Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction In The Safety of The Unknown [Eclipse Rebellion]

Wanderer Lost, Wanderer Found
Equipment : One(1) shoto lightsaber, One(1) standard E-11D blaster carbine, One(1) industrial-strength syntherope (50m), Libeta (under eyepatch), One(1) encrypted comlink transmitter
Tag(s): Taozi Fuyuan Taozi Fuyuan | Kalic Daws Kalic Daws | Darlyn Excron Darlyn Excron | Caedyn Arenais | Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun | Adelle Bastiel Adelle Bastiel | Song Song | Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla | Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble | Subject 73 Red Subject 73 Red (optional) | LE-03 (Leigh) LE-03 (Leigh)

"I... I don't know what you're talking about. I couldn't hurt them... right?" There was an odd hint of fear on him now, but not like a fear of being found out. It was more like he was scared of... something. "Why...? Why are you asking.?"

"You don't--"

Na'an put a hand over her mouth before she could speak too quickly or too loud. This wouldn't be the first time she had spoken too soon on knowledge she couldn't explain; her training wasn't complete, her discernment imperfect, and more than once she'd acted on a Force-given impulse only for the people around her to react first in bafflement. She leaned in close to Daws, taking in all the little tics of his response.
But no. This reaction, it wasn't just bafflement. The tightness of his lips, the tone of his voice, even his presence, they all spoke of...worry. A creeping, uncertain fear, the reaction someone would have if they'd felt the icy touch of strange fingers on the back of their neck, only to turn and find no one.

"You really don't," She whispered. Down below, the conversation had started in earnest, sparked by some careless question from the little Padawan. Her eye blinked past the hard set of Rebel faces, the harsh tone of their response. If she was right--and she was certain that she was--interrupting the meeting with this revelation could lead to chaos.

Na'an would, for once, have to show a little tact.

"We're going to handle this very...quietly," she said, careful to keep her voice low. She reached for Daws' hand, squeezing it once between her fingers. "So as to not cause trouble. But when this is over, you're not going to leave alone. You're coming with me, and with Leigh, to where we're going. We're going to have a proper talk, and then I'm going to help you.

Don't react. Keep it off your face for now. I don't know if anyone else here ever met the Empress intimately enough to smell her on you, and I don't want them to panic."

There had once been a time, she noted, that their setting would have excited her. The space station tugged at her curiosity, unspoken mysteries surely lurking in its crossways and corridors. The bulkheads spoke of conflict, and the systems whispered simultaneously of triumph and defeat. In her younger days, she could have spent days by such a venue, plundering its contents, stripping away the layers of the unknown; in truth, part of her still yearned for the chance to do so.

Elly knew, however, that their journey here was not one of such a frivolous nature. She had heard the whisper in the winds, and she knew quite well she wasn't the only one. The closer they had gotten, the more she could -- had to -- feel them all, their presences burning brightly, each one a new sensation upon her mind. As they came within sight of the blast doors, one sensation registered as familiar.. though she had held no illusions that this wouldn't be case.

Adelle Bastiel said:
"You don't have to go in if it's too much," Adelle said. Despite their turbulent history, Eliana had changed and grown into someone Adelle could care for. "But I have to go."

She nodded as her only response. She watched her mentor slip inside, then turned to face the hallway and nodded again, this time to herself. This was the better option -- the safer option -- for sure. After all, she-..

You're running again.

Her nod -- and expression -- froze in place. No, that wasn't it. She was aware of how many presences were in that room, and she simply wasn't sure if she could handle-..

Eliana Shan? Backing down from a challenge she can best?

"..Shab," she muttered aloud. She had to admit, she knew she would never let herself forget it if she didn't step up for her own takeaway from this journey; she sighed and shook her head before turning back towards the entryway.

Atta girl.

As she took a deep breath and reached briefly for her necklace, she couldn't help but smile slightly. It was good to hear her own voice of encouragement for once.

It was with this that she walked inside, finding herself a spot in the back as her mentor had before her, determined to leave greater than she had arrived..

Adelle Bastiel Adelle Bastiel | Vidalu Na'an Vidalu Na'an | LE-03 (Leigh) LE-03 (Leigh) | Eina L'lerim-Vandiir Eina L'lerim-Vandiir | Song Song | Caedyn Arenais | Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla | Taozi Fuyuan Taozi Fuyuan

Kalic looked at Vidalu as she continued to speak. She seemed surprised that he didn't know what she was talking about. The Miraluka adjusted his eye wrap, listening further as she said he'd be leaving with her and Leigh. Not only that, but she said not to tell anyone here. That... didn't sit well with the Outer Rim pilot. He wanted to object at first, but he had to admit, the proposition meant that he might get some answers. Then she mentioned a scent? Well that was... odd. Then again, it could've been like someone explaining sight to him.

"I don't like hiding whatever you think is going on..., but fine. You seem to know more than me." He then looked over at the others, eying the Padawan that had questioned the Rebellion going after a government that didn't seem that bad. Adelle mentioned Bakura. which sent a shiver down his spin. He'd seen very few willing to go that far. Even the Hutts didn't go that far! The others seemed to explain it enough, including someone who sounded like they'd grown up in the Outer Rim. He could respect the bluntness, cause sometimes people needed it, and he hated to say it but Padawans were often the ones that needed the hard lessons. He hadn't heard about the Ewoks though, and he might ask Vidalu and Leigh about a little detour after this. Either way though, he could answer pretty quickly.

"Kid, I won't repeat what they said, but I agree with the doc. In terms of what we can do, well those Zakuul corvettes are coming in handy for hit and fades, and we have some cargo frigates that... someone delivered with weapon packs and fighters in their bays, but.... We might could get a 2 to 3 km pack formed, at least with the assets I know about." He wasn't sure if that was good or bad news, but it gave them something to work with. He started to wonder if he should even be saying anything though.

Vidalu Na'an Vidalu Na'an Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun LE-03 (Leigh) LE-03 (Leigh) Adelle Bastiel Adelle Bastiel Eina L'lerim-Vandiir Eina L'lerim-Vandiir Song Song Caedyn Arenais Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla Taozi Fuyuan Taozi Fuyuan

Guardian Angel | Light of Ashla
Lirri Vendar
Padawan
k29IdEF.png
Equipment: J-3 "Tranquility" Class Jedi Battle Armor | Gilenwave Jedi cloth | Viper Mk. I Skinsuit undersuit | Yellow blade lightsaber | BB-C4T droid | G1 OmniLink
Tag(s): Taozi Fuyuan Taozi Fuyuan | Vidalu Na'an Vidalu Na'an | Kalic Daws Kalic Daws | Darlyn Excron Darlyn Excron | Caedyn Arenais | Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun | Adelle Bastiel Adelle Bastiel | Song Song | Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla | Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble
rhbR1i4.png

"I don’t consider them good, but based on your behavior, you’re just as interested in revenge as you are in NIO or GA. You are blinded and vindictive. A rebellion should not be about revenge and further fighting, but about finding a solution! The fact that everyone is just retaliating for the other’s actions will never bring peace, just another war! I was taught this."

She said with childish naivety after Taozi's words. She didn't expect everyone to be so hostile to her. Although she's used to being with everyone hostile to her because of her age they don’t take her seriously. But it still hurts that she had to see it. That no one wants to just fight for peace.

"Why does someone have to pay for the sins of their predecessors?" she asked Adelle Bastiel Adelle Bastiel -t. "This is only revenge… is not worthy of a Jedi."

She then turned to Darlyn Excron and Loreena. Her mood got worse and worse and her enthusiasm worsened. Here, everyone has decided to take revenge, at any cost. The little girl came to this conclusion. They only thought about the past, they wanted fights, not solutions. They were blind and not helpful.

"Uh… shouldn't we be fighting Denon or companies? I mean, it is up to each state to decide what it considers an animal and what it doesn’t. What companies do after that… companies should be hurt and not citizens should be killed or harmed!"

She referred to earlier news of what had happened and what had been cast in the news, as she really knew nothing, but avoiding the subject and blaming the other was as if the rebels wanted to nullify their own sins. At least to her.

"I think it was a mistake to come here… I thought a rebellion was different from those who are at war out there. That a rebellion really wants peace, a solution, a dialogue with others. I am naive and young… Thank you for the opportunity. I'm looking for people who aren't just thirsting for revenge and aren't like the NJO, GA, or NIO, the Sith or you…"

Lirri got up from her seat and bowed to everyone. Then she turned, unless anyone prevented her she walked out and said goodbye out the door. She wanted to cry.

"May the Force be with you!"

iX0r3My.png

Last edited:

hZFxlpS.png

Well, he was late. Was he late? It's not like he was officially rebellion. He helped them, of course. There were things that considered themselves people in the Empire that needed to be stopped. Not all of the Empire was like that, but enough that he couldn't ignore and pretend. Hands in his pockets he simply nodded his head to the door like he was going to open it with his mind.

To his surprise, it opened on it's own.

He simply watched Eina L'lerim-Vandiir Eina L'lerim-Vandiir leave, more surprised by the appearance of a crying child in a meeting of the rebellion. Why was a kid there? And what brought them to tears?

The tall figure stepped into the room, idly rubbing at the back of his neck. "Seems I missed the important bits. What's goin on?"

Lori just shook her head as she heard Eina L'lerim-Vandiir Eina L'lerim-Vandiir 's speech. In some aspects she was right, but in other ones she was way off the mark. The problem there was that the young lady hadn't seen any of this with their own eyes. She is only going with a little bit of information, and Imperial propaganda.

"Rebellions are be definition; people that fight back against oppressive regimes. We don't get called upon for tea and crumpets. We get called to act, to help worlds that don't want to be put under the umbrella of the Empire. Those worlds that say no to the Empire get taken over by force. And that is not something from just their past. It is their present and their future. They're still doing it! If negotiations was all that it took to stop the Empire from taking over worlds that don't want them there, than there'd be less territory in the Empire's cloud.

We are not Jedi and we don't claim to be. We don't look to the other powers and compare ourselves to them for appearances sake. This isn't some popularity contest. It's about answering the call of those that ask for our help. And there are a lot of people in this region that need us."

Kalic looked at Lirri, sighing a little. He would once again grip his head, as another vision flashed. One too short to be useful, but long enough for him to feel it. He looked at her as she began to run off, and while Lori did quickly give her an explanation, Kalic figured another tactic might work. One that might would prove something to her.

"Hey kid, hold up!" He stopped her for a second, looking at the young Padawan. "Kid.... I know better than anyone the new person in charge isn't much better they the last emperor. She.... tortured me of information. She experimented on me with Force Alchemy. It changed... somethings. It's hard to explain, but I can see thing coming. I feel them.... It's... not great. I'm pretty sure it'll change your mind, but that.... Any questions I still had by then were gone after what happened." He'd slowly pat Lirri's shoulder before look back at the others and sitting down, seemed the be exhaust from the short vision, though the others wouldn't know.

Vidalu Na'an Vidalu Na'an Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun
LE-03 (Leigh) LE-03 (Leigh) Adelle Bastiel Adelle Bastiel Eina L'lerim-Vandiir Eina L'lerim-Vandiir Song Song Caedyn Arenais Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla Taozi Fuyuan Taozi Fuyuan

Behind the veil, Adelle's lips pressed into a thin line. The barrage of testimony would not have phased an adult and if it had, well, honestly she would not have felt a large amount of sympathy for that being. But this was a child. Old enough to start seeing the world with a master's guidance, yes, but still sheltered, still clinging hopefully to ideals that could never be. She could feel the emotions rippling off Lirri's presence like a lake disturbed by stormy winds.

Had Adelle been the same at that age? Rishii had--reluctantly--always said she'd been self-righteous before her disappearance.

Lirri Vendar
Padawan

k29IdEF.png
Equipment: J-3 "Tranquility" Class Jedi Battle Armor | Gilenwave Jedi cloth | Viper Mk. I Skinsuit undersuit | Yellow blade lightsaber | BB-C4T droid | G1 OmniLink
Tag(s): Taozi Fuyuan Taozi Fuyuan | Vidalu Na'an Vidalu Na'an | Kalic Daws Kalic Daws | Darlyn Excron Darlyn Excron | Caedyn Arenais | Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun | Adelle Bastiel Adelle Bastiel | Song Song | Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla | Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble
rhbR1i4.png

"I don’t consider them good, but based on your behavior, you’re just as interested in revenge as you are in NIO or GA. You are blinded and vindictive. A rebellion should not be about revenge and further fighting, but about finding a solution! The fact that everyone is just retaliating for the other’s actions will never bring peace, just another war! I was taught this."

She said with childish naivety after Taozi's words. She didn't expect everyone to be so hostile to her. Although she's used to being with everyone hostile to her because of her age they don’t take her seriously. But it still hurts that she had to see it. That no one wants to just fight for peace.

"Why does someone have to pay for the sins of their predecessors?" she asked Adelle Bastiel Adelle Bastiel -t. "This is only revenge… is not worthy of a Jedi."

She then turned to Darlyn Excron and Loreena. Her mood got worse and worse and her enthusiasm worsened. Here, everyone has decided to take revenge, at any cost. The little girl came to this conclusion. They only thought about the past, they wanted fights, not solutions. They were blind and not helpful.

"Uh… shouldn't we be fighting Denon or companies? I mean, it is up to each state to decide what it considers an animal and what it doesn’t. What companies do after that… companies should be hurt and not citizens should be killed or harmed!"

She referred to earlier news of what had happened and what had been cast in the news, as she really knew nothing, but avoiding the subject and blaming the other was as if the rebels wanted to nullify their own sins. At least to her.

"I think it was a mistake to come here… I thought a rebellion was different from those who are at war out there. That a rebellion really wants peace, a solution, a dialogue with others. I am naive and young… Thank you for the opportunity. I'm looking for people who aren't just thirsting for revenge and aren't like the NJO, GA, or NIO, the Sith or you…"

Lirri got up from her seat and bowed to everyone. Then she turned, unless anyone prevented her she walked out and said goodbye out the door. She wanted to cry.

"May the Force be with you!"

iX0r3My.png
It felt like a star flared for Adelle. This was why she was here. The child was in need of a teacher; where was her Jedi master in all this? Lirri questioned authority, rightly so, but asked the wrong questions. If she could listen half as well as she believed in ideals, Adelle was sure she could excel among the Hidden Enclave.
Kalic looked at Lirri, sighing a little. He would once again grip his head, as another vision flashed. One too short to be useful, but long enough for him to feel it. He looked at her as she began to run off, and while Lori did quickly give her an explanation, Kalic figured another tactic might work. One that might would prove something to her.

"Hey kid, hold up!" He stopped her for a second, looking at the young Padawan. "Kid.... I know better than anyone the new person in charge isn't much better they the last emperor. She.... tortured me of information. She experimented on me with Force Alchemy. It changed... somethings. It's hard to explain, but I can see thing coming. I feel them.... It's... not great. I'm pretty sure it'll change your mind, but that.... Any questions I still had by then were gone after what happened." He'd slowly pat Lirri's shoulder before look back at the others and sitting down, seemed the be exhaust from the short vision, though the others wouldn't know.

Vidalu Na'an Vidalu Na'an Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun
LE-03 (Leigh) LE-03 (Leigh) Adelle Bastiel Adelle Bastiel Eina L'lerim-Vandiir Eina L'lerim-Vandiir Song Song Caedyn Arenais Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla Taozi Fuyuan Taozi Fuyuan
Another flare. A soul impacted and still carrying the weight of the wound inflicted. Adelle glanced down at her hands briefly. She could heal, had healed serious wounds before, but his injury felt different. It felt like the wires and microchips embedded in her own bones, things neither she nor others could safely remove. Adelle waited for the Miraluka to finish his semi-quiet conversation and waited a few heartbeats more before she leaned over to Elly.

"Take notes for me," she murmured. "I'm stepping out."

She slid through the crowd of rebels as another being entered and announced himself with some humor. Out in the corridor, Adelle looked around for the young girl. "Lirri?"

Vidalu Na'an Vidalu Na'an | Kalic Daws Kalic Daws | Eina L'lerim-Vandiir Eina L'lerim-Vandiir | Eliana Shan Eliana Shan | Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble

Equipment: Passive/Active Holonet comm system, multi-phase arm cannon (part of chassis), Five (5) standard thermal detonators, One(1) 50-meter syntherope coil
Tag(s): Taozi Fuyuan Taozi Fuyuan | Kalic Daws Kalic Daws | Darlyn Excron Darlyn Excron | Caedyn Arenais | Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun | Adelle Bastiel Adelle Bastiel | Song Song | Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla | Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble | Subject 73 Red Subject 73 Red (optional) | Vidalu Na'an Vidalu Na'an , Eliana Shan Eliana Shan , Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble

"Well, this has derailed quickly."

Aside from the pleasant banter about weapons systems with Darlyn, Leigh had largely kept silent on the periphery of the conversation unfolding below. The arrival of Adelle, with Eliana Shan in tow, was further incentive to remain so. This was not the place for interpersonal dramas. As the leaders of the rebellion she had sparked all spoke their piece, however, she could not help but find a certain dissatisfaction in how quickly they had been put on the defensive by a child who, despite having their coordinates, clearly had not done her research coming in. This was meant to be a discussion of strategy and a pooling of intelligence, not...whatever this was.

But that was, she calculated, a consequence of the nature of her network. As carefully encrypted and decentralized as it was, the true identities or locations of key figures like Loreena Arenais--and herself--had been completely guarded.

As had...other things.

Which, apparently, was a much larger problem than the Rebellion's growth had implied. This was a problem that needed solving. Immediately. Leigh shot a quick look at Na'an, who was watching her companion the Miraluka go after the little Padawan with a hard, thin-lipped expression. When her partner looked her way for a moment, Leigh made a small waver that amounted to a nod for her chassis, receiving a nod in return. Only then did she draw herself to her full height--already commanding, even without the elevated ground of the bleachers--and speak.

"I believe that the child, however unintentionally, has revealed a fundamental problem in the nature of Eclipse operations," she began, keeping her tone neutral. Perfect. No reason to drop the 'just a droid' affect just yet. "Namely, that we lack the upper hand when it comes to the public face. Worlds that have seen our operations in-person maintain a positive impression of them, recognizing role in providing aid without cost and assisting local governments in retaining direct agency over their affairs. However, the Voice intelligence network is designed to restrict broad access to the galactic public. As a result, with their control of public-facing communication networks, Imperial propaganda sets the tone on multiple worlds."

She paused for a microsecond, checking her Holonet connection for confirmation via recent news. "And the Padawan has revealed what that tone is. That the Empire repairs worlds that are broken, while we are merely terrorists destroying their hopes of peace. No mention of how such worlds were broken in the first place. No mention of the worlds that were brought to heel under threat of force. And no mention of the cultural destruction that comes with Imperial 'repairs.'

A...convenient narrative. And one that deserves our focus."

She looked down at Loreena Arenais, dome blank, and hoped that her co-founder of the Rebellion would take the hint and run with it.

Lori watched Kalic Daws Kalic Daws go after Eina L'lerim-Vandiir Eina L'lerim-Vandiir . This was all very splintered much like her brother's Rebellion. A lot of egos and ruffled feathers to go around.

When LE-03 (Leigh) LE-03 (Leigh) spoke up she listened to her words as she had always done. The Voice had never led her astray or done her wrong. The Voice had inside intel and access to things that Lori did not. And it was all valuable information that had gotten them this far.

"Right. The footage that we have of Bakura has worked so far, but it's not new and may have run it's course. I can go back to the Ewok slaughterhouses on Endor and get footage there. Any of the locations that sell it within EE space is a little out of my reach right now. But we'll need footage of that too. How many other sentient species will they support eating? All those that oppose their rule?

And we'll need more than just that. We need footage of the oppression, and the assimilation of cultures. We need proof of their crimes to show the Galaxy that the Eternal Empire isn't some aiding nation wanting to help people for the greater good. We need to get the people of this sector to look beyond the curtain."
The rest of the Galaxy were far too busy with their own wars to bother with the likes of them. But the Eclipse Rebellion had been doing fine on their own thus far and will continue to do so.

Taozi Fuyuan Taozi Fuyuan Darlyn Excron Darlyn Excron Song Song Vidalu Na'an Vidalu Na'an Adelle Bastiel Adelle Bastiel Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla Eliana Shan Eliana Shan

dark almost smokey wisps flowed threw the walls of the station to some it would seem like signs of fire however to any force sensitive it would feel like the nether itself was walking through the halls. stopping before taking human form of a man with shot spiked blond hair taned skin and glowing blue eyes adorning his frame was a old sunbleached red duster with a holser holding the revolver.

the man walked threw the halls fazing threw a wall via smoke form before returning to its human apearence "am i too late for the meeting?" Forgetting that the revolver couldn't faze threw walls like he did causing him to sigh as the audible clank of it hitting the ground on the opposite end of the wall

Last edited:
Artificial Intelligence
Tranquility bit her lip in a human mannerism she had noted they do when thinking. The advanced human HRD was here to see what this whole rebellion thing was about. She had felt lost since the downfall of the ZU and found out that here in the Empire, she wasn't even a person, just an object. She wanted a way to change that, perhaps the rebellion could help her do that. She hid in the crowd listening to everything. It sounded like the group was rather disorganized. The organics were bickering and seemed to miss some developments in the Empire. So she decided to speak. "What about the threat that doesn't care that we get along with the empire or not, surely you all have heard about recent developments, of a force that threatens the entire Eternal Empire. Wouldn't a fight now just speed up both of our demise? Speak out today or when its your turn no one will be there to speak out for you. I believe is the phrase. I have heard that this force cares not for sides and one could argue is an even greater evil than the current Empire. How can we weaken both of our sides when an greater evil is at the door? I am all for fighting the good fight but at what cost?"

Tag(s): Taozi Fuyuan Taozi Fuyuan Taozi Fuyuan Taozi Fuyuan | Kalic Daws Kalic Daws Kalic Daws Kalic Daws | Darlyn Excron Darlyn Excron Darlyn Excron Darlyn Excron | [IMG alt="Caedyn Arenais"]https://chaoscdn-12cef.kxcdn.com/data/avatars/s/12/12806.jpg?1617257503[/IMG] Caedyn Arenais | Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun | Adelle Bastiel Adelle Bastiel Adelle Bastiel Adelle Bastiel | Song Song Song Song | Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla | Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble | Subject 73 Red Subject 73 Red (optional) | Vidalu Na'an Vidalu Na'an Vidalu Na'an Vidalu Na'an , Eliana Shan Eliana Shan Eliana Shan Eliana Shan , Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble | Maximar Fugold Maximar Fugold

Guardian Angel | Light of Ashla
Lirri Vendar
Padawan
k29IdEF.png
Tag(s): N/A
rhbR1i4.png

She stopped in the doorway when they were still addressing her. In fact, everything seemed so superfluous. She would rather go back to where human lives really matter and not revenge. Lirri didn’t even want to ask what would happen if the rebellion won when the empire disintegrated and the various warlords fell to each other for the throne. This has been the case many times throughout history. It seemed to her that no one cared about it just to get revenge. There was another man out there, Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble . The little girl answered him.

"I'm leaving. No one wants peace here, everyone only cares about revenge and bloodshed… I'd rather go back to the SJC and fight against the Bryn’adûl…"

Eventually, she ran away with teary eyes, and her BB-C4T droid rolled after the girl with a cat-like meowy beep.

OOC: Last post, presumably with the character too… it might later become an NPC, I don't know, but I wrote, because I don't want anyone to wait for me.
iX0r3My.png

Kalic sighed a little as he decided to be mostly quiet now. is head was still reeling from the short vision. He wished at the very least it didn't feel like he was being hit by a proton torpedo slamming into his head every time he had one. He just listened for now. He had meant to ask Lori about where exactly she'd managed to pick up some of those... "freighters." Now though, he just looked back an Vidalu, and slowly pulled out some headache medicine he'd picked up from the med-bay of the FAC he flew in on.

Vidalu Na'an Vidalu Na'an Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun LE-03 (Leigh) LE-03 (Leigh) Adelle Bastiel Adelle Bastiel @Lirri Vendar Song Song Caedyn Arenais Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla Taozi Fuyuan Taozi Fuyuan

Tags: Adelle Bastiel Adelle Bastiel Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Vidalu Na'an Vidalu Na'an Kalic Daws Kalic Daws Taozi Fuyuan Taozi Fuyuan Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla Caedyn Arenais

Things have quickly escalated as a voice of questioning the head, or rather the public face of the rebellion. Song felt like he could intervene, speak his piece, but what would he know? All Song has seen were visions of light and dark, the slums of Lanteeb, and what little he's seen of space. The spark of hope was there in everyone's mind, but as Song closed his eyes and submerged himself with the Force. He could feel a cold presence laced in multiple minds and souls. Some were faint, and some twisted that very ideal of hope and justice. Blurring the lines of what is right and what is going too far.

For all of his teenage years, Song honestly felt like his visions and ability to sense the Force was a curse. Yet since he was accepted into the rebel cell, Song has seen a few things through the Force which proved to be invaluable when navigating through dangerous areas. However, even the brightest light casts the darkest shadow so to speak. Even as the video displayed of the events at Bakura was indeed horrific. Unfortunately Song's mind was pulled by the Force as he suddenly finds himself amidst the smoke and destruction in Bakura. The screams and blasterfire from above ripples throughout his mind. Song looked around to see buildings toppled over into fiery blazes and multiple large ships above raining a volley of intense thermal bolts onto the planet.

Suddenly the Force pulls Song's mind from the chaos and back to the present as he gasped and leaned into his staff for support. Almost like he just ran a marathon from how fatigued he suddenly felt. Song would like to think that it was just all in his head, that the visions meant nothing. Yet there's been a few times when the visions became a reality.

A couple of faces have disappeared from the room, or at least to Song it seemed like that as his mind was occupied at the time. Song took a deep breath with the mindset of seeking clarity and calm. Granted it was just a breathing method to calm himself down after he experienced a vision. Even so his watchful eyes shift from one person to another that spoke. Hearing Lori spoke of what they should do, Song found himself questioning what exactly he came here for. Sure, Song supported the idea of rebelling in respect to Bakura. However, from his understanding the Eternal Empress has done a lot of good since her reign began. Of course, as the Voice pointed out it could very well be the Empire's propaganda. Even if that was the case, Song felt like there was some truth behind it.

The main thing that drove him to be here was to obtain the money to bring his family, his younger brother especially, out from poverty. To ease their suffering as it were, but with this talk of fighting and exposing the Empire. It didn't sound like they had his interests at heart. Just as he was about to step out, Song could sense anxiety with the purpose of seeking for something, or someone in this case.

"Excuse me." Song mumbled to the people around him so that he could squeeze through. Some might have shot some disappointed glances at him, but he was just a boy in their eyes. He could feel the Force tickling his mind, showing him brief images of a hallway that Song recognized to be the hangar, a starfighter that Song doesn't recognize, but he recognized the face of that Padawan that had disappeared from the meeting. Confliction met with frustration was what Song felt in the Padawan. The meeting had indeed turned sour in her presence, and while he felt some wished for her to stay. Others no longer saw her as a warrior of light. But as a naive child who hasn't done any research when it was quite the opposite. A lot of minds were so focused in vengeance and confusion that it was pretty overwhelming to the Seer.

So many thoughts, so many emotions of turmoil, Song had to get out of that stuffy room to get some air. To find some peace in his mind, and yet even as the walls separated him from the meeting. He could still feel them, hear their cries so to speak no matter how silent. Primary reason number one as to why Song never goes into crowded spaces as he feels what people feel and frankly he can't seem to tune them out. The young boy found himself leaning against a wall in the corridor as he kept walking until there was finally silence. He didn't know where he was, but Song finally found the right distance where he can't feel the others, or at least not as strongly. Song knelt down as he focused in calming himself and enjoying the peace while it lasts.

Wanderer Lost, Wanderer Found
Equipment : One(1) shoto lightsaber, One(1) standard E-11D blaster carbine, One(1) industrial-strength syntherope (50m), Libeta (under eyepatch), One(1) encrypted comlink transmitter
Tag(s): Taozi Fuyuan Taozi Fuyuan | Kalic Daws Kalic Daws | Darlyn Excron Darlyn Excron | Caedyn Arenais | Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun | Adelle Bastiel Adelle Bastiel | Song Song | Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla | Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble | Subject 73 Red Subject 73 Red (optional) | LE-03 (Leigh) LE-03 (Leigh) | Tranquility Tranquility | Eina L'lerim-Vandiir Eina L'lerim-Vandiir

"Having footage isn't the problem."

Na'an hadn't expected to speak up until the moment she had; the minute she did, she could feel her pulse quicken in her fingertips. She didn't stand like Leigh had, knowing that her height wouldn't cut nearly the same figure the droid's would, but remained sitting, her hands steepled over her mouth. She hadn't made a plan to contribute like Leigh had, walking into this place. Leigh was the Voice, Leigh was the architect of this whole movement. But somehow her mouth kept on talking.

"There's plenty of footage. The butchery on Endor, the bombing of Orellan, the factories and the mines and the prisons, documents showing the use of assassination to smooth over resistance...hell, even holos of the rebuilt Bakuran cities are compelling when you compare them to how they looked pre-conquest. They...took a few liberties when bringing all their 'much-needed jobs' to that planet. You know. For the sake of the military."

Her eye flicked up to Loreena even as she spoke, taking in the tiny flinches the woman seemed unaware ran through her body every time her homeworld was mentioned. Even years later, she wore the trauma like a old worn robe...or maybe it just seemed like it to her, now that she could see it.

"We've all seen this stuff on the Voice network. That's why any of us are still here. The problem isn't footage. It's distribution."

At the end of the thought, her attention turned to the droid--the first person in the room to mention something even remotely related to why she'd sat in on this meeting in the first place. She opened her mouth to address her next--

Last edited:
Lost station
Unknown Regions

"Distribution isn't a problem. Send the data you want published to Commenor, the presidential palace. I can get it from the security room there without too much issue. From there I can get a broadcast started in silver space going outward, quite like knocking a hole in a dam. Eventually it'd burst without too much work from there. Just mark the package for the head of security there, Zesiro. That way, it should end up untouched before I get to it."

He stood himself up, and turned his head to the person talking about a threat beyond the Empire. "As for your question, no. Not a soul here knows what you're on about, or we'd be talking about it. You may very well be right, but without enough evidence to justify at least an investigation into the matter, probable cause that is, we cannot simply give way to changing our goal. If you have evidence, feel free to present it. For now I would like to check on the young lad who just left, he seemed to be troubled." giving Leigh a small nod before moving to leave the room. There wasn't much more to really say for his part, he was able to offer help with the rebellion and offer the nice lass who seemed in the know of something 'greater' the path to making such an investigable priority.

On his way out, he paused for a moment as he passed Na'an, his eyes darting to her figure on some instinct, before towards the door. Something was off about her, he'd have to investigate her after all this.

He slipped out past everyone and through the door, following the corridors a while until finding Song Song . He leaned against a wall, and offered the young man as comfortable a smile as he could. "You alright? You uh, you seem pretty shaken up over something. Don't have to talk about it but, you need to?" Despite the dark flood of emotions that could've been pouring off of him, Darlyn just couldn't resist his need to make sure the kid was alright. Soft spots sucked like that.

Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun :|: Caedyn Arenais, :|: Taozi Fuyuan Taozi Fuyuan :|: Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla :|: Vidalu Na'an Vidalu Na'an :|: LE-03 (Leigh) LE-03 (Leigh) :|: Adelle Bastiel Adelle Bastiel :|: Eina L'lerim-Vandiir Eina L'lerim-Vandiir :|: Kalic Daws Kalic Daws :|: Song Song :|: Tranquility Tranquility :|: Maximar Fugold Maximar Fugold

Lori looked to Maximar Fugold Maximar Fugold , Tranquility Tranquility as they appeared, the latter putting her voice in in regards to another threat. That was something to look into.

Others started leaving, so she assumed for the most part that the meeting was over. It wasn't as though anyone needed to wait for dismissal, and certainly not from her. Darlyn Excron Darlyn Excron gave them one avenue for distribution and she was surprised that her uncle didn't acknowledge her at all. Having lived on Commenor and the Presidential Palace, she knew the systems well. But maybe that was too long ago that it was forgotten. She was used to that....

"I'll...start to get to work on the package for distribution. Another rally for insurgencies coming up." Among other things. The Eclipse Rebellion was a movement, not some vigilante group or new government that inserts themselves on liberated planets. But outsiders seemed to believe the Eternal Empire's propaganda. It was time to show the Galaxy ugly truth. Again.

Without another word, Lori headed out in a different direction than the others were going. She needed to get back to her ship.

LE-03 (Leigh) LE-03 (Leigh) Vidalu Na'an Vidalu Na'an Adelle Bastiel Adelle Bastiel Taozi Fuyuan Taozi Fuyuan Kalic Daws Kalic Daws Song Song

Artificial Intelligence
Tranquility would say before the woman walked away. She would quickly send contact details. "Please send a copy to me as well, I will see to distribution as well. Computers are a specialty of mine. " She sighed it would appear this meeting was over before it began. Organics were always interesting. She would see herself out and hope to perhaps see where this group led her. So far it seemed that they were disorganized. If nothing else it was an excellent study of Organics in non structured environments. It was time to vanish and so she did.

Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun

Kalic rubbed his temples as he listened. It wasn't because he disagreed or anything. It was just the medicine hadn't kicked in yet. He looked at the others, sighing a little and slowly looking around. He then looked at Vidalu and Lori, taking a breath before finally speaking up.

"I know someone who could get it around the Outer Rim. She owes me, so wouldn't be too hard, and shouldn't end up like getting those supplies from another... acquaintance of mine." He wasn't about to call that snake a friend. This one who could spread news around though... she was at least friendlier. Of course he had no idea if she'd agree to spreading the data around, specially if the EE started tracking it, but it was worth a shot.

Vidalu Na'an Vidalu Na'an Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun LE-03 (Leigh) LE-03 (Leigh) Adelle Bastiel Adelle Bastiel Song Song Caedyn Arenais Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla Taozi Fuyuan Taozi Fuyuan

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom