Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In my Jungle, my Mighty Jungle (Rikki)

Grinning, I swam under the water, bolting up to Rikki like some kind of red-finned fish. When I emerged from the water, a few feet away from her, I held out my hand to her.

"Ever danced in the water, my princess?"

I tapped quickly at a small panel that turned on the sound system, which began to play slow music.

[member="Rik'Tani"]

(You're back, yay!)

Rik'Tani

Cross's Gold-skinned Princess
((OOC: It was a long and perilous journey from which i barely escaped with my life (and sanity), but yes,I'm back! :D))

Sighing dramatically, Rikki placed her hand in his. "I don't know how, but I'm willing to try."
[member="Cross Ikon"]

Pulling Rikki close, I put my mouth near her ear.

"Good, because I haven't either."

I began to spin slightly, rowing our intertwined hands against the water.

"It might prove interesting."

[member="Rik'Tani"]

Rik'Tani

It was more like continuous spinning than actual dancing, but nevertheless, they both did so. There was a point in which Rikki got a bit dizzy. "Whoa. Feeling a little tipsy over here..."
[member="Cross Ikon"]

I shook my head, and sighed a little. I was getting dizzy from spinning, too... But I didn't know whether to admit it, and have us move on to the next thing, or keep holding Rikki's hands like this. I finally decided that it might be time to go somewhere else.

"You know, we could go to the game room. Full of comfy chairs to sink into... And that dog Oka went and left here."

In fact, I was a bit surprised that my canine guest hadn't made an appearance, yet. but that was just as well.

[member="Rik'Tani"]

I nodded, trying not to laugh at Rikki's incredulous expression.

"He got into my beer the first week he was here. I keep it vac-sealed in a safe now."

[member="Rik'Tani"]

Rik'Tani

"Yikes! So, there's a withdrawl-crazed dog running around this place, too? Why didn't I come here sooner?!" She laughed.
[member="Cross Ikon"]

Rik'Tani

Now only half of that was something she agreed with. "On the contrary, there are some things you can do with a fleet that are EXTREMELY fun! Like blowing planets to smithereens, or ambushing idiots, or stealing cargo from multiple places at the same time!" Rikki said waving her hands in the air for emphasis.
[member="Cross Ikon"]

I grinned, and reached up to grab the hands that Rikki had up in the air for emphasis.

"I love you and your pirating schemes. What would happen if we had even faster ships?"

[member="Rik'Tani"]

Rik'Tani

Her wild and excited smile stretched from ear-to-ear. "We could have this galaxy shaking in it's boots..." Rikki said in a sort of dreamy voice. "I know you don't go for that kind of thing, Red, but my parents were hard-core pirates. Our crew was our family, and we were the silent scourge of the Outer Rim for twenty years. They taught me since before I can remember everything I'd ever need to know about keeping that reputation alive and kicking. I know that being that kind of bad isn't really what you want. But I have it in my blood. To be honest, I think about it all the time...."
[member="Cross Ikon"]

((WOW. It's been AGES since I played Rikki. Sorry about that... :) ))

I pulled Rikki closer, smiling at the way she was talking. I loved it when she was that happy about anything.

"Well, we might get to fly out and make things explode for more money, now. Maybe even steal whole shipments for ourselves. Romeo's offered me another job. Of the permanent kind. I won't make you come back with me, if the thought of being caught up with nobles and stuff bothers you. It's just... He's in trouble."

[member="Rik'Tani"]

(No problem, Lexie. Been messing around with new characters all over the place.)

Rik'Tani

Rikki had met Romeo once before. He seemed like a nice guy. And Cross was good friends with him. "Any friend of yours is a friend of mine, love. What's the problem?"
[member="Cross Ikon"]

I sighed, and squeezed Rikki's hand.

"It just means we're not likely to ever go independent again... I'm his new chief of Naval Intelligence. Means sitting behind a desk and filling out papers, mostly. Didn't think you'd want to get stuck in a job like that."

An idea occurred to me, and I grinned a little bit.

"Maybe it'll be better if you just share the desk with me. Won't even need more than one chair that way,"

@[member="Rik'Tani"]

Rik'Tani

She inched closer to him. "You could work the week days, and on the weekends you'd be my chair cushion..." She whispered playfully. She DID like that idea.
@[member="Cross Ikon"]

I came closer until our noses were touching, and raised an eyebrow provocatively.

"Only on the weekends, huh? And here I thought you were gonna sneak upstairs all the time. You worried somebody's gonna see us, princess?"

I was just teasing her, obviously. Even if she didn't come to work with me, I'd still probably be on the holo with her most of the day. Either way, I wanted to see her more often than I was now.

@[member="Rik'Tani"]

Rik'Tani

"Nooo... I'm worried that 'work' and 'princess' will turn into the same thing for you." Rikki teased, giving Cross a small Eskimo kiss.
[member="Cross Ikon"]

Rikki's Eskimo kiss turned into an actual kiss when I twisted my neck to get under her nose.

"You don't know the kind of tunnel vision I get at work, Rikki. Maybe I need a beautiful distraction."

I grinned wolfishly, and ran a hand down her spine.

"Or maybe I just want you around all the time. I don't like holos much."

[member="Rik'Tani"]

Rik'Tani

Cross's hand only stimulated Rikki's desire. Her body trembled lightly as it went down the length of her spine. She returned his grin. "I see what you mean. Instead of a few coffee breaks and a lunch break, Why not just have one continuous break while you work? I can't imagine why no one thought up this kind of genius sooner." She said as she leaned in and began kissing his earlobe.
[member="Cross Ikon"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom