a Jedi theme or a Coruscant cityscape aesthetic you could do that. But I'm open to whatever lovely graphics you can conjure up.

Lucas Harvey-White

L
Heyyy Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim

You knew this was coming! I need a signature with a fancy boarder and a nice avatar boarder! I'm pretty sure I've filled you in on the character on discord and the avatar is based off of Lucifer's Tom Ellis (in Lucifer form)!

Thank you in advance <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom