Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In my Jungle, my Mighty Jungle (Rikki)

While Rikki went for my ear, I growled playfully and put my lips to her neck.

"It's because I never cloned myself off, I bet. Not gonna do that now. You're all mine."

I ran my hand over her hair, and leaned my head lightly on her shoulder.

"You're right, though... With you around, I've got the sexiest continuous break ever."

[member="Rik'Tani"]

Rik'Tani

Cross's Gold-skinned Princess
Rikki couldn't agree more. She sighed happily as Cross went to her neck and shoulder. He knew better than anyone that her neck was especially sensitive. "We can.... postpone the tour until we feel a bit..... more up to it......" She said. Her breath was getting shaky from wanting more.
[member="Cross Ikon"]

I looked up from Rikki's shoulder to look into her eyes, smiling.

"Oh, but there's one more spot we gotta go see first: Even cushier lounge couch."

My smile went crooked as I slid myself back up to kiss her on the nose.

"Should we even bother putting clothes back on?"

[member='Rik'Tani']

Rik'Tani

She looked down at her naked skin, and then at Cross's. "It might be a bit of a shock for Oka's dog. But I've missed seeing your muscles so openly displayed...." Rikki's answer was quite obvious.
[member="Cross Ikon"]

My voice went into a bit of a drawl, and I looked towards a corner of the pool room that had some blankets for people sitting in here on cold days. I pointed at the little pile.

"We could get a blanket or two. Be warm, fuzzy, and still have a nice view. Might come in handy if we spend as long as we usually do."

I smiled mischievously, and nuzzled at her shoulder again.

"Plus, if I wanted Oka's dog to watch, I'd have suggested the cellar... Little mutt's probably not leaving his spot there for a long time."

[member="Rik'Tani"]

Rik'Tani

"That sounds lovely..." Rikki murmured as her lips gently grazed his neck. She teasingly let herself sink back into the water out of Cross's reach. She resurfaced at the edge of the pool, and pulled herself out of the water. She wrung out her braided her with her back turned to him, knowing full well that he was staring at hr wet, glistening body.
[member="Cross Ikon"]

I looked up and down at Rikki's back, still covered in water, and shook my head.

"You've got all the time in the world to tease me... Why do you have to do it now?"

I pushed myself under the water, and found the wall of the pool with my fingers. I vaulted up, gripping the floor with my toes. Picking up a towel, I dried off my hair and chest a bit before walking over to Rikki and jokingly putting the towel around her shoulders.

"You're all wet, princess... Want me to dry you off?"

[member="Rik'Tani"]

Rik'Tani

Rikki looked playfully over her shoulder at Cross. "You're complaining?" When he got out of the water and offered to dry her off, she stretched both of her arms upward with a smirk. "I don't see why not. Just make sure that you're good and thorough. I don't want to ruin your carpets."
[member="Cross Ikon"]

I wiggled my raised eyebrow, and slowly went about drying Rikki off, stopping near her waist to kiss her, and then bending a bit to dry off her legs.

"All dry? Sure feels that way."

I ran a hand through her hair again, and reached over to grab a blanket and drape it loosely over us.

"We're just gonna go for a little trip down the hall... Express line."

[member="Rik'Tani"]

Rik'Tani

Rikki held blanket over her shoulder. "Oooo, Express line! How did you know that I love going fast?" She said jokingly. She scooted close to Cross so that her right side was touching him. "So, where to next, Tour Guide Ikon?"
[member="Cross Ikon"]

I pretended to think about that for a moment, and then grinned at the contact with Rikki.

"Well, I did mention that wonderfully cushy couch in the lounge. I think it could do with a bit of breaking in after all this time."

[member="Rik'Tani"]

Rik'Tani

She laughed a little bit. "Then let's not keep it waiting." She wove her fingers through his.
[member="Cross Ikon"]

I smiled at the feeling of Rikki's finger's weaving in with mine, and began to move slowly down the hall to the lounge, trying to figure out which was more surreal: this house still being the way it was nine hundred years ago, or the fact that I was able to share this secret part of my old life with this woman I was in love with.

"You know, I could tell you that I didn't used to be this comfortable around sexy women... But then I'd be lying."

[member="Rik'Tani"]

Rik'Tani

"Oh, I have no doubt about it. It's one of the many things we have in common." Rikki replied. She'd, in truth, been with many a man. There might have even been a woman or two somewhere down the line as well...
[member="Cross Ikon"]

I winked at my gold-skinned love, and let my finger trace a line down her arm again.

"That's good... Makes me feel a bit like the final boss in a little kid's video game. Strong and hard to beat."

I couldn't wait until we got to the room... I kissed Rikki on the lips again, and my smile grew wider.

"How about you, my darling pirate princess? Any tricks you haven't shown me yet?"

Hoping vaguely that the couch was as close to the door of the lounge as it usually was, I opened it behind me, still holding onto her hips gently with my other arm.

[member="Rik'Tani"]

Rik'Tani

Rikki's mischievous grin met Cross's gaze. "Now, it wouldn't be a surprise if I told you, would it?" She said coyly. She let him lead her to the couch. She glanced at him seductively and she let the blanket covering her form fall to her feet. "Do you have any methods of conquering me that you haven't shared yet?"
[member="Cross Ikon"]

I stretched an arm out to find the couch in its place, and grinned. Going for Rikki's neck again, I slowly made my way up to her ear instead of her shoulder like I had before.

"Well, maybe I should let my conquest speak for itself... my golden queen."

Almost like I had at the pool, I let myself fall backwards with Rikki in my arms, onto the soft couch. It indented slightly under our combined weight, and I felt like I was sinking. I suddenly felt a little bit excited, but I ran my hands over her back slowly and deliberately.

"Yeah, that's right... You should be my queen, not my princess... And I'll be your king."

[member="Rik'Tani"]

Rik'Tani

"Well then, if you're my king, then I want you to rule me..." Rikki's purring was dripping with desire. She wrapped herself around him as if she were the blanket, her lips hungrily moving downward from Cross's jaw to the base of his neck.
[member="Cross Ikon"]

I didn't say anything at first, as my lips made their way from her neck down to her chest, and I let my head stay there. With a gentle tug, I began to undo Rikki's braid so her soft hair could fall down on me. My left hand ran down her thigh, and the right was behind her head, holding her close to my chest.

"Well, you're awfully hungry for my neck... Did you want to be a vampire today, and me your obedient minion? Or maybe the other way around?"

My teeth ran lightly along her neck, and over her cheek to gently bite Rikki's lip. Another playful growl escaped me, and my grin turned into the wolfish one I so enjoyed.

[member="Rik'Tani"]

Rik'Tani

Rikki's soft and gentle moan escaped with her warm breath while her lips were still on his neck. Cross was starting to drive her crazy... Her neck had always been her weaker point. She began kissing him fervently, her lips crushing his with subtle force. She griped him suddenly, flipping them over so that he was on top of her. "Well? Am I your minion or not?" She growled back at him breathlessly.
[member="Cross Ikon"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom