Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In my Jungle, my Mighty Jungle (Rikki)

Lubang Minor

Home at last... The shuttle I'd commandeered to bring me and Rikki here wasn't anything fancy, and there wasn't a bed, or a bar, or much of anything in it. Just me and a beautiful Zabrak lady sitting in a chair, and an autopilot set for Lubang Minor, where my old mansion was.

When I thought about it, even my wife had never been to this mansion. My parents had both loved and hated the place, as it was quiet, but too isolated. Ogen had been here, of course, but I had never brought any of my various girlfriends, lovers, or drinking buddies here.

And now, here was Rikki, who fell into all three categories. I grinned at her, pointing to the rainforest-covered world.

"Now, that is really my home. Hapes can screw itself, as long as I have my trusty old mansion with all the fun gadgets I have hidden away. You'll love it, I bet."

[member='Rik'Tani']

Rik'Tani

Cross's Gold-skinned Princess
Rikki draped her arms around Cross's neck in the pilot's chair. "You know I love anything you love. It's what makes me so lovable." She joked. Truth be told, she couldn't wait to see his mansion. He always had the coolest things!
[member="Cross Ikon"]

I put my arm around Rikki's waist, and pulled her closer to me.

"I have gadgets and gizmos aplenty... And whozits and whatsits, galore... And booze, of course."

I put my head on her shoulder, and sighed. But I grinned again, and looked up at her.

"I don't think I've ever brought a girl home... Not to here, anyway. My real home."

[member="Rik'Tani"]

Rik'Tani

"How many girls did you have before me? Ten? Twenty? You must've had to beat them off with a stick," Rikki breathed as she ran her fingers through Cross's hair. That bright red hair, like fire under the sun. His eyes were similar, but brighter and full of life. That was why she'd decided that red was her favorite color.
[member="Cross Ikon"]

I grinned, and gave Rikki a kiss on the cheek.

"Nobody you'd need to be jealous of... A succession of women who felt sorry for me, and then found out I had money. Not my type."

I felt strangely subdued, and my grin lost a bit of its volume.

"The only time I ever beat a woman off with a stick was on Hapes... She had a strange notion that I was my brother, and that my brother owed her something. Noblesse oblige, I guess. But I don't take kindly to having a flamethrower shot at me. Hair burns easily."

Still subdued, I pulled Rikki even closer. I sighed into her hair, letting her scent calm me down.

"It's weird, but I don't know if my wife ever knew about this place. She had a certain propensity for running off when I was working. Even shot me, once, when I didn't give her the security codes to the Duchess. I'm sure she never knew about the creature I called my daughter, though. She would've killed her or worse."

[member="Rik'Tani"]

Rik'Tani

Rikki leaned into Cross, resting her head on his shoulder. "Your wife doesn't sound like the most friendly of people. How did you end up marrying her?" It wasn't her place to pry into subjects he wanted to keep silent. But, he had piqued her curiosity. If he didn't want to talk about it, she wouldn't force him to.
[member="Cross Ikon"]

I stroked Rikki's hair, and shuddered slightly.

"Hapes is a matriarchal society. Now, imagine your bitchy mother-in-law being a highly-placed noble in said society. I guess it ended well for me, since I'm the one still breathing, and you're here to talk to. Still..."

I kissed Rikki on the nose, and leaned my forehead against hers.

[member="Rik'Tani"]

Rik'Tani

"Yikes. Sounds like a pretty one-sided way to live. Would easily give me a massive headache if I had to deal with it." Rikki replied with a smirk. "I'm just going to tell you this now. The only place that I will attempt to dominate you in is the bedroom..."
[member="Cross Ikon"]

"If you do, you'll know it's because I wanted you to."

I smirked right back.

"We're pretty close to landing. And you have the best seat in the house, when we fly over the mansion."

[member="Rik'Tani"]

Rik'Tani

"Really? Scenery does hold a little place in my heart." Rikki positioned herself comfortably on Cross's lap, making sure he could still pilot the ship with her on him.
[member="Cross Ikon"]

"Really? I couldn't agree more."

I jokingly looked up and down Rikki's perfect figure, and laughed.

"I have plenty of lovely scenery right here."

[member="Rik'Tani"]

Rik'Tani

Rikki smiled, showing off her pearly whites. "Luckily for you I can be a hands-on exhibit..." She said, leaning in and kissing Cross.
[member="Cross Ikon"]

I set the ship back to autopilot, and held Rikki for a few seconds while we kissed. When we finally both came up for air, I laughed.

"Glad there's plenty of games in this exhibit. Lots of fun for everybody involved."

I tilted the ship's nose down, and then pulled up sharply, so that the tiny ship could land in the hangar next to the mansion.

"Why, princess, I do believe we've arrived at the castle."

[member="Rik'Tani"]

Rik'Tani

Rikki laughed and looked out the window. "Such a charming place. Almost as charming as the prince it belongs to." It was pretty extravagant, actually. She wasn't one to be in a mansion under normal circumstances. Unless she was plundering it or using it as a hostage center.
[member="Cross Ikon"]

I smiled, and squeezed Rikki's hand.

"But what's the point of a castle that's empty? Even one more person is better than stalking the halls yourself. Particularly with the right person."

I winked, and put my mouth near Rikki's ear.

"Y'know, there's so many more fun things to do here than talk about the place, and so many fun places to do them in."

[member="Rik'Tani"]

Rik'Tani

That thought alone made Rikki jump out of his lap and head for the door. "Then let's stop wasting time! Last one to the main hall has to run naked through the jungle!" She called as she exited the ship.
[member="Cross Ikon"]

I ran after Rikki, laughing, and was catching up to her. A couple times I almost did, but then I had to slow down. I grinned at her, as I finally drew up to her, my hair and jacket flying around behind me.

"Rikki, if I didn't know any better, I'd say you wanted me to catch up."

[member="Rik'Tani"]

Rik'Tani

"And miss a chance to see you prance around the shrubbery in your birthday suit? Think again Red!" Rikki sped up, keeping herself adequately ahead of him. As they ran through the various halls and corridors, she began to wonder where the main hall was. Funny she didn't think of this sooner, but no matter. She had a hunch that they were close.
[member="Cross Ikon"]

"Oh? I would have thought you'd like to show off more than me."

I laughed, and sped up, trying to keep pace, despite the fact that we were a mere twenty meters away from the front door to the building. I ran faster, actually catching up again. I winked at Rikki, and smiled.

"Don't worry, you won't be alone in the forest."

[member="Rik'Tani"]

Rik'Tani

"Oh, I'm counting on it..." Rikki suddenly grabbed Cross's wrist and used the force to speed their pace. She made it to where both of them would reach the door together in a clean tie. Her free hand smacked it as they came to a halt. "Well. Looks like we'll have to resort to a tie-breaker, now won't we?" She said, grinning wildly.
[member="Cross Ikon"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom