Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm Going to Regret This...

Jsc

Disney's Princess
One of my favorite characters was a HRD on another board. So I'm always glad to see another writer who can tap the full potential of that sort of 'cyborg' character. I mean, General Grievous did a wonderful job of absolutely ruining cyborgs for the whole Movie Canon spectrum. Now any Obi-won Kenobi out there can think that cyborgs are just one gunshot away from a quick finish.

Thanks for making cyborgs classy again. :D

Eh, haven't read ALL your writing, so I can't feel I'm judging you properly, but i have a little gripe... you sometimes have a sort of "My way or the high way" tone when you type. Same with almost all the staff though, so it's a small grievance

Wretched Vampire
I've always found you fair and consistent as an admin.

Haven't had the chance to write with you yet, hopefully will at some point

[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

I liked you more before you posted this thread. Now you're mainstream like everyone else. I am being hypocritical since I'll probably copy you. :p

You also commit the unspeakable sin of letting that weird thing call RL interfere with your posting...instead of posting to me all the time. Sometimes you even disagree with me, which is quite heinous as well. Or don't say anything ego-stroking when I go on sulky tantrums about wanting to murder all my chars. And your force-users aren't op enough.

On a serious level, you're cool. You know I love your chars and your posts have lots of meta, thought and historical references. Nantaris could be more active though, since he seems underutilised. I'm probably a tad biased since you're the writer I probably write with the most, who persuaded me to join SWRP and has also influenced the development of many of my chars a lot (e.g. Sio, Moira). Probably played a big role in Siobhan...still having some limbs left.

chrisgelderd

Half Bond, Half Bean.
[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

I don't think I've had the pleasure of writing with you, but I hope in time I can. So my feedback is simply being around you as Staff.

I find you very supportive to others and I myself have appreciated your knowledge of the site and the RP world in general. Keep up the great work!

The event will mark a distinct change for me. After it, several characters are being retired or 'retired', so I'm aiming to get out and do more public threads etc.

Thank you all for your kind words. :)

03a.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom