Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In my Jungle, my Mighty Jungle (Rikki)

I decided to tease Rikki a bit, brushing one of her horns slowly before pulling away and nuzzling up against her shoulder. I was conscious of the fact that we were still naked, and that we were that close... And that I had my love almost begging me to finish what we'd started. My voice dropped to a whisper as I smiled.

"Well, I dunno... How do you feel about bites?"

I kissed her cheek as I pressed my face up against hers.

[member="Rik'Tani"]

Rik'Tani

Cross's Gold-skinned Princess
"I love them...." Rikki whispered with Cross's lips on her cheek. Her long, sharp fingernails lightly caressed the contours of his back and played with a few strands of his long red hair. He'd never actually bitten her while they were "playing" before. The thought of the pain mixed with the pleasure made her crave it even more.
[member="Cross Ikon"]

I growled again, and got back down to Rikki's neck. She was clearly very sensitive there, and it was time to play with her a bit... I acted as if I was going to bite down, but I simply let my teeth touch her skin gently, until finally I actually clenched my teeth near her shoulder, just shy of actually leaving a mark. I realized I wasn't the best at being rough... I was basically just teasing her.

I almost felt bad about it, but I flipped the two of us back over, and smiled weakly.

"Maybe the minion should dominate the monster... Just a tiny bit..."

To make up for it, I still put my mouth back on Rikki's neck and kept going down to her chest again. She felt so soft, and so warm... it was almost unbearable.

[member="Rik'Tani"]

Rik'Tani

Rikki made a small laugh. "A valiant effort, My Lord. But I think you could do better. After all, you didn't become a legend on Zeltros by simply twiddling your thumbs." She teased. To make her case, she began nibbling all down his neck, going so far as leaving little red marks on his chest. "Mmmm.... Perhaps I should give you lessons...."
[member="Cross Ikon"]

At the feeling of Rikki biting down into my skin, I tightened my grip on her. My hands found their way over her curves, and stayed on her hips again as I mauled her neck and shoulder. There were still no marks, but having my lips on her skin was more than enough to make us both keep going.

"Yes... extensive lessons. I love you."

[member="Rik'Tani"]

Rik'Tani

Rikki smirked into his neck. "Prove it...." She hissed with a ferocious lust. Cross had sent her into overdrive. She wanted him. NOW.....
[member="Cross Ikon"]

I bit at her ear again, and growled back.

"Alright, then... Your wish is my command, your highness."

I kissed her hard on the lips as I twitched and she pushed up against me.

*fade to black*

[member="Rik'Tani"]

Rik'Tani

*a considerable amount of time later*

To her satisfied surprise, Rikki actually ached. Cross had actually made her body ache! For the first time since they had become lovers, he had been the rough one. Her neck and chest had little red marks all over them from him biting her. Her back, as well as his no doubt, was covered with claw marks. They had ended up on the floor, with feathers from the destroyed couch cushions covering them. "Well...... You never told me you had that up your sleeve......" She said, a bit breathless.
[member="Cross Ikon"]

I smiled, and touched one of the scratch marks I'd left on my beautiful gold-skinned lover's back. Sighing contentedly, with Rikki on top of me, lying on my chest, I kissed her forehead. She'd bitten me and scratched me in so many places, it felt like I'd lost a fight with some kind of wildcat. And I loved the dull ache she'd left all over me, almost as much as I loved her.

"Well, do you believe me, now, my golden queen? You're my best friend, and the woman I love... And the only one I'd ever get this way with... I'll always hold you like this."

My breathing slowed as I ran a hand through her hair again, and felt myself give into the urge to run my hand over Rikki's spine again.

[member="Rik'Tani"]

Rik'Tani

Rikki propped her chin on Cross's chest, her hands resting on his shoulders. Her eyes glittered as she smiled. "I'm gonna hold you to that, Red. Though this time's gonna be hard to beat. I even thing I'm bleeding..." She cooed like a dove. She rubbed his thigh with her leg.
[member="Cross Ikon"]

I craned my neck slightly to look at Rikki's back. I almost felt bad for all the scratches and bites, until I felt her shudder like that and start trying to rev me up again. She was bleeding, in fact, from a small scratch I'd given her just under her shoulder blade. I ran my hand over the spot, and licked a finger that was covered in the bright crimson.

"Mmm... a bit more red on my fingers. Maybe I should lick your wounds for you."

With that, I shifted to kiss her right where the cut was, continuing to brush my lips over her shoulder until I was at the back of her neck.

[member="Rik'Tani"]

Rik'Tani

Rikki giggled as Cross tickled her back with his lips. When he came up to her neck, her face became serious, and goosebumps appeared all over her skin. "Careful now. Any more of this, and we won't be able to stop. We'll be stuck in a cycle of love-making until we both die...." She murmered.
[member="Cross Ikon"]

I chuckled at Rikki's apparent worry, and closed my eyes, sighing exhaustedly.

"Good thing you said that, because I'm too tired for another round, anyway... Maybe we should go to bed, and actually sleep this time."

[member="Rik'Tani"]

Rik'Tani

She shifted underneath him so that she was facing him. "Sorry for draining you all the time. I guess those noises you were making actually were yawns...." Rikki chuckled.
[member="Cross Ikon"]

I smiled as Rikki squirmed around under me to look up. Her eyes were as bright as stars, and I couldn't help but grin wider. Reaching for my shirt, I slipped one sleeve over the arm she held around my neck. Then I kissed her on the cheek.

"Go on... I think it's sexy when you wear my clothes."

I winked as I slid away to put my pants back on.

"Especially when it's you I took them off for."

[member="Rik'Tani"]

Rik'Tani

"Yes. I dream of modeling men's clothing. Gives my life meaning." Rikki replied teasingly, standing up and slipping on Cross's shirt. After putting her own pants back on, she passed behind him and playfully swatted his backside as she did so. "Sorry about the couch, love. My nails have a mind of their own."
[member="Cross Ikon"]

I gave Rikki my best mock-hurt look, and a raised eyebrow when she swatted at my rear. I clicked my tongue at my lovely gold-skinned lady, and snaked my arms back around her.

"Trying to get me up again before we even make it to a bed, huh?"

I ran a finger along the area where her collarbone and the tops of her breasts showed past the too-large shirt. My voice dropped to a whisper as I pulled myself close to Rikki again.

"If you must know... I thought I should give you something to wear that'd make it harder for me to stop."

[member="Rik'Tani"]

Rik'Tani

Rikki growled coyly. She placed her hands on Cross's arms. "Down, boy. Weren't you just talking about how exhausted you were?" She smirked.
[member="Cross Ikon"]

I growled back in Rikki's ear, grinning wildly again.

"Maybe, but I think we can find, uh, creative ways to wake each other up. And then it's playtime again!"

[member="Rik'Tani"]

Rik'Tani

She batted her eyelashes, making a mocking lovestruck sigh. "Oh, my hero..." She said, reaching backward and tickling Cross's stomach with her nails.
[member="Cross Ikon"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom