Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In my Jungle, my Mighty Jungle (Rikki)

"A tie breaker? I'd rather we both lost..."

I grabbed Rikki around the waist, and kissed her, slowly guiding us towards the couch we were closest to... Which I very smoothly crashed into, bringing us both down onto it. I stopped long enough to roll us slightly, so we wouldn't go falling off.

"Why wait to get to the forest?"

[member="Rik'Tani"]

Rik'Tani

Cross's Gold-skinned Princess
Rikki kissed him back, placing both hands on his cheeks. "You cheeky devil!" She whispered sharply. The couch was soft, and rather fancy. She loved the spontaneity of Cross, but especially the locations he chose to be "spontaneous" in.
[member="Cross Ikon"]

"Cheeky? That's the biggest understatement I've ever heard, Princess."

I kissed Rikki's neck, and she kept stroking my beard. I liked being around Rikki. She had a way of making my life way more fun than it would've been. I grinned, and held onto her for a bit. Just holding her was nice.

"I do believe I need to show you the rest of the mansion. But I think something else is distracting you from our tour."

[member="Rik'Tani"]

Rik'Tani

Rikki rolled her eyes. "Truly? Oh, I thought this was our first destination. 'Fancy Couch in the Entrance Hall'. Fascinating locale, I must say." Her smile ignited her bright orange eyes.
[member="Cross Ikon"]

"Sadly, no. Nor was 'giant bed in the guest room', I'm sorry to say. I wouldn't be opposed to changing that, but I do want you to see all the crazy rooms in this house. There's about a hundred and fifty of 'em."

I grinned, and stroked Rikki's hair.

"Of course, tours stop wherever the customer wants."

[member="Rik'Tani"]

Rik'Tani

Rikki sighed. "Well then, I guess we'd better get moving. I want to see all of my potential choices for a final destination." Though she spoke of moving, however, she remained where she was in Cross's embrace.
[member="Cross Ikon"]

"If you see anywhere you really want to stop, we'll stop. On the other hand, we'll be stopping again, anyway."

I stroked Rikki's back, and kissed her on the forehead. Then I grinned coyly.

"Your mode of transportation today is me. Of course, if you want to give the driver a kiss... Or two... Or five, that's just good business. Just don't forget to hold on."

[member="Rik'Tani"]

Rik'Tani

"Ooo, chauffeur! Spoil me any more and I'll start stinking like a rotten egg..." Rikki playfully tapped the tip of Cross's nose with her finger before standing up. "Hmm... Now, where to go first..."
[member="Cross Ikon"]

I shook my head mock-seriously.

"You broke the first rule, already."

I grabbed Rikki around the waist, and kissed the side of her neck.

"You're not supposed to let go of the driver."

[member="Rik'Tani"]

Rik'Tani

Sighing, Rikki twisted around until she was facing Cross. In a flexible maneuver, she ended up on his back. Her arms and legs gently and securely wrapped around him. Her lips lightly skimmed his ear. "Always a stickler for rules, aren't you?" She whispered.
[member="Cross Ikon"]

I smiled a little at Rikki's response to my teasing, and kissed her on the side of the mouth.

"Tch. You know I only like the fun rules. Plus, having you cling onto me is... exciting."

I ran one of my hands down her back, to feel where her waist was, and ran the other along the nearest of her horns.

"I thought you'd appreciate that, love."

[member="Rik'Tani"]

Rik'Tani

Rikki closed her eyes, enjoying the feeling of Cross's fingers. The tips of a Zabrak's horns are extremely sensitive after all. "You're right, Chauffeur. I do." She kissed the base of his neck. It was going to be hard to move from such a comfortable position...
[member="Cross Ikon"]

I nibbled on one of Rikki's fingers jokingly, and smiled.

"I thought so, princess."

I hiked up Rikki on my back, and grinned wider.

"Now, where to, my fair lady?"

[member="Rik'Tani"]

Rik'Tani

"Hmmm...." Rikki said, pretending to think very hard. "Does this place by any chance have a pool? I could go for a swim..." She said finally. She lightly tapped her ankles twice against Cross's thighs, as a rider would a horse.
[member="Cross Ikon"]

I looked up innocently at Rikki.

"Oh, there's a pool. There just aren't any, um, bathing suits lying around. I don't believe you mind, though."

I winked, and made a sound like a tauntaun's squealing before striding towards the pool, with Rikki on my back.

[member="Rik'Tani"]

Rik'Tani

Rikki's laughing echoed through the hallways as the two moved swiftly around the mansion. Cross had a sort of wiry build, but he was strong and fast. He carried her as if she weighed no more than a feather. It didn't take long for them to reach the ginormous swimming pool. An impressed whistle came from Cross's back.
[member="Cross Ikon"]

I swung Rikki down from my back, and grinned, pulling on the back of her shirt.

"I believe you're going to have to lose that, m'dear. I know I can't swim with a shirt on."

Just for emphasis, I pulled my shirt up over my head, and put it down on the floor.

[member="Rik'Tani"]

Rik'Tani

Rikki playfully swatted Cross's hand away. "Tisk tisk, Red Rider," She purred, wagging her finger at him, "hosts must always be courteous and exemplify to their guests what the next activity is and what it entails." The words seemed almost alien coming from the Zabrak's mouth. A rather fancy way of saying "You first, buddy".
[member="Cross Ikon"]

I grinned and, now shirtless, put my arm around Rikki's waist. Kissing her, I stepped back, and back, and back some more... Until there was nothing under us but air and the pool. Still holding Rikki, I fell backwards into the water, bobbing back up with her on my chest, and me floating on my back.

"Did I exemplify well enough, my golden beauty?"

Sticking my tongue out, I stroked her back, and ran my hands through her now wet hair.

[member="Rik'Tani"]

Rik'Tani

"You most certainly did," Rikki murmured, kissing Cross before they sank into the water. She slipped off her own shirt, as well as her pants and other coverings before swimming away from him. She came up half a pool away.
[member="Cross Ikon"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom