Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Indefinite LOA

I'm tired.

On top of that, my wife and I are dealing with some health issues that I'm not going to post here.

Mostly I'm tired of people saying they'll do things but then never posting (not the people that tell me they'll be slow, the people that tell me they will post but don't). I don't have the patience for it. I'm also tired of the pettiness and backstabbing. I'm also tired of people that get ticked but won't tell you why and then won't accept an apology when you offer it (you know who you are). Nevermind the person here who I used to call my best friend but when life went to hell a few years back ditched me completely, blocking me from all contact(you also know who you are). In short, this place drains me and I'm tired of letting it do so.

Not to mention the more time I spend on here the less time I spend writing my books. Right now I'm barely writing 500 words a day on them. Not good.

So adios. I'm sure none of you will miss me much.

[member="Ahtemis"] [member="Setzi Lunelle"] [member="Nessarose deWinter"] [member="Spencer Jacobs"]

[member="Kamon Vondiranach"]

Boooooooooooooooooo.

We might not be close and our RP's on Chaos amount to two threads total from the last few months, but I have immensely enjoyed writing both of them with you. I hope you come back with renewed energies not too long from now.

All the health to both you and your wife.

PS: Scherezade carves out Kamon's heart and keeps it in a jar :p

REEEEE I was getting to posts finally. I'll still post in case you come back. Hope you and the wife start feeling better and good luck with all your books. You're a good guy, get some rest and don't lose touch. :)

Bye dad. [member="Kamon Vondiranach"]

[member="Kamon Vondiranach"] , you old dog, of course I'll miss you.

We haven't gotten a chance to write again, not here on Chaos anyway. Sorry to hear of the health issues. I pray that it will all pass and that you will be able to find your muse again. You've been a good writer through the years. It's been years since we wrote a story together and hope that we can do so again. Take care old friend. As they say on Othala, Seyla. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom