Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Indefinite LOA.

| [member="Khonsu Amon"] | [member="Arcanus Sunstrider"] |​

I wanted to start this off with an apology of sorts, as I know this is seemingly coming out of nowhere and ruins a few plans that some of talked about in the future. For the last few months, I’ve been dragging my feet in following through with a lot of my projects and haven’t felt inspired to actually commit to any of the ideas I’ve drummed up with the help of others, or by looking at some fancy art. Until recently, I figured that it was a muse problem, that I needed to take a break here and there to get myself recharged.

As you can imagine, many breaks were taken and I’ve done a lot of things to take my mind off Chaos and everything that’s attached to it. Sadly, no matter what I’ve done, it always comes back to this feeling that I can’t shake. For those that don’t know me, I’ve been writing on various online RP boards for a few months shy of a decade now - and I’m afraid that time has finally come.

Writing, while an enjoyable pastime, hasn’t really been enjoyable for me as of late. So, like the title of this topic suggests, I’m going to be taking an indefinite LOA from Chaos to focus either on my schooling (come later this year) or on my own personal projects that are more enjoyable -- like this growing stack of books I’ve been unable to read. lol

Anyways, to keep a long story moderately short, I’ll see you all around the board sometime in the future, perhaps, and will be trolling around the various discord channels once in a blue moon.

To those that I’ve come to know over the last two, or three years that I’ve been here, I wanted to thank you for everything. Be they the good times, or the bad. Y’all made things entertaining when times were tough and the muse was sparse. So, thank you from the bottom of my heart for being a part of my life in one manner or another. <3

Happy RolePlaying!

~ Mark / Astarii / Torian / Arcanus / Khonsu.

[member="Astarii Saren"]

Godspeed you magnificent bastard.

tenor.gif

I’m going to miss you, you’re my favorite maple guzzling Canadian. I wish you all the best with your plans to become a master chef! Don’t be a stranger big M, the board and our faction will be less of an entertaining place without your sublime voice to fill our ears.

[member="Astarii Saren"]

:( It's sad to see you go, my friend. I am gonna miss you, but I hope that you find happiness away from Chaos. We all have a breaking point and so maybe it's for the best still. It has been an honor writing with you. Best of luck and as always May the Force be with you. :)

[member="Astarii Saren"]

Art is a tenuous, fickle, and fleeting thing. I've always considered you a prolific artist on the page —even way back when years ago.

Good luck, Mark. May you find what it is you're looking for.

[member="Astarii Saren"] Haven't been able to write with you, just read and enjoyed your stuff! Just wanted to share that I hit that around my 10 year mark of steadily RP'ing, and I think it's only natural.

Things come up in life, you shift, you change, and for a while your interest and creativity has other outlets - or in the case of school, they're forced on you lol. Doesn't mean you can't love stories. And someday I'm willing to bet the urge will come back to you again. It always does for me. :)

Good luck in all you endeavors!

De be de beep de be be deep de be de da do da beep de be de beep de be be deep de be de da do da beep
(my master was in this alt form when she came up on the post. Hope your muse returns, as you've yet to write with the likes of my master. Take care and return soon)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom